Ima Ai Ni Yukimasu いま、会いにゆきますB

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Takeuchi Yuko 竹内結子 & Nakamura Shidou
bewithu.jpg

Be With You いま、会いにゆきます 지금 만나러 갑니다 (2004)

Starring: Yuko Takeuchi, Shido Nakamura, Yuuta Hiraoka

Director: Hiroyasu Doi

Genre: Romance, Melodrama

Runtime: 118mins

Production: Lotte Cinema

Distribution: Dong-A Exports

Language: Japanese

Be With You (Ima, Ai Ni Yukimasu) shot to the top of the Japanese movie charts attracting no less than 3.8 million viewers and finally turned into one of the most seen movies of the year 2004. The emotional silver screen treat was brought to life by no one else than Doi Nobuhiro, the skilled director of the blockbuster TV series Good Luck!! and Beautiful Life that became the most popular Japanese drama of the 90's. Japan's no. 1 actress, the charming Takeuchi Yuko (The Ring, Yomigaeri Resurrection) portrays the tragically deceased Mio. Her husband Takumi (Nakamura Shidou) and his 6-year old son Yuji (Takei Akashi) try to make the best out of this unfortunate circumstance living each day in silent remembrance of the beautiful days they cherished together with Mio as they desperately cling on to her final words, a promise that she will return on a rainy day. Exactly one year after Mio left them Yuji and his father observe a strangely familiar woman walking out from the pouring rain...

インターネットからブレイクした作家・市川拓司の同名小説を、竹内結子と中村獅童主演で映画化した感動のラブストーリー「いま、会いにゆきます」の香港版DVD。

小学一年生の佑司は、雨の季節になったら、死んだ母親が戻ってくると信じていた。それは1年前に病気で死んだ母親・澪が、幼い息子に残していった言葉。父親の巧も、死んだ妻が戻るはずなどないと思いながらも、つい空模様を気にしてしまう。やがて梅雨が訪れ、佑司に残して行った言葉通り、死んだはずの澪が現れた。だが、彼女は夫や息子のことはもちろん、それまでの一切の記憶を失っていて…。

繼《在世界中心呼喚愛》之後,另一套純愛電影《藉著雨點說愛你》隆重登場。自去年10月在日本上映後,《藉著雨點說愛你》即大受歡迎,電影票房累積收入高達47億日元,僅次於《哈爾移動城堡》和《在世界中心呼喚愛》。由沖繩六人男子組合ORANGE RANGE主唱的電影主題曲《花》,更是大賣一百萬張。

電影改編自市川拓司的小說《現在,很想見你》,由曾拍攝日劇《美麗人生》和《GOOD LUCK》的導演土井裕泰執導。男、女主角分別由日劇女王竹內結子和《乒乓》中村獅童主演。

秋穗巧 (中村獅童飾)在妻子澪 (竹內結子飾)過世後,便與六歲的兒子佑司(武開証飾)相依為命。佑司一直未忘一年前澪臨終前的說話:「明年雨季來的時候,媽媽一定會回來看你們」。而一場大雨,帶來了六星期愛的奇蹟……

Chinese Title Name : 藉著雨點說愛你

bewithuty.jpg

ImaAiniYukimasu.jpg

bewithyouimaainiyukimasu.jpg

SOURCE : いま、会いにゆきます

いま、会いにゆきます

いま、会いにゆきます

いま、会いにゆきます

いま、会いにゆきます

いま、会いにゆきます

いま、会いにゆきます

いま、会いにゆきます

Guest Aoijen

Yeah I know this from my friend this story was so SAD but touching and romantic :blush: I think this story is good for watch or you like it... :sweatingbullets:

Guest neena

Exellent film!!! I really liked it. Romance in the rain is the best. Definately, I'm adding this film to my long list of best romantic film. Yuko and Shido have great chemistry onscreen, I'm glad that they are happyily married now...in real life!!! Anyways, I really liked this film...I don't think it was as sad as I thought it would be but the storyline will certainly blow you away. I loved many of the sceneries and the music!!! Awesome...good thing I have the OST now!!! ITS AWESOME!! ALSO, a tv serie was released after the movie. It had 11 episodes and was aired on TBS. It starred Narimiya Hiroki as the lead male actor. I watched a little of it but I still prefer the movie! ALSO, I just found out from imdb.com that an American remake with Jennifer Garner is to come out in 2007. I'm not really excited about that one. lolz.

Guest Maia-chan

Yeah, I think that the movie is better than the TV adaptation too, but in my case, I prefer Mimura-Hiroki Narimiya chemistry. They're awesome! :D

Guest crazyMuka

I could describe this movie in a few words: beautiful, soul-soothing and purely romantic. The romance touches my heart in a most delicate way but leaves such a profoundly deep impression. The cinematography is simply breathtaking, there's beauty and meaning in every shot, every frame. Never has a rainy season been this beautiful and enchanting to me. Watching the film is like being taken to a magical serene world where I could take a little back seat and enjoy the humane interactions between the three main characters. The twist near the end got me teary-eyed, but at the same time had me smiled because of how cleverly wonderful it was. The revelation has put this seemingly normal romance flick onto a higher level imho. This is a thoroughly enjoyable romance movie I have seen in recent months. Highly recommended!

Btw, I read somewhere (MangaCast I think) that a translated novel version of this called "Be with you" is coming out toward the end of this year. This is definitely something to look out for.

Guest goodvibrations

That little boy is so adorable! I've heard good things about this movie; I'll check it out.

Guest tomodachi-

enjoyed this movie as well

though i liked watching Hiroki better XD

wonder how the US remake is going to turn out..

Guest jing a ling

this definitely tops my list of favorite movies. the best thing is that the movie doesn't just focus on romance between the male and female, but also the relationship between mother and son and then father and son. the story doesn't overdo the romance either. The little boy and the ending definitely makes this movie shine. It made me wonder if given the choice to make sacrifices, which road would I choose.

by the way, you can get this movie at idolsunlimited. here's the link:

http://idols-unlimited.com/be-with-you

Hiroki is cuter as an actor, but he looked too young to be the father of a 5 year old. I think Nakamura Shido was great. A lil bit dorky looking, but I think he captured the role as a weak but very loving father perfectly.

Guest minamijaa

It was an awesome movie, i dare say! Did you guys know that the lead actor and lead actress of this romantic movie fall in love and get married in real life after finished shooting this film? Isn't that more than coincidence? :P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dieulinh

the movie is better than the tv series :D

are u serious about the marriage of the 2 actor and actress ? where did you hear the news ? it's just awesome >__<

• 2 months later...
Guest tomodachi-

^yup. heard about it somewhere a while ago

apparently it's got Jennifer Garner

couldn't really find anything on it though

just found this in Jennifer Garner's biography thingy

Her production company, Vandalia Films will produce its first film in 2007; a remake of a Japanese Mystery Romance titled "Ima, ai ni yukimasu" roughly translated to "Be With You".

source: http://s170002735.onlinehome.us/CelebrityBiography-237.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kaoru104

Is this good ?! Cause when i saw the trailer for it, i was like :o!!!!

it sounds really good ~ but i dunt some movies that looks sad..but actually it isn't .!!!!

Archived