[TW] Silence (深情密码)

Guest jew-lee

Guest iSayOink

^ -In one emotional scene he and ZZ were back to back with a table inbetween them. Andy didn't know when he finished talking and when it was his turn to talk because ZZ was talking so soft, partly because his character was ill and he's originally like that. So someone from ZZ's side had to give a signal to someone on Andy's side who would in return signal Andy to start talking.

HAHAHAHA!!!! lol, dat's funny~~ haha~!!

Hey, thanks for posting up new stuffs, i really thought this thread was gonna like i dunno, die? lol. cuz silence started being "commercialized" (lol, is that a word? XP) too early and we still have like 7 months till it comes out and the filming's done so there's like nothing to talk about anymore. lol

It's fun reading these articles, lol. :lol:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this story is sort of similar to the series with Ruby LIn and I forgot his name who starred in All About Eve. I believe the story was called "Amour Tampor...". It's the whole childhood friends-lost-contact-then later meet back and fall in love. Anyhow, I can't wait for the series. I hope it'll be good unlike the other collaborations <_<

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

HAHAHAHA!!!! lol, dat's funny~~ haha~!!

Hey, thanks for posting up new stuffs, i really thought this thread was gonna like i dunno, die? lol. cuz silence started being "commercialized" (lol, is that a word? XP) too early and we still have like 7 months till it comes out and the filming's done so there's like nothing to talk about anymore. lol

It's fun reading these articles, lol. :lol:

they're just so silent about it.. :( unlike mars .. when they were filming it it's like everyday there's news/tidbits/updates about it...

with this one.. we really ahve to dig up to find some... :(

this story is sort of similar to the series with Ruby LIn and I forgot his name who starred in All About Eve. I believe the story was called "Amour Tampor...". It's the whole childhood friends-lost-contact-then later meet back and fall in love. Anyhow, I can't wait for the series. I hope it'll be good unlike the other collaborations <_<

when i first read the plot of this, i was also thinking it's somewhat typical.. very korean <_< guess after mars, i was just expexting a more complicated sotryline

but i guess ill just have to give it a try since zai's in this series :)

also looking forward to their collabo...

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

Andy said they would be done by nov 11th...

though park's part i think is done already since she just left for south korea already.

Source: China Daily News, dated Nov. 5, 2005

fbj4i0.jpg

Park Eun-hye signed for Silence staffers before she left Taiwan and returned to South Korea.

Thanks to laiou2002 of Vicpower

Guest iSayOink

YAY!!! It's FINALLY november!!!!! ONLY 6 MORE MONTHS TO GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

........ *sigh* only six more months..... :mellow: *yaaaawwwnn*

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

lol youre funny keiharu lol

Pic of the farewell party of PARK EUN HYE

fblxts.jpg

source: 2005-11-05/民生報/C7版/今日我最in

Six more months?!?! That's so long but it will be summer by then so I'll have time to watch..LOL. Park Eun Hye seems really cool. I watched Daddy Long Legs, and she only played a small part along with Hyun Bin. :wub: Can't wait to see her in Silence with Zai Zai~!! :DB)

^^ 6 months till it going to air?? can't wait to watch Vic in action!! Eunhye play a part in daddy long legs? lol i don't even remember...

Yea, she played as a sick girl who got into the same college and work (radio station) with the guy (Hyun Bin). She played as an imaginary character hence the small role. :P

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

[11/05] Park Eun-Hye gives a farewell dinner; ZaiZai is absent

Reporter Zhang Zhe Ming / reporting from Taipei

Korean star Park Eun-Hye's scenes in the idol drama "Silence ~ Shen Qing Mi Ma" has already finished filming. Before going home to Korea, she chose the night before last to treat the staff and crew to a big hot pot meal to thank everyone for taking care of her. But at the lively wrap party, there was no sight of leading man "ZaiZai" Zhou Yu Min.

Among the main actors, Park Eun-Hye took the lead in "graduating". ZaiZai, Andy Hui and the others still have to film until the end of the month. But at the wrap party the night before last, they all didn't make an appearance to say farewell, making people suspect if they were avoiding suspicion because of the rumour ealier than Park Eun-Hye has taken a liking to ZaiZai? The prouction team explained, when filming wrapped up it was already 1:00, 2:00 in the morning, therefore she only treated the staff to a meal, and didn't invite anybody else.

Missing barbequed sausage

She has been filming "Silence" in Taiwan for more than four months. Before leaving, aside from giving a farewell party with the staff, she also wrote a card for each colleague with her own hand. Furthermore, it was all written in Chinese, her sincerity very evident.

She said that, when she gets back to Korea she wanted to do a lot of things at once, like meeting up with her good friends, go to the movies, and eat her favourite barbequed sausage, and also go to the sauna to relax a little. But she is scared of being surrounded by a pack of old women who analyze wht her skin is so good, so she decided to just have a bath at home.

Photo from Min Sheng Bao

fblxts.jpg

Park Eun-Hye (second from right) drank a toast to Angie

Chai (farthest left) and the rest of the staff with beer.

Translated by grendel of www.vicpower.net

----

[11/5] "Shen Qing Mi Ma" wraps up; Park Eun-Hye leaves Taiwan with reluctance

Reporter Dai Shu Fang/ reporting from Taipei

Park Eun-Hye finished filming "Silence ~ Shen Qing Mi Ma" ahead of schedule. On the eve of leaving Taiwan she treated everyone to a big hot pot feast, wrote cards in Chinese with her own hand, drank a toast and even hugged each of her work mates - full of sincerity, and the atmosphere warm and lively.

In Taiwan for 4 months to film "Silence ~ Shen Qing Mi Ma, after wrapping up filming for all of her scenes, Park Eun-Hye very generously treated the staff and crew to a hot pot meal. During the meal she even brought out a card she wrote with her own hand for everyone. Taking a look inside the card, she surprisingly wrote them all in Chinese. Although the message in each card were almost the same, but writing the card in Chinese to give each of the staff, and moreover writing their names correctly - this extra care made everyone very moved and reluctant to see her leave.

The staff said, Park Eun-Hye jokes around with everyone on the set, and will also use a little Chinese to interact with everyone. No primadonna airs of a foreign artist at all.

During the time that she was filming in Taiwan, the thing that gave Park Eun-Hye the deepest impression was, "Typhoons come to Taiwan non-stop". She always feel that Taiwan seem to get a lot of typhoons. She has already passed many a stormy night just this four months alone. Looking at the terrifying winds and rains outside her window always make her worry if there will be people hurt, so she would ask her make-up artist to chat with her, because she doesn't dare to go to sleep immediately.

Park Eun-Hye also laughed and said, she feared that after going back to Korea, she would forget the Chinese she learnt with great difficulty, so she would sometimes speak with her make-up artist in Chinese. But then in a chat between them, they both couldn't be 100% certain what the other was talking about, therefore it's still faster to use Korean.

Having been away fropm Korea for so long, what is the thing she most wanted to do when she goes back? Park Eun-Hye said, because she has been filming for more than four months, she would first have a good rest. Then she would meet up with the friends she hadn't seen for so long, go to the movies with them and eat her favourite barbequed sausage.

Aside from that, although she would like to go to a sauna to relax, every time she goes she would meet many obasan who stare at her all the time, praising how good her skin is, making her feel very strange about it. After thinking about it, it's better to just have a foam bath and rest at home.

fbj4i0.jpg

Park Eun-Hye signs a memento for the "Silence ~ Shen Qing Mi Ma" staff

【2005/11/05 ~ China Daily】

Translated by grendel of www.vicpower.net

Guest iSayOink

lol youre funny keiharu lol

O, thank youu~~!! :P hahahh

Pic of the farewell party of PARK EUN HYE

fblxts.jpg

ooooo... i c... B-E-E-R~~~~ ohohoo!!

(lol, jk, i only drink apple juice)

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

O, thank youu~~!! :P hahahh

ooooo... i c... B-E-E-R~~~~ ohohoo!!

(lol, jk, i only drink apple juice)

:lol: good girl :D

drink all the way

sigh.. waiting 4 may :(

Guest iSayOink

:lol: good girl :D

drink all the way

sigh.. waiting 4 may :(

How'd u kno i'm a grl? i could be a guy...

Yeh, i'm with ya!! MUST CONTINUE THIS THREAD!!! ..at least until the drama comes out!!! Com'on peeps!! Post anything!!! Let's talk and tell lies!!!!! YEAAAHHH!!!

:lol: jkjkjk~

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

How'd u kno i'm a grl? i could be a guy...

Yeh, i'm with ya!! MUST CONTINUE THIS THREAD!!! ..at least until the drama comes out!!! Com'on peeps!! Post anything!!! Let's talk and tell lies!!!!! YEAAAHHH!!!

:lol: jkjkjk~

:lol::lol: with the way you post.. yeah.. girl :P

hope there'll be more news when silence wraps up...

nov 11 or was it 12.. everything will be done.. thats what they say...

wonder if park will go back to china and taiwan during the silence promtions on may up...

I don't want to spam this thread but yeah May is still half a year to go. Park Eun Hye is so sweet for signing all the cards in Chinese. :) Zai Zai looks more tired nowadays. :( I still like him the best during the MG I days.

i noticed that too.. either he's sick, exhausted or something else.. been like that since may this year.. after break up with wei lun.. his disposition didnt improve that much.. sort of worried.

:(

this has been a bad year for zaizai...

guess it's true... they say youre not lucky on your year..

he's a rooster... and it's year of the rooster right now .. :(

hope there's everything will change when 2006 comes..

hahah this is already out of topic but his manager says he'll start recording his 3rd album after silence wraps up

Guest iSayOink

:lol::lol: with the way you post.. yeah.. girl :P

hope there'll be more news when silence wraps up...

nov 11 or was it 12.. everything will be done.. thats what they say...

wonder if park will go back to china and taiwan during the silence promtions on may up...

i noticed that too.. either he's sick, exhausted or something else.. been like that since may this year.. after break up with wei lun.. his disposition didnt improve that much.. sort of worried.

:(

this has been a bad year for zaizai...

guess it's true... they say youre not lucky on your year..

he's a rooster... and it's year of the rooster right now .. :(

hope there's everything will change when 2006 comes..

hahah this is already out of topic but his manager says he'll start recording his 3rd album after silence wraps up

Oh! he's a rooster?!?! O.O Woww!! lol, my family thinks he's a doggie

hahah~ woww~ lol, uhm anyone have description of a rooster? lol, srry, just curious.. i'm too busy to lookit up. at school joy-surfing the internet again. keke

Archived