Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest whf_violet

I'm sorry but I must be blind because I still can't see how it's the same backpack!!!

2m4y9zr.jpg

34odc02.jpg

Rob just overstuffed the bag. lol

Guest ohayyo

Raybans prolly sponsor.

But Karl Lagerfeld, Mont Blanc sunglasses, Backpack, old NY cap and Shoelace?

Nah I don't think so and we don't see them wearing it at the same time.

they may probably not wear it in the same time due certain reason [iMO]

i guess they just dont want anyone [shippers] to talk about this wristband thing such a big crap to spread. they keep the secret perfectly.

Raybans prolly sponsor.

But Karl Lagerfeld, Mont Blanc sunglasses, Backpack, old NY cap and Shoelace?

Nah I don't think so and we don't see them wearing it at the same time.

exactly... :)

thanks for sharing more of those backpack pics ;)

Guest polaris

they may probably not wear it in the same time due certain reason [iMO]

i guess they just dont want anyone [shippers] to talk about this wristband thing such a big crap to spread. they keep the secret perfectly.

hahaha and all their effort to not be found wearing the same things coincidingly is all in vain. Leave it to ROBSTEN shippers to track down and link every similar attire and accessories they have ever worn. ^^

Guest ohayyo

gita...thank you sooo much for popping up with remedial photos....hahhahaha

and the last two pics....what do the pics mean ?????

sorrY i must have been hitting my brain....hey, I NEED EXPLAINATION ON THAT....!!

a lpstick trace on rob's neck ? and...what was on kristen's ????

i....iii.....I...!!!! gosh !!! :lol:

hahaha and all their effort to not be found wearing the same things coincidingly is all in vain. Leave it to ROBSTEN shippers to track down and link every similar attire and accessories they have ever worn. ^^

haha, supposed to be like that,though. i like the way when shippers always connect one crap to another crap. kind of fascinating.....hahaahaha...but, deep inside, i admire rob and kristen with their 'complicatedly-defined-not-boyfriend-girlfriend-relationship'

hey, gals, did you see Katherine Hardwick on above photos ? she looked like my grandma....she looked old....sorry...[iMO] some wrinkles come up !! :D

SOMEBODY MADE THIS, I COULDNT FIND THE ORIGINAL ONE, THEY LOOK LIKE A-VERY COMPLETELY-HAPPY-FAMILY

a-family.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA...this is why i fall in love with shippers, they bang my brain with gaspingly-outrageous-idea....thank you LuceRoO at twilight-fans

Guest ohayyo

look at that^^ they are looking at each other like they don't care

yeahh, i saw them...

hey, did you see ashley and taylor's face ?

i am not sure what they felt ,but clearly to say that they are not as happy as their 'other fellows'....

hahahaha....could anyone tell me where taylor's eyes directed to ? hahahahaha.... :lol:

Guest ANJEE<3

i love it when they're looking at eachother...

SOOO CUTE!! AHAHA they're always smiling like they've got a not-so-secret secret LOL

Guest inaho

kirsten and rob are in their own little world again while ashley and taylor seems like they are talking about something serious

Guest polaris

gita...thank you sooo much for popping up with remedial photos....hahhahaha

SOMEBODY MADE THIS, I COULDNT FIND THE ORIGINAL ONE, THEY LOOK LIKE A-VERY COMPLETELY-HAPPY-FAMILY a-family.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA...this is why i fall in love with shippers, they bang my brain with gaspingly-outrageous-idea....thank you LuceRoO at twilight-fans

Puahahahhaah omg that's Jessica Alba's baby Honor. hahaa

and as for the the pic of all four.. Kristen Rob Ashley and Taylor.

it looks like Kristen and Rob are in love.. but Taylor is also looking at Kristen.... And Ashley looks like she's a bit miffed that Taylor is looking at Kristen and not paying attention to her.

Guest SweetiexJenn

2m4y9zr.jpg

34odc02.jpg

Rob just overstuffed the bag. lol

^ thanks for blowing up the pics!!! i totally see the bag now!

well i think the elastic bracelet and backpack are definitely good signs!

as for the hickeys at last year's comic con...i doubt they gave it to each other!

wasn't her bf there?

Guest ohayyo

Puahahahhaah omg that's Jessica Alba's baby Honor. hahaa

and as for the the pic of all four.. Kristen Rob Ashley and Taylor.

it looks like Kristen and Rob are in love.. but Taylor is also looking at Kristen.... And Ashley looks like she's a bit miffed that Taylor is looking at Kristen and not paying attention to her.

polaris,thanks to make it clear.... :D

btw, what is hickey [the term ?] sorry, kind of banging my head somewhere before...^^

another one [gasping !]

i found it in twifan [thanks nessie_carlie-Cullen]

robsten2.png

juice.jpg

that is why i do love ADOBE PHOTOSHOP :lol:

Archived