Guest whf_violet

juhee, thanks for creating the R/K thread :D

Rob and Kristen with Catherine aka "young bella"

350l6ko.jpg2mpk6sn.jpg

credit: ontd

Kristen doing the "seductive" dance for Rob. :w00t::lol:

2i03dsk.gif

credit: rpattz_kstew

verona, Rob is still into her. hahaha...

I think Kristen is also into him its just that there's a lot of complications and not to mention they have a lot of cockblockers

But that's what makes this ship more exciting! Its a rollercoaster ride! :lol:

Juhee, i contribute some RK fan-made MVs. Seeing picture is not enough lol,

ROB & KRISTEN : JUST SO YOU KNOW http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BRe_gHRjUiM

ROB & KRISTEN : SAY http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5lhKoOcYz8 (Rob's infamous "Who care? Pshhhttttttttttttttt")

Q: What's abt her boyfriend?

A: Who care? Pshhht......... :lol:

a2cdc4.gif

whf_Vioet i borrow your icon :D. Those cockblockers (let me count.. about 4cockblockers.. too much) are killing my shipper heart. i can't get over Kristen and Micheal 's recent pics. Poor me or Poor Rob? B)

Guest EUNSHIHAE

man, Robert and Kristen are just so damn sexy together.

they have alot of chemistry on AND off screen!!!! i wish they

would go out in real life too, but i like Michael Arangano too.

so i must respect what he and Kristen has. BUT Robert and Kristen! hottest couple alert!

Juhee, i contribute some RK fan-made MVs. Seeing picture is not enough lol,

ROB & KRISTEN : JUST SO YOU KNOW http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BRe_gHRjUiM

ROB & KRISTEN : SAY http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5lhKoOcYz8 (Rob's infamous "Who care? Pshhhttttttttttttttt")

Q: What's abt her boyfriend?

A: Who care? Pshhht......... :lol:

%7Boption%7Da2cdc4.gif

whf_Vioet i borrow your icon :D. Those cockblockers (let me count.. about 4cockblockers.. too much) are killing my shipper heart. i can't get over Kristen and Micheal 's recent pics. Poor me or Poor Rob? B)

:blink:

What are the 4cockblockers aside from her bf that is major one?

And what recent pics of her and her bf? Someone please post? :blink:

:blink:

What are the 4cockblockers aside from her bf that is major one?

And what recent pics of her and her bf? Someone please post? :blink:

the 4 cockblockers are:

a. micheal (her bf)

b. nikki reed (her bff, who seriously mentions micheal all the time as his ultimate bff)

c. catherine hardwicke (I guess just cause she is close with micheal angarano

d. the 4th one is still in question so basically I have no idea who he/she is

the recent pics were, if you surf thru the twilight thread 3 to 4 pages back or more from the very latest posts shows that kristen and him were doing some session that involves a pipe......

and the infamous kiss she shared with him (as well as smoking) before going on the stage to promote twilight at a bookstore (forgot the name)

the 4 cockblockers are:

a. micheal (her bf)

b. nikki reed (her bff, who seriously mentions micheal all the time as his ultimate bff)

c. catherine hardwicke (I guess just cause she is close with micheal angarano

d. the 4th one is still in question so basically I have no idea who he/she is

the recent pics were, if you surf thru the twilight thread 3 to 4 pages back or more from the very latest posts shows that kristen and him were doing some session that involves a pipe......

and the infamous kiss she shared with him (as well as smoking) before going on the stage to promote twilight at a bookstore (forgot the name)

i saw the pipe pics, ehh nothing new and not out of the ordinary because i wouldnt be surprised if all of them are doing it since it is so common but the infamous kiss? omg you have to post the pic or the link? was rob there too?

i honestly have no idea who her bf is and why is the director so close with him?

i found this amazing montage of Robert and Kristen...

Aqualung: Something to believe in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rsJr1gzF4M

haha i just watch Twilight for the 2nd time today....

and it breaks my heart whenever i see them kiss

because i know when i walk out of the theater reality would hit me knowing that the really aren't a couple...

(sighs)

Thank you! eh i dont make much of the pic, i guess its normal or what not.

Do you think they are playing up all this hype because of the money?

btw- i read about the lainey interview and i think there is more to that interview and Kristen was stammering like crazy and they had their own little convo going on in the middle of the interview LOL

i cant tell if she likes him or not (romantic feelings rather than platonic), like i know she gets annoyed when they ask her the Rob question beacuse it is all over her face (i think the mtv one is obvious) but in others i just dont know...

Ok i got it, the 4th block to the relationship is definitely the distance thing because she is based out of LA and he misses home, London!

Archived