[TW] Silence (深情密码)

Guest jew-lee

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iSayOink

Wahahaahah!!! LOL XD XD that was so funny!!!!! They were like, "he spend NT$1,000 on gas" (it's like uh, do we wanna know dat? lol) and all~ hahahah, silly reporters. yeh, zz looks chubbie wubbie in the sec pic.

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

Andy Hui mentioned about Zai and Silence on TV

Andy Hui made a guest appearance on Entertainment News of Pheonix TV just now and had mentioned some tidbits about Zai and <Silence>. Andy said Zai is a sincere person. He's very quite but his jokes are very funny. Also, he said that based on what he knew filming of <Silence> has been completed, including Zai's part. The opening theme of <Silence> will be sung by Zai Zai, and Andy will sing the ending theme for the drama. He also said that the shooting at Chengdu was most unforgettable.

In a separate thread Andy reportedly said <Silence> will boardcast in middle of next year.

Translated by grace_kay1 of http://www.vicpower.net

---

posted by 冰蓝泡泡 in Vicpower's Fan Club Section:

11/22

Andy Hui was the special guest on Phoenix's entertainment show "Yu Le Feng Bao" tonight, and he mentioned "Shen Qing Mi Ma" and ZaiZai at the end. Andy Hui said that ZaiZai is a very real and genuine person, very quiet, but that his jokes are very funny.(^_^)He also said that, to his knowledge, the filming of "Shen Qing Mi Ma" has already wrapped up. ZaiZai's scenes have also finished filming, and that it'll probably be shown midyear next year because there's still some post-production work that needs to be done. The theme song of "Shen Qing Mi Ma" will be sung by ZaiZai, and the ending song will be sung by Andy Hui. He also said that the most unforgettable experience in filming this drama is filming in Qingdao.

thanks to grendel of www.vicpower.net

---

^ Zai Zai looks chubby in the second pix~! :lol: OMG, the reporters follow him EVERYWHERE~! :blink: They're practically stalkers~! :huh::rolleyes:

they cant get enough of zz's charm.. LOL :lol:

Wahahaahah!!! LOL XD XD that was so funny!!!!! They were like, "he spend NT$1,000 on gas" (it's like uh, do we wanna know dat? lol) and all~ hahahah, silly reporters. yeh, zz looks chubbie wubbie in the sec pic.

it's around 30 USD :D

OoOo...I can't wait to see the drama AND listen to Zai Zai's song~!! :wub:

it's around 30 USD :D

Seriously those reporters. <_< I think they spend more than 30 USD just to follow Zai Zai around. It makes me wonder if they took any stalker pictures of him inside the restroom. :huh::rolleyes::lol:

Have not been to this forum for a long time and found that I couldn't get in with my old id. Glad that the thread on Silence is still around. Can't find the thread on Mars! Love those pics of Zai in Silence. What a good looking guy!

Guest iSayOink

YESSSS~!!!! FINALLY SOME CLEARER PICTURES!!!!!!!! i looked up <silence> on google but they dunt have much so yeah, VERY EXCITED to see these pics!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD thanks so much for posting em!!! Zai Zai looks cool in the suit and megan looks prettyy~ oh so does eun hye! :3 ...andy's okay... lol~

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

Hey peeps hope ya get to save those pics i posted here on silence... if you havent saved it pls PM me so i can send it to you

i replaced them with the silence poster.

I have to delete it since it was posted in vicpower recently that we're not allowed to post it anywhere.

ill post it again once we have a go signal. sorry again.

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

that was not supposed to be posted..

heheh nevermind.... thanks

just go to vicpower if you guys want to se the rest of the pics

Guest iSayOink

I saved 3 of the pictures you posted before!! :)

i love that poster! lol, must.. print...out....

*waits for the printer...*

*paper comes out*

*keiharu adds it to her collection on her bedroom wall....*

lol~~ i had to take down some cuz mom's freaking out.

thnx for the poster!!! X3 X3

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

wonder why i cant get in for the past weekend...

oh well here goes the updates since the last time i logged in here..

Silence photos in BSfan for Nov. 28 - Dec. 31, published on Nov. 24, 2005

Click on the image for the enlarged version

httmow.jpg

httoau.jpg

For an even bigger version of the first photo, click here to go to the VIP thread.

Source: cocochan

Thanks to laiou2002 of vicpower.net

20051124 BSfan

Japanese magazine "BSfan" for Nov. 28 - Dec. 31, published on Nov. 24, 2005

Source: cocochan of Vicpower

COVER: http://tinypic.com/htw84j.jpg

Silence:

htw7qu.jpg

---

Silence Pic/Poster

20051125_32452.jpg

Thanks to cqs0069 of vicpower.net

--

Silence wallie! :o

click pic for bigger version.

silencemin6nq.jpg

thanks to MCbeal for the creation

--

GOT SOME MINIUPDATE

translated by Grace_kay1 of Vicpower

Silence wil be shown in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand, Phillipines, starting May (did mention that it is slotted for premeire in May in Taiwan...) That's all is related to Silence.

Source of original article: azuki ( 零食貴公子・周渝民ものがたり分家仔仔隠れ家掲示板 )

http://japanese.chosun.com/site/data/html_...1128000000.html

WAT??? are you sure???

its going to be aired in MAY??? Its only freaking NOVEMBER!!!!

i have to wait till MAY, that's like half a year... OMG.. LOL *wail*

Oh yeah, did you notice that in the pics where zai zai is wearing a black suit... he's NOT wearing socks... lol

Guest iSayOink

Oh yeah, did you notice that in the pics where zai zai is wearing a black suit... he's NOT wearing socks... lol

yeh, i knowww!!! XD I've noticed it once kuchiki_byakuya posted the pic up but i didn't say anything cuz lol, well it could be his style afterall.......................... but geez, he should've gotten a longer pants. lol.

Oh yeah, the picture of Zai Zai and Eun hye looks pretty~ (the one from magazine)

Guest iSayOink

lol, my my.. there are now 179 replies in this thread!!! wowwww lol.

oh yeah, random comment: you can also tell from the pictures that park eun hye is obviously older than zai zai.

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

i think all the girls who opposite zai in series are older than him, Parkeunhye, barbie hsu, aiya (dont know the spelling), vivian hsu, wei lun, valen hsu, etc... LOL

---

Japanese magazine "Motto Shiritai Taiwan TV Drama" Vol. 2, published on Nov. 30, 2005

For large imgage, please click here to go to the VIP thread

i2sxub.jpg

i2t1sp.jpg

Source: tysdumt (www.vicpower.net)

Thanks to laiou2002 of vicpower.net

--

05/11/28 PEH to become an Asian star due to a Hong Kong drama

Park Eun Hye to become an Asian star due to a Hong Kong drama

Nov. 28, 2005, Chosun Daily of Korea (Japanese edition)

Park Eun Hye's popularity has gone up rapidly in the Chinese cycle. She is expected to solidify her status as an Asian star both in name and in reality from TV series 'Silence' (produced by Wonder Production, Hong Kong), which has expanded its broadcasting to 10 Asian countries.

Park Eun Hye costars 'Silence' with Vic Zhou, a member of the Taiwan popular group F4. Starting from May of next year, 'Silence' will be broadcast in 10 Asian countries, including China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Park Eun Hye has become popular in places such as China and Taiwan because of the Lian Sheng role she acted in the popular TV series, 'Jewel in the Palace,' which was aired on MBC. (Currently it's being aired on Japan's NHK Sogo channel.) She is expected to use such popularity as a foundation to become an Asian star representing Korea.

Park Eun Hye finished her work which took more than 4 months and returned to Korea at the beginning of this month. "I worked hard for introducing Korean and Korean products to the audience. Since it will be aired in 10 Asian countries, Asian people will have a chance to have a closer contact with Korea," she commented.

"The drama will be broadcast in Taiwan, starting from May. I'm scheduled to visit Taiwan and do promotions. There are many TV starring offers from China and Taiwan, but first I want to perform in Korean productions,' she says.

The drama depicts the love triangle among Park Eun Hye, who plays a Korean orphan, Vic Zhou, and Andy Hui of Hong Kong.

translated by laiou2002 of www.vicpower.net

Archived