[TW] Silence (深情密码)

Guest jew-lee

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

there wont be any dubbing.. or at least thats what angie cai said....

yeah i hope subbing of this is fast.. ahehehheh.. ut ill still watch the raw one

like what i did with mars..:lol:

**cross fingers**

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iSayOink

gOSH, How long has it been already?!?!

*tick tock tick tock...*

....7 more months to go.....

*tick tock tick------- KABOOOOOOM*

*clock explodes from waiting*

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

Update

On Oct. 22, 005, Andy Hui was in Hong Kong to be a judge of some contest. He returned to Taiwan on the night of Oct. 23, 2005.

He mentioned in an interview while he was in Hong Kong that he would finish his part of Silence filming on Nov. 11, 2005.

PS: His schedule matches what was previously published in Korean news that Park Eunhye will leave Taiwan around the first third of Nov to start working on her Japanese TV series co-produced by Japan and Korea

Thanks to Laiou2002 of Vicpower

gOSH, How long has it been already?!?!

*tick tock tick tock...*

....7 more months to go.....

*tick tock tick------- KABOOOOOOM*

*clock explodes from waiting*

:lol::lol::lol: true :lol:

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

UPDATE on SILENCE

BTW, Park Eunhye is also in Hong Kong. She will stay in Hong Kong from Oct. 20, 2005 until Oct. 27. 2005 to do promotions for a cosmetics company she represents.

She arrived in Hong Kong on Oct. 20, 2005. She gave a very short interview at the airport. She said in the interview that Zaizai was very nice and worked diligently and helped and guided her in acting her role.

Link to chinese news in vicpower

thanks to laiou2002 of vicpower

Guest iSayOink

She arrived in Hong Kong on Oct. 20, 2005. She gave a very short interview at the airport. She said in the interview that Zaizai was very nice and worked diligently and helped and guided her in acting her role.

gasp. it's in bold red! ish dat supposed ta mean som'n......? lol, jk. i get it. just doing/saying random stuff to kill time....

*does the panda dance*

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

China Times Evening News, dated Oct. 23, 2005

Source: http://news.yam.com/chinatimes/entertain/200510/20051023429341.html

Only the part related to Zaizai and Silence is translated.

=============

.... Andy had left the showbiz for over two years and has now returned.

Once Andy returned to the showbiz, he immediately receives a few offers. Right now he appears in Angie Chai's new drama, Silence. He acts as a foreman and has many scenes opposite Zaizai who acts as the president of the company. ......

Translated by laiou2002 of vicpower.net

----

In the ETToday news about Zaizai's absence from school celebration, the last paragraph was about Zaizai's assistant talking about Zaizai's reaction to the Golden-Bell-awards nominations. vicpower Chinese news

translation of the last paragraph:

A few days ago, Zaizai's 'Mars' was voted the most popular TV series. But only director Cai has made to the nomination list, not Zaizai. Lu Shujuan says smiling that Zaizai's filming schedule is so tight that he pays no heed to the outside world. He treats his not being nominated with a normal mentality. In addition, he always reminds and cautions himself to work harder.

euk9dw.jpg

On the photo, I've never had any girlfriend younger than I.

Translated by laiou2002 of vicpower.net

gasp. it's in bold red! ish dat supposed ta mean som'n......? lol, jk. i get it. just doing/saying random stuff to kill time....

heheh.... not really.. sorry i put emphasis on that coz i posted it in a zaizai thread in another forum and i need to emphasize that one so that it's not off topic. i forgot to remove the format when posting it last time.

*does the panda dance*

like this? ca6xitep9gu.png

:lol:

Guest mel_orange88

wat?!..ZZ din make it in the nominations list...wat a shame, i thought his acting was good in Mars...oh weoz..haha...thankx 4 all the info, who were the other gfs of ZZ that were older than him?..the onli one i know of is Da S and that other girl..4got her name..his ex

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

wat?!..ZZ din make it in the nominations list...wat a shame, i thought his acting was good in Mars...oh weoz..haha...thankx 4 all the info, who were the other gfs of ZZ that were older than him?..the onli one i know of is Da S and that other girl..4got her name..his ex

xu wei lun is 2-3 years older.

uhm this girl xiao yan- not sure.. but i think shes older.. shes not a celebrity.

before xiao yan... every are nonshowbiz so i dont know anymore..

most of the girls link to zaizai are older.

like last year june - he was linked to SAMMI CHENG.. hehehehe during pepsi..

then PARK too.. is like 2 years older than zai

then this girl VALEN HSU?

Guest iSayOink

xu wei lun is 2-3 years older.

uhm this girl xiao yan- not sure.. but i think shes older.. shes not a celebrity.

before xiao yan... every are nonshowbiz so i dont know anymore..

most of the girls link to zaizai are older.

like last year june - he was linked to SAMMI CHENG.. hehehehe during pepsi..

then PARK too.. is like 2 years older than zai

then this girl VALEN HSU?

yeh, i saw the chinese newspaper and there was this section with a picture of his ex and her new boyfriend who turns out to be Mike He....?!?! i forgot her name tho.

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

:lol: WAHAHAHAHA!!!!! omg, that is SO CUTE!!!!! XD XD :lol::lol::lol:

O, do u mind if i use it as my avvie??? X)

i guess so.. i just got that smiley from grendel of vicpower

----

From Grendel

There was news about Park Eun-Hye in yesterday's (10/25) news on the entertqainment show Yulexingtiandi. She talked a little about ZaiZai and Silence. This was likely taken in the same interview as news articles a few days ago about Ms. Park saying that ZaiZai is a very kind and good person, and that he has helped her a lot in acting. Here are some parts not mentioned in that news article before.

posted by £笑笑£ of Vicpower

Speaking about the rumours between the two of them, she said that ZaiZai did not intentionally distance himself from her just because of it. She also said that she doesn't really know if whether ZaiZai has a girlfriend or not. (She probably anticipated that she would have to indicate that she didn't see Da S visit ZaiZai on the set!)

There's a scene in "Shen Qing Mi Ma" of Ms. Park saving ZaiZai (by the pool?) Because she doesn't know how to swim before this, they filmed there for 3 hours before they could finish. ZaiZai probably helped her a lot during this scene!

Thanks to Grendel of Vicpower for Translation

Guest iSayOink

aww... kind & cute zai zai~~ X)

lol, i hav not'n against Park Eun Hye~ so the rumors hav no effect on me, lol :)

as for Da S.... lol, jk~~

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

Park Eun Hye says Vic Chou is witty

October 27, 2005

Contrary to the earlier reports that says Park Eun was fascinated with co-star Silence lead man Vic Chou, the latter later on denied. She quoted saying Vic is very witty and not that means she is fascinated with the guy.

2 men stars Andy Hui and Vic Chou were compared by Park Eun and later on said they have different personalities. One being so composed and the other hilarious. Also said that Vic Chou does not notice her much because it might lead to controversial rumour between him and her that might affect relationship with Barbie. As per Park Eun she is not fully aware of Vic having a girlfriend because she doesn't give importance to other people's personal lives while at work.

Source : Mingpao

Translated by chinadoll of onlyvanness

Guest eelgnay

whew. that was a whole lot of scrolling i had to do on the first page. haha.

anyways, this looks and sounds like a real good movie/drama. a must watch for me.

Guest iSayOink

Park Eun Hye says Vic Chou is witty

October 27, 2005

Contrary to the earlier reports that says Park Eun was fascinated with co-star Silence lead man Vic Chou, the latter later on denied. She quoted saying Vic is very witty and not that means she is fascinated with the guy.

2 men stars Andy Hui and Vic Chou were compared by Park Eun and later on said they have different personalities. One being so composed and the other hilarious. Also said that Vic Chou does not notice her much because it might lead to controversial rumour between him and her that might affect relationship with Barbie. As per Park Eun she is not fully aware of Vic having a girlfriend because she doesn't give importance to other people's personal lives while at work.

Source : Mingpao

Translated by chinadoll of onlyvanness

seee?!?! da grl meant no harm!!! babo-- i mean, ben dan media folks. lol :P

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

posted by laiou2002 @ vicpower.net

A picture of Zaizai in Qingdao waiting. Don't know which fan took the photo. I saw it in a fan club thread. link to fan club

fa3s53.jpg

According to the description, he was looking at a bottle of 发胶,which is either styling gel or hair spray.

I wonder if he was so bored or he was just trying to avoid people's staring eyes.

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

11/3 Andy Hui talks about Silence in HK Radio Interview

Posted: November 3, 2005

Andy said:

-ZZ is really cute and manly. Among F4, he likes ZZ the best.

-ZZ doesn't talk much. Andy thought that after 3 and a half months he'd be

more talkative but he's still as quiet as before. Plus, in the drama he's ill so most of the time Andy can't hear him because he talks so softly.

-In one emotional scene he and ZZ were back to back with a table inbetween them. Andy didn't know when he finished talking and when it was his turn to talk because ZZ was talking so soft, partly because his character was ill and he's originally like that. So someone from ZZ's side had to give a signal to someone on Andy's side who would in return signal Andy to start talking.

-Park Eun-hye is really smart and happy all the time. She learned a lot of sign language in a short amount of time. She was able to communicate with her teacher in sign language quickly.

-Andy's role was with Park Eun-hye since their teenage years. She became deaf after being shocked by a car accident caused by Andy. And so Andy decides to take care of her for the rest of her life.

-ZZ is Park Eun-hye's first love. They met at a hospital.

-Andy really likes this drama because he is reality while ZZ is a girl's

fantasy. Between reality and fantasy, who will Park Eun-hye choose?

-In Chinese Silence's name is Shen Qing Mi Ma (Love Code) because Park

Eun-hye is deaf so she has to communicate through "codes".

-Andy isn't sure if Silence will be shown in HK but he knows that Japan was

the first to buy the rights and for a pretty high price too.

-Andy thinks the the script is really well written and that it'll do good in

places like Japan, China and Taiwan. When he was reading the script it

really touched him.

-One of Andy's most memorable scenes was one that was filmed in Qingdao. He was angry because of ZZ's appearance. ZZ and Park Eun-hye went somewhere and he didn't know where they went. He felt she was his responsibility but she went off with a stranger. He threw the cell phone he bought for Park Eun-hye and started crying. And she was sleeping, literally sleeping because she was so tired. He was already really crying.

Source: RTHK

Translated by Amy of Faithful 4ever - http://f4ever.azn.nu Please give proper credits when posting this elsewhere.

Archived