Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

Thank you! eh i dont make much of the pic, i guess its normal or what not.

Do you think they are playing up all this hype because of the money?

btw- i read about the lainey interview and i think there is more to that interview and Kristen was stammering like crazy and they had their own little convo going on in the middle of the interview LOL

i cant tell if she likes him or not (romantic feelings rather than platonic), like i know she gets annoyed when they ask her the Rob question beacuse it is all over her face (i think the mtv one is obvious) but in others i just dont know...

Ok i got it, the 4th block to the relationship is definitely the distance thing because she is based out of LA and he misses home, London!

i'm not really sure......maybe or maybe not...I can't tell for sure but I'm surely a ok! if they go out together and just totally confess their feelings for each other

but I think kristen is way too cool for break-ups cause i find her as the type that once she gets into a romantic relationship, she sticks into it but if they get in a huge, huge, huge fight I mean really huge fight she will totally give no qualms about breaking up the relationship herself, she won't be tied down for something she thinks its not working which is really good for rob....

cause rob is the type who likes stable realationships.......long lasting and whatnot

so basically i dunno what I'm talking about, but i'm very skeptical about this, we will never know for sure unless kristen let's the bomb fall

--------

woot! woot! i topped the page

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chuchu728

Do you think they are playing up all this hype because of the money?

If you're talking about Rob & Kristen...I don't think so because if you can tell by the way Kristen acts...

I don't think she'd be interested in creating a 'fake relationship' even if it's for money and you can tell

she doesn't like the attention and press so...getting paid for more attention I think is out of the question...

so I think it's their own creation...and honestly the way they look at each other...it reminds me of Hayden

Panetierre and Milo Ventlskjfeoijfw...it's a close relationship

But I personally think they have time...they have 3 more movies and they're going to be promoting in France

next month together with their director...and then filming in March so we'll see then...even if they don't have

a real relationship at least we can see them together on the big screen :sweatingbullets:

If you're talking about Rob & Kristen...I don't think so because if you can tell by the way Kristen acts...

I don't think she'd be interested in creating a 'fake relationship' even if it's for money and you can tell

she doesn't like the attention and press so...getting paid for more attention I think is out of the question...

so I think it's their own creation...and honestly the way they look at each other...it reminds me of Hayden

Panetierre and Milo Ventlskjfeoijfw...it's a close relationship

But I personally think they have time...they have 3 more movies and they're going to be promoting in France

next month together with their director...and then filming in March so we'll see then...even if they don't have

a real relationship at least we can see them together on the big screen :sweatingbullets:

yeah with their director catherine aka the hawk and nikki reed aka shadow#2 so i don't think there will be too much of a development plus they'll be the eyes and ears of micheal a.

but if rob will whisk kristen off some place where they could just be alone and enjoy each other's company then that'll be great........more bonding time for them, more romance and squealing for us...........

^unless Kristen's BF decides to go with her to France...

which would make me :angry:

ive noticed that when her BF is in the room, she seems to stutter more and look as if she is SUPER uncomfortable

more so than usual~....

so i just saw this movie last night and it wasnt all that bad, i actually thought there would be more blood sucking kkk

but they took the whole vampire thing and gave it a new concept...not bad at all...

the chemistry between them on the movie was just awesome...it really was wow...hell i thought they really were in love...

a buzz kill for rob............and for us pretty much

oh well! her bf could be the unknown mutt kidding!

and rob will be the stud that totally rocks!!!!

ive noticed that when her BF is in the room, she seems to stutter more and look as if she is SUPER uncomfortable

more so than usual~....

Since he has no projects and all and probably needs to keep an eye on her that he will follow her to the promotional leg of the tour in Europe.

Is Nikki Reed confirmed to go as well?

I think Lainey said it best that when Rob and Kristen are interviewed separately both are totally natural and everything but when its a group thing, it just gets weird and awkward.

I dont think the bf thing helps too and probably is a constant reminder to her that he is there. What a total pain!

^more like an itch you can never get rid of

a sore thumb that constantly reminds you that its there

LOL

I wouldnt be surprised if the studio just made it completely stag and just those 2 and the director. Costs too much money to throw a premeire and have an extra body there when he doesnt contribute to anything or pay for his ticket. :sweatingbullets:

those are some greattt pictures. she is gorgeous but i don't like her eyes sometimes..-___-'' it seems like that dull stare to me or that....i don't know but theres something up with her eyes that i just don't like. LOL. wait! i got it, it seems like she's HIGH. haha >__<

and with robert, i prefer him clean cut and shaved but he's pretty darn hot haha <3

^stoner face (kristen's dull stare) and mug shot dude (rob's unshaven disheveled look)

lol isn't that complimentary

i honestly adore them both though

but in some pics they sort of look like that

Hey okay you guys~

we have to be nice in here~

no more mention of Kristen's BF as an itch or a sore thumb

just a thread about Rob and Kris looking like the ideal couple even

its not his fault for ending up compared to one of the most hottest guys alive...

^understandable

i mean its not Kristen's BF's fault for being compared to a guy who has been named as one of People's Mag. hottest guy of the year~

but lets not do the name calling

i don't want this thread to be closed...

now some pics to lift the mood~ hehe

141gi2.jpg

171bd8.jpg

image3vo0za6.jpg

chummyonsetod8.jpg

^hai..........

^_^

pictures are great by the way.........

they just glow together

although I know they can be their own stars

but its different when the two of them stand next to each other

its like a total cosmic phenomena

Guest whf_violet

This thread is moving fast! hehe! I just came back from watching the movie again. hahaha

Oh inaho, the 4th cockblocker is Stephenie Meyer but she isnt really that much of a cockblocker but she's in the list coz she ask Catherine to tone down the kissing scenes of R/K.

bellaangel012, Nikki I think wont be able to go with R/K coz she will be promoting twilight in Australia with Taylor and Edi (Laurent).

Catherine will be going with R/K though and of course you know who else is gonna go with them everytime Nikki has some errands to do. hahaha :lol:

I just remembered something about the similar beanie that Kristen wore in that pic with young bella. I read a post somewhere a few months ago that Kristen gave her beanie to Rob during filming as a remembrance. I wonder if Rob is still using it... hehehe :phew::lol:

Guest lovemickytobits

ahhh. rob is effing hot! but i still prefer when he's pale. <33 vampire bf. who can ever resist that?! xDD

Kris is so damn hot and pretty and hot and pretty and beautiful and hot and pretty. *ahh, went out of my mind* she's so damn pretty. okay, i know i should stop now.

btw, thanks for sharing the pictures!! ^^

Archived