Mischa Barton

Guest I AM ON AWAY

Guest Jennie

I really like Mischa because she is not like those teens girl nowadays....she got her own style and very down to earth...as what I see from photos and friends....

she is the main reason why I watch the OC in the first place, hopefully in the third season...it will be exiciting!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest i heart victoria's secret

wow pretty! though i don't think that she makes a good model though...cause there's nothing really unique about her look...she's very pretty though but her looks are very mediocre to me

Guest aiyaiyai

she has really classic features, and she's really pretty, but I dunno, for some reason, she doesn't make go wow.

Guest graceyoon

when i read about this i was surprised.. i mean isn't bebe typically for more curvy women? like beyonce or something..

Guest vc1188

Bebe made a VERY smart move there. Mischa Barton has GREAT style and looks good in anything she wears. I never really saw her as a Bebe-style girl though. ah well!

Guest dempurah

she's pretty and stuff.. but my first impression of her wasnt so great.. haha not that i ever met her..

Guest _allywally

the prom? dress she wore on the o.c. looked like a crinkled and layered towel with a strange fabric flower!

Guest i heart victoria's secret

when i read about this i was surprised.. i mean isn't bebe typically for more curvy women? like beyonce or something..

yteah that's what i thought./...mischa is like a stick ^^ very slim yet naturally thin & not anorexic....but i thought that BEBE models should have curves though.

Guest M&MsRockMahSox123

ahhh

i like mischa's before look, when she first came on the O.C.

she looks beautiful anyhow =D

Guest dori dori

goood she gets to wear a bunch of pretty dresses!

i LOVED that chanel dresss she wore on the OC even my mom walked n n was like that is a pertty dress.

she looks so pretty smiling and not smiling!

Archived