Dragon Ball: Yo! The Return Of Son Goku And Friends!

Guest TrainDriver

I watched it...to be honest I didnt expect it to be huge and I was right.

Good: Opening was amazing with Trunks and Goten, Yamcha, Krillin even Roshi got to do their thing

anyone notice how Krillin, Goku, Yamcha were all standing together in their uniform it was so beautiful and almost made me shed a tear.

Bad: No Tien?? :tongue2: Goku pulling that little stunt with Vegeta, Goku and Vegeta arguing??? Goku never pays Vegeta anymind and he would never jump the gun to out do Vegeta :tongue2: , this is just me but I didnt care for the animation and like others said no epic fight scene.

Guest knockblock

Bad: No Tien?? :tongue2: Goku pulling that little stunt with Vegeta, Goku and Vegeta arguing??? Goku never pays Vegeta anymind and he would never jump the gun to out do Vegeta :tongue2:

Really? Goku does get competitive with Vegeta. And I was also a little disappointed there was no Tien.

Vegeta's brother has a weird wife.

Really? Goku does get competitive with Vegeta. And I was also a little disappointed there was no Tien.

Vegeta's brother has a weird wife.

When I saw Goku make Vegeta look so he could get the hit on the monster that was so not Goku he would never do something that cowardly.

Yes Tarble's wife is WTF How could they get busy?

Guest gokuSSJ5

it was pretty ok the action is pretty good but too short and plus the enemy is weak not as powerful as brolly! but i would say the animation is different!!! i would rate 7.8!

Guest i<3ramen

i thought it was pretty good, brang back a lot of memories. but even though the enemy was weak i felt disappointed that goten and trunks weren't strong enough to beat them easily. but then again could just be due to lack of experience.

Archived