Hello Kitty Netbook Limited Edition ^__^

KTHubbybunch

what a cute UMPC for Hello Kitty fans! more pix added!

Onkyo from Japan will be releasing a new Netbook based on their C101K3W with a Hello Kitty design on it. It is powered by Atom N270 CPU and comes with 1GB of RAM, an Intel 945GSE Express, and 120GB HDD. Of course, Hello Kitty wallpaper is included inside, and the lid design include some Hello Kitty flavor too. ^_^ The Hello Kitty Netbook is available in limited units. T_T

UNBOXING THE HELLO KITTY NETBOOK BY AKIHABARA NEWS ^_^

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest .x..snowflake..x.

it's so cuute^^ i like how the cover isn't too glaringly 'hello kitty' or childish. and the design is realli slimline.. i like it =)

i agree though..black would be awesomee. too bad i just bought a new laptop

Guest 1SwtDeception

More information here:

http://www.crunchgear.com/2008/11/21/onkyo...-kitty-netbook/

The Hello Kitty C1 features an Atom N270 CPU (1.60 GHZ), 1GB of RAM, a 120GB HDD, a 10.1″ TFT display (resolution: 1,024×600), a web cam, a QWERTY keyboard (layout: Japanese/US) and three USB 2.0 ports. Windows XP (SP 3) and a Hello Kitty wallpaper are pre-installed.

Normally the computer is available as a limited edion only in Japan (where it’s already available) but people living outside Nippon can order the C1 from here ($890.95 plus shipping).

Cute and sleek for any HK fans~

Guest centric

Freaking cuuuuuute! Thank god it's not pink, the white is a nice change. Specs aren't too bad, and you could always upgrade the ram for cheap. Hell I've got 2 1gb sticks sitting around. :P

Guest Senorita_

OMG! That is soo cute! I'm a Hello Kitty fanatic lol. I thought it would be pink but it turns out to be white instead lol. But I still think it's cute! <33

Guest HighSkies

Thats totally cute! <3 If it wasn't for the fact I just missed my chance at getting a new laptop and the ram was a bit higher then I would want. ><

Archived