Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

This thread is moving fast! hehe! I just came back from watching the movie again. hahaha

Oh inaho, the 4th cockblocker is Stephenie Meyer but she isnt really that much of a cockblocker but she's in the list coz she ask Catherine to tone down the kissing scenes of R/K.

bellaangel012, Nikki I think wont be able to go with R/K coz she will be promoting twilight in Australia with Taylor and Edi (Laurent).

Catherine will be going with R/K though and of course you know who else is gonna go with them everytime Nikki has some errands to do. hahaha :lol:

I just remembered something about the similar beanie that Kristen wore in that pic with young bella. I read a post somewhere a few months ago that Kristen gave her beanie to Rob during filming as a remembrance. I wonder if Rob is still using it... hehehe :phew::lol:

LOL whf_violet, i guess he really has nothing to do!

btw- can anyone confirm if Nikki Reed ever dated Rob before? I thought i read somewhere that they did!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chuchu728

verona those pictures are sooo cute! during the comic con they were talking to each other a lot when other people were getting interviewed...

anyways here are some of my favorite videos of them...i think some have been posted before but oh well =)...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WA8MGQLtEZ4

towards the end...they have their own conversation that only them two understand

and they seem pretty comfortable...and the way his voice changes...so cute!

and of course nikki intrudes and is like... "yeah..i don't know what you're talking about..."

but they keep just talking to each other hehehe

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=egZfuonQJlM

they're so comfortable with each other here...i guess it's cause it's before the press

got up in their face...she freaking picks something out of his teeth -__-

strangers don't do that to each other lol

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mfbyyPVAx4Q

empire photoshoot...2:05 so cute!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=27ivuO99QbE&...feature=related

0:46 - 0:54 he says something and she punches him on the leg

and they keep on talking =) i think this is the video where towards the end

they're just talking to each other...

btw does anyone know about the rumors about Rob & Camille Belle or him and that model?

btw does anyone know about the rumors about Rob & Camille Belle or him and that model?

Nah, Camille went out with Tom (his best friend) but now she's going out with one of the Jonas Brothers. As for the model, it's not confirm but either way it's good that he's got someone cause Kristen have a bf. I don't want him to be alone.

As for Nikki, I agree with someone's earlier comment that she seem interested in Robert.

verona those pictures are sooo cute! during the comic con they were talking to each other a lot when other people were getting interviewed...

anyways here are some of my favorite videos of them...i think some have been posted before but oh well =)...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WA8MGQLtEZ4

towards the end...they have their own conversation that only them two understand

and they seem pretty comfortable...and the way his voice changes...so cute!

and of course nikki intrudes and is like... "yeah..i don't know what you're talking about..."

but they keep just talking to each other hehehe

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=egZfuonQJlM

they're so comfortable with each other here...i guess it's cause it's before the press

got up in their face...she freaking picks something out of his teeth -__-

strangers don't do that to each other lol

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mfbyyPVAx4Q

empire photoshoot...2:05 so cute!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=27ivuO99QbE&...feature=related

0:46 - 0:54 he says something and she punches him on the leg

and they keep on talking =) i think this is the video where towards the end

they're just talking to each other...

Toothpicking thing was hilarious! thanks for posting!

but in the mtv thing, i think they were mumbling or such but im assuming that kristen still lives at home and he came over practicing in her dining room? :blink: :blush:

Ive heard conflicting reports that Camilla Belle was going out with his best friend and she hangs out with him and the rumor with the supermodel is false according to Nikki Reed.

Nah, Camille went out with Tom (his best friend) but now she's going out with one of the Jonas Brothers. As for the model, it's not confirm but either way it's good that he's got someone cause Kristen have a bf. I don't want him to be alone.

As for Nikki, I agree with someone's earlier comment that she seem interested in Robert.

i thought i read somewhere that Nikki and him already went out or something.

Guest whf_violet

LOL whf_violet, i guess he really has nothing to do!

btw- can anyone confirm if Nikki Reed ever dated Rob before? I thought i read somewhere that they did!

Nope, I think Nikki wants to date Rob but Rob doesnt so there... She's stuck in the friendship zone, whether she likes it or not. hahaha

nope they were just hanging out together

but i think nikki has a thing for the British hunk...IMO

Nikki's ex is a Russian and he's a ballet dancer. She mentioned in one interview that she frequently visits Russia because there's a "guy" involve". :lol:

Comic con giffy :w00t:

j9xdo4.gif

Nikki didn't went out with rob they were just hanging out and

Rob didn't date any model and nor did he went out with Camilla belle

Camilla belle on the other hand went out with his friend, Tom Sturgess

while Kristen is with Micheal since she was 16 but

Rob fancies Kristen which is much more exciting

Nikki didn't went out with rob they were just hanging out and

Rob didn't date any model and nor did he went out with Camilla belle

Camilla belle on the other hand went out with his friend, Tom Sturgess

while Kristen is with Micheal since she was 16 but

Rob fancies Kristen which is much more exciting

i think Rob needs someone outside the biz bc he looks like he is just not comfortable with all this fame and having a famous gf is going to make it worse.

i think Rob needs someone outside the biz bc he looks like he is just not comfortable with all this fame and having a famous gf is going to make it worse.

Yeah that's true and Kristen would be perfect because she's not comfortable with all this fame either. My K/R shipper heart hope for their union in the futrue just don't take too long to get there guys.

I try to like Nikki but ehhh, Rob + Nikki = NO!

Yeah that's true and Kristen would be perfect because she's not comfortable with all this fame either. My K/R shipper heart hope for their union in the futrue just don't take too long to get there guys.

I try to like Nikki but ehhh, Rob + Nikki = NO!

exactly but let's see how her bf situation works itself out.

i just saw a really cute icon...

its a fanmade icon so no this isn't a real pic... unfortunately...

i don't think we'll actually see Rob and Kris hugging out in public...

T_____T

7302872up2.png

verona seriously there Rob and Kris are hair flip buddies...!

AWWW.....

bscap017zn6.jpg

e6u2ihkc8.png

Juhee That icon looks so real. it makes my shipper heart beats so fast ...

Rob and Kris will reunite in London, Paris and Germany. Although Oregano will be there, but i hope there will be some RK moments.

Rob and Kristen @ Canada

2.jpg

3.jpg

36.jpg

13.jpg

21.jpg

6.jpg

19.jpg

17.jpg

42.jpg

4.jpg

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! angarano isn't coming

oh please! oh please!

but that seems too far fetched!!!!!!!!!!!

T_T................my shipper heart is on the verge of giving up

hanging on the balance

---------

nice pics though.....you could totally see the attraction in there.....

its totally undeniable.......i could only sigh~

watching goblet of fire today!!!!

Guest whf_violet

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! angarano isn't coming

oh please! oh please!

but that seems too far fetched!!!!!!!!!!!

T_T................my shipper heart is on the verge of giving up

hanging on the balance

Hahaha.. inaho, it will be a miracle if he wont come. :lol:

I'm weird but as long as I can feel their awkwardness towards each other and as long as there's no pics of the two of them hanging out together in public

then I'll continue to ship them. hahahaa... Its hard to explain but if I see them hanging out comfortably with angarano around then it would break my heart coz it means they are just really "buddies". I'm actually enjoying the tension around them especially if angarano is around. hahahaa... I'm mean... hahaha

I noticed that Angarano is friends with some of the twilight guys like Mike Welch the guy who played Mike Newton.

During the after party I saw him approaching Mike Welch and gave him a brotherly hug.

With Rob its another story, its like Rob is invisible to him... hahahaha

edit

juhee, maybe he decided to have an early retirement from showbiz LOL

I noticed Kristen and Rob loves color blue :D

Archived