[TW] Silence (深情密码)

Guest jew-lee

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest summers83

yeah it's confirmed. :(:lol:

There's a news on them where Vic Chou had a minor accident and Barbie Hsu was beside him...Initially after filming MG1 the rumours were already there. But then it was just rumours for publicity purposes I guess but then it was confirmed she had a bf, Lan Zheng Long (younger than her) now Vic Zhou (even younger than her). She seemed to like Sister-Brother relationships...

Omg hate ppl that are so superficial! How can you say that Andy Hui sucks and shouldn't have been chosen? Have YOU seen him act??? Jeez I assume ppl think he isn't good bc he isn't good looking -__- For all you know he might WAYY better than Zai!

But they find HK actor who can't really speak Chinese well, most likely they'll dubbed it? Unless they make him a character where he's a foreigner....

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

when is it showing?

2006 still right??

they arent done shooting. ^_^

currently filming .... ^_^ yes 2006.. may

There's a news on them where Vic Chou had a minor accident and Barbie Hsu was beside him...Initially after filming MG1 the rumours were already there. But then it was just rumours for publicity purposes I guess but then it was confirmed she had a bf, Lan Zheng Long (younger than her) now Vic Zhou (even younger than her). She seemed to like Sister-Brother relationships...

yes, second accident of zai for this year and hopefully the last. they always refer to Zai and Da s relationship as JIE-DI LIAN... (older sister-younger brother romance).. if da s dates someone younger than her, Zai also said that she havent dated someone younger than him. His ex-gf is also older than him

Angie Cai says no dubbing in this series...

Guest iSayOink

But they find HK actor who can't really speak Chinese well, most likely they'll dubbed it? Unless they make him a character where he's a foreigner....

well, didn't the producer Cai Zhi Ping say that she hate dubs? (augh, same here, i hate em too.)

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

so many article o_O this looks interesting...is this only gonna air in china?

-jinmi-

i think it will air there first... they'll focus on china market this time around

Guest iSayOink

No dubbing = all natural voices~!!! B) I can't stand dubbing because that ruins the feel of the drama. Zai Zai, JIA YOU~!!

yeah, i agree. i totally despise dubbing, bleh.

o geez, y do they hav so many car accidents lately?? --_--

Archived