[movie 2005] Rules Of Dating 연애의 목적

armanigurl

loved this film!! i think it is a unique way of telling a love story ... because it is a love story. although park haeil's character was conceived as 'sleazy', i thought he was pathetic!! he never knew what hit him really! :) and kang's role was kind-of the answer for all women who suffered men's sexual advancements! hurrah for her ... but in the end, she might have lost more then she might have gained! rightfully ... these two characters are meant for each other ... and i hope that the ending did somehow hint that they can pass the pain caused by the 'case' ... and be together!!! she did say that she will take all the responsibility, right??!! :)

the sexy scenes were climactic really and done tastefully. we knew that they will end up in bed together eventually. there was no way that it won't. hahahaha

i hope to see more adventurous films like this one!

loved this film!! i think it is a unique way of telling a love story ... because it is a love story. although park haeil's character was conceived as 'sleazy', i thought he was pathetic!! he never knew what hit him really! :) and kang's role was kind-of the answer for all women who suffered men's sexual advancements! hurrah for her ... but in the end, she might have lost more then she might have gained! rightfully ... these two characters are meant for each other ... and i hope that the ending did somehow hint that they can pass the pain caused by the 'case' ... and be together!!! she did say that she will take all the responsibility, right??!! :)

the sexy scenes were climactic really and done tastefully. we knew that they will end up in bed together eventually. there was no way that it won't. hahahaha

i hope to see more adventurous films like this one!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest renni72

Just finished this last night. Enjoyed it because it was unique love story....one would not have thought so as the movie starts and moves along....but towards the end, it got kinda "creepy" :w00t: because of Kang Hye Jung....the movie gets one thinking about relationships - the risks, the sacrifices, the hurt, the "games" people play.... :fury:

Great acting from Park Hae Iil and Kang Hye Jung. :D

• 1 month later...
Guest lunae

watched this movie today too...n dled it long time ago, then flicked thru it. My 1st impression [before watching the whole movie] is Park Hae Il is a jerk [i mean his character, Mr Lee] I got turned off so I go watch his other movie, My Mother, Mermaid. Ahhh, then I cant help myself and watch RoD cuz I find him~~ attractive in MMM. After watching, I'd say RoD is an intelligent and a great movie

The storyline is creative, and I never imagine Choi would do that to Lee. And i thought it's gonna end at that, but hehe, finally a good end. I hope they can start over again, for real :) IMO, Lee is a sleazeball, jerk etc2 but he's a nice man deep inside. It's just the way he wants sex is wrong. Being ferank and bold is not wrong, but forcing yourself on a woman is wrong. I hate that. But eventually it turn out he did really like Choi, not just for her body. It touched me a lot when he defended Choi to the end

While Choi surprised me when she did that to Lee. I guess she wants to get back at the AP, making herself a victim and accusing Lee the faults that she had been accused before.

I'd say the movie give insights to how relationships developed on a lot of basis. And revenge can be not so sweet. And sexually harassing co-workers kill ur career =]. Fully recommended. The sex scene is just eyecandy. Look into the message the movie brings :) Btw, Park Hae-il is devillishly cute :D

• 3 weeks later...

List of awards (source: Cinemasie.com)

Blue Dragon Film Awards 2005

Best Actor (nomination): PARK Hae-Il

Best Actress (nomination): KANG Hye-Jung

Best Screenplay (win): HAN Jae-Rim, KO Yun-Hee

Best New Director (nomination): HAN Jae-Rim

Grand Bell Awards - Daejong Film Festival 2006

Best New Director (win): HAN Jae-Rim

Baeksang Arts Awards 2006

Best Actor (nomination): PARK Hae-Il

Best Actress (nomination): KANG Hye-Jung

Best Screenplay (win): KO Yun-Hee

Pusan Film Critics Awards 2005

Best Picture (win)

Best Actress (win): KANG Hye-Jung

Best Screenplay (win): KO Yun-Hee

Best New Director (win): HAN Jae-Rim

1.jpg

new_7.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

new_6.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest schizoar

I just finished watching this movie and I loved it. :blush: I think it was some movie about sex at first but I was totally mistaken. There are certainly scenes that were not fit for young audiences, but I think it was essential to the story itself. :phew:

Though it shows the love between two people differently that other movies, I think that's what makes it more interesting. :)

I really find this movie funny. I totally love the guy's lines. You can tell that he's jealous about the girl's affairs after some time, hehe. I'm just happy that they somehow ended up with each other. At least we have a happy ending, lol. ;)

Just want to share one of the lines I really liked. I find this one really funny. :lol:

Girl: You officially raped me.

Guy: We were hugging in bed.

Guy: You call that rape?

Guy: It's love!

Guy: Ditch him ASAP! :lol:

• 3 months later...
Guest S.H.E_fan

Just heard about this movie, and I've seen enjoyed other movies from this actress.. but can't find anyway of getting this movie.

does anyone know where I can find a working torrent for this? or maybe even DD. thanks

Archived