Dragon Ball: Yo! The Return Of Son Goku And Friends!

Guest TrainDriver

Guest TrainDriver

2008 DB Special
dbz.jpg

hey guys, any1 seen the 2008 DB special, Dragon Ball: Yo! The Return of Son Goku and Friends!! ??? i didn't know there was a new DB special until i jumped onto youtube. i haven't watched it yet, bit low on download quota (a developed country like Australia doesn't have unlimited downloads), but i'm hoping since its 2008 they will have some awesome scenes.

Plot:
Two years after the defeat of Majin BooMr. Satan finally finishes construction on his brand new hotel. Feeling guilty that the hotel is in honor of what the majority of Earth believes to be his defeat of Boo, he invites all of the characters and their families to a banquet. Goku and Vegeta decide to spar, as they have dressed in their usual fighting outfits. 

Anime Episodes: 1

Movie-Special-JUMP-Super-Anime-Tour-Spec

Dragon_Ball_-_Yo_Son_Goku_and_His_Friend

271897-e.jpg

Guest Azn Drifto

I watched it but i didnt like it, it was abit too childish for me, i liked it when there was some good fight scenes but really disapointed after all these years of watching dbz :|

If you wanna download it heres the link, just watch it on youtube if you can because its not that good.

http://rapidshare.com/files/167292529/Drag...urn__.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/167359638/Drag...urn__.part2.rar

Guest lil' zen

Wahahaha!! It was really funny!! Vegeta's bro looks a lil like Gohan!! I miss those old times...I hope there's gonna be an ep 2...Luv the ending!!!^^ Those two eating radishes...n Master Roshi's radish...LOL!!!

Guest Pinklett

I just finished watching it, LQ but hey, HQ on youtube seemed impossible till a year ago

anyways, if you're expecting this to be like the other specials or as DB/DBZ loads of actions and powerful fighting, youre not going to get it.

It's fun and light,

I liked this special aloooooooott since i've always wondered how life is after DBZ (no not dbgt) but just in between.

funny to see vegeta & goku's relationship

chibi Trunks & Goten get their (fighting)screentime, which i love since i was dissapointed that they couldnt show what they are able to do during the Buu saga.

as much as i love dbz i sometimes get frustrated how their enemies keeps on getting stronger and i just wanted to see one time that they could beat their enemies with just one blow. i like it when they are showing off ;P

so its only 40 mins, i recommend to watch it!~

Guest banditkiller015

I thought it was a bit interestin the graphics are definitely a lot better and the fight scene itself was kinda lame. Haha goten and trunks was just messin aroud. And holy ballz Vegeta had a brother? Hehe I had no idea, btw did they ever mention his name?

Well anyways I would've prefer a big fight scene, but I guess it was a bit comical so yeah it was all good.

Guest Mirae-chan

It was okay. Nothing that special, but funny and lighthearted as usual.

Vegeta's brother.. TARBLE lol what a weird name. I dunno what vegetable Tarble is a pun on though. xD

Guest knockblock

I thought it was a bit interestin the graphics are definitely a lot better and the fight scene itself was kinda lame.

Really? The old animation style look better.

I haven't gotten to take the time to watch this special yet. I'll be back to comment when I do.

Really? The old animation style look better.

I haven't gotten to take the time to watch this special yet. I'll be back to comment when I do.

Odd, how could you know that without watching the special?

Anyways, I thought it was great. The special reminded of how much I loved DBZ back in the day. I thought the intro was just great. I like how they replaced kid Gohan with Trunks and Goten. Also, in my opinion while the animation has very much upgraded it still has this old school feel which makes it still look like DBZ. Lastly, the end was hilarious. Gotta love the Goku/Vegeta rivalry.

Guest knockblock

Odd, how could you know that without watching the special?

I just looked at pics and screen caps and stuff. Maybe that was biased of me. That is before going through to see the special. I proceeded to. I guess I can say that it varies from different perspectives.

It's nice to see Goku along with the other characters in return after Dragon Balls run ended years ago. Will this be the last of anything Dragon Ball? Or could there be other possibilities of doing more with the series?

I thought it was a bit interestin the graphics are definitely a lot better and the fight scene itself was kinda lame

Well I'm bias cause I always like the old anime simply because how its animated. Now and days everything is edited on the computer and it turns me off.

Guest knockblock

Well I'm bias cause I always like the old anime simply because how its animated. Now and days everything is edited on the computer and it turns me off.

I like hand drawn better in some ways.

Haha, "a sad villain's story of an evil menace the failed to register public memory because they appeared a tad too late." This special was win.

Well it was said that the enemy being used was Frieza level. The saiyans at the point in this special of the Majin Buu era is way above the Frieza era.

Archived