[TW] Silence (深情密码)

Guest jew-lee

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest babietinhyeu

vic zhou look amazingly hot!!! I like park eunhye her character was so lovable in jewel in the palace. When is this coming out? I would love to see them act together

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I sooo wanna see this! park eun hye is so pretty ^_^ wow there are so much scandale around them.. and i never knew that da S and Zaizai are going out.. :huh: lol

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

Thanks kuchiki_byakuya for the news~!! Can't wait to watch Silence~! :D

WAIT, so it is confirmed that Vic and Barbie are going out...I though it was just rumors?!? :huh:

yeah it's confirmed. :(:lol:

Guest iSayOink

LOL!!! Took me 3 days to read all that stuff in this conversation, lol. HUFF HUFF~ cuz i was looking for the release date of this drama but there were so much goodies!~ ^-^ so i just couldn't help but read as much of it as I can. lol.

Silence sounds sooo good!!!! Yeh, i have a feeling dat it's gonna have a sad ending too but o well, as long as the story's good (and ZZ's in it!!! lol) i'm willing to watch it anyways, haha.

Park Eun Hye may not be that pretty but I think that she is in her own way. I like her person. lol. My friend told me she's always the innocent type. I'd like to see her in this drama too!

Can't wait till it comes out in MAY 2006!!!!!!! >...< lol.

Oh, can anyone tell me where I can lookup info on White Tower?

and does anyone have any reccomendations as to which other F4 tv series I should watch??? (that's out already)

I've seen Meteor Garden and Mars so far.

Guest iSayOink

(maybe i posted this comment already somewhere in this forum so don't mind me. My pc froze and i had to shut it down so i'm posting this again)

O, i used to admire Da S as well but now all those rumors are like giving me bad impressions of her. :( stupid media peeps.

But i DO feel bad for Park Eun Hye. I mean, this is her first time in Taiwan and her partner's like really nice to her and acts like a host to her and welcomes her to his um, country, and all. If I were her, I'd be grateful to have such a partner. (not cuz he's ZZ, --_--) It's like meeting a new friend at a new and "unknown" place. If ZZ's a girl, i'm sure it'd make no difference. maybe then, the media ppl won't make rumors. it's cuz he's so popular and everyone expects his each movement to mean SOMETHING, lol.

Gosh, can't celebrities have FRIENDS??? welp, this is just horrible, breaking their friendship like this.

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

LOL!!! Took me 3 days to read all that stuff in this conversation, lol. HUFF HUFF~ cuz i was looking for the release date of this drama but there were so much goodies!~ ^-^ so i just couldn't help but read as much of it as I can. lol.

Silence sounds sooo good!!!! Yeh, i have a feeling dat it's gonna have a sad ending too but o well, as long as the story's good (and ZZ's in it!!! lol) i'm willing to watch it anyways, haha.

Park Eun Hye may not be that pretty but I think that she is in her own way. I like her person. lol. My friend told me she's always the innocent type. I'd like to see her in this drama too!

Can't wait till it comes out in MAY 2006!!!!!!! >...< lol.

same here... trying to get as much info.. only.. they are so SILENT about it... lol! not much press release unlike mars/

Oh, can anyone tell me where I can lookup info on White Tower?

no idea

and does anyone have any reccomendations as to which other F4 tv series I should watch??? (that's out already)

I've seen Meteor Garden and Mars so far.

LOVE STORM, POOR PRINCE :D lol... can only recommend ZAIZAi.. havent watch any solo from other guys :unsure:

(maybe i posted this comment already somewhere in this forum so don't mind me. My pc froze and i had to shut it down so i'm posting this again)

O, i used to admire Da S as well but now all those rumors are like giving me bad impressions of her. :( stupid media peeps.

But i DO feel bad for Park Eun Hye. I mean, this is her first time in Taiwan and her partner's like really nice to her and acts like a host to her and welcomes her to his um, country, and all. If I were her, I'd be grateful to have such a partner. (not cuz he's ZZ, --_--) It's like meeting a new friend at a new and "unknown" place. If ZZ's a girl, i'm sure it'd make no difference. maybe then, the media ppl won't make rumors. it's cuz he's so popular and everyone expects his each movement to mean SOMETHING, lol.

Gosh, can't celebrities have FRIENDS??? welp, this is just horrible, breaking their friendship like this.

they said before HK and TW has the worst paparazzi/media in asia.. now i agree

poor park.. as for da s... no comment...

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

Silence Wallie made by 雁过长空 of vicpower.net

eb4umc.jpg

Silence in Thai Magazine

p231xw.jpg

thanks to Noknoyo of www.vicpower.net

Guest iSayOink

LOVE STORM, POOR PRINCE :D lol... can only recommend ZAIZAi.. havent watch any solo from other guys :unsure:

haha, i hav no prob wit dat!! XD, cuz me hav no intention of watching the rest of F4 anywaaayzzzz~~ hahaha :D O, i DID look up Poor Prince but Yesasia doesn't have it for some weird reason. and the cover of it looks.... oldish? is it some kinda story that's set in like the 60s or something? lol +_+ wat's da plot???

and Love Storm, some ppl say Vivian Hsu's acting was poor and dat it wasn't worth watching... O.o is dat true? lol~

they said before HK and TW has the worst paparazzi/media in asia.. now i agree

LOL XD yah, different newspaper with similar news but in different words with different lies/rumors... u'd hafta read like 10 of da same articles from other places in order to determine which is true. lol.

o, one more thing. lol.

About that Thai magazine of Park Eun Hye... :blink: wat kinda dress is that?!?! (on the bottom half of the left page) lol~~ looks weird.

o and i really really really wanna see the commercial or preview/mv (whichever) of Silence!!! does anyone have the link for da download??? (any formats cept for weird ones like "mv.rmvb" or something like that, lol. and yousendit or megaupload would be fine. thnx!! XP)

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

News on Silence...

Singtao Daily of Hong Kong, dated Oct. 18, 2005

guess this is pretty much the same as the one posted before...

saying that Zaizai and Park maintain distance to each other.. ... almost ame as the last news though they just added something about mars and golden bell thingy... and that mars rating right now is much higher than first broadcast... heheheh..something like that

eqcjs9.jpg

eqcjug.jpg

Thanks to Laiou2002 of Vicpower

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

haha, i hav no prob wit dat!! XD, cuz me hav no intention of watching the rest of F4 anywaaayzzzz~~ hahaha :D O, i DID look up Poor Prince but Yesasia doesn't have it for some weird reason. and the cover of it looks.... oldish? is it some kinda story that's set in like the 60s or something? lol +_+ wat's da plot???

it's actually also adopted in japanese manga yamado tarou monogatari (lol not sure of the spelling), where the author is also a fan of zaizai B) , no the setting is not 60's// more of present day.. it's about family values... about how they are so poor and he has so many jobs while still in school just to support his family.. etc.. I'll look for a synopsis of this one... it's comedy.... ken zhu from f4 is also here who will play as zaizai's dad...

and Love Storm, some ppl say Vivian Hsu's acting was poor and dat it wasn't worth watching... O.o is dat true? lol~

it was an ok drama to watch, it's not too bad but it's not spectacular either.... you'll just be irritated with vivian's character in the beginning.. but can't resist Zaizai's charm in here lah.... :lol:

About that Thai magazine of Park Eun Hye... :blink: wat kinda dress is that?!?! (on the bottom half of the left page) lol~~ looks weird.

:lol::lol:

o and i really really really wanna see the commercial or preview/mv (whichever) of Silence!!! does anyone have the link for da download??? (any formats cept for weird ones like "mv.rmvb" or something like that, lol. and yousendit or megaupload would be fine. thnx!! XP)

I posted this in the first page but here's it again... 80 sec SILENCE TEASER

it's in MPEG version already

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=431E0HKY

Archived