[TW] Silence (深情密码)

Guest jew-lee

Thank you so much for all the information about this drama! I cannot wait to watch this drama next year!

But after reading some of the articles...man, I kind of feel sorry/bad for Park Eun-Hae...and i mean come on...that's all part of being a celebrity and acting. It's not like they can avoid each other...especially when they have to ACT scenes together. Goodness.

Well I hope their acting isn't effected by all the rumours spreading around. It looks like a great drama and I have some good expectations for it.

But anyways~Vic looks hot/cute. He seems like a laid back and goofy guy when he's not on screen, hehe.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kuchiki_byakuya

Thank you so much for all the information about this drama! I cannot wait to watch this drama next year!

But after reading some of the articles...man, I kind of feel sorry/bad for Park Eun-Hae...and i mean come on...that's all part of being a celebrity and acting. It's not like they can avoid each other...especially when they have to ACT scenes together. Goodness.

Well I hope their acting isn't effected by all the rumours spreading around. It looks like a great drama and I have some good expectations for it.

But anyways~Vic looks hot/cute. He seems like a laid back and goofy guy when he's not on screen, hehe.

yeah i feel sorry for her too.. i mean, it's a good thing zaizai and park are so close, you would not expect it to be like that coz of language barrier, and also given that zai really aint talkin to peeps he's not familiar with, that's why i was shocked at first.. but media is putting malice on it.. GAWD.. i hate it... :rolleyes:

he's indeed a goofy guy, thats what i like about him...

he tends to be so different in real life than those serious roles he play... hhahah

ike the rest of you.. ALSO EXCITED TO WATCH THIS!!!

though it might have a sad ending :( :(

yeah i feel sorry for her too.. i mean, it's a good thing zaizai and park are so close, you would not expect it to be like that coz of language barrier, and also given that zai really aint talkin to peeps he's not familiar with, that's why i was shocked at first.. but media is putting malice on it.. GAWD.. i hate it... :rolleyes:

he's indeed a goofy guy, thats what i like about him...

he tends to be so different in real life than those serious roles he play... hhahah

ike the rest of you.. ALSO EXCITED TO WATCH THIS!!!

though it might have a sad ending :( :(

exactly~! The more closer they are...the more they'll get well aquainted with each other and also...they might have good chemistry going on screen. :) The media...argh~But what can I say...it's everywhere, hard to avoid the medias.

Vic...the more I look at/find out about him...the more I like him!

^^ yeh i agree if they find another guy it will make the drama mre appealing...andy hui is not a good choice but i guess it nto that bad it will make ppl focus on ZZ instead xP

can't wait to watch the drama!!

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

she had some angles where she doesnt look pretty.. but i like her a lot :) she's a nice girl..

andy hui is cool, but as a love rival, i agree...not much competition in the looks department.. gomen.

Vic...the more I look at/find out about him...the more I like him!

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!

Guest rainy75

sigh...

PREDICTED RELEASE

MAY 2006

wah.. still a long way to release ... :unsure:

i want to watch it! but hui zhi on sucks..they should've chosen someone else. zaizai is so cute ^^

what makes u think Andy Hui Zhi On suxs ? <_< :

Have u watch him act before?

I think Andy is fine ..

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

Omg hate ppl that are so superficial! How can you say that Andy Hui sucks and shouldn't have been chosen? Have YOU seen him act??? Jeez I assume ppl think he isn't good bc he isn't good looking -__- For all you know he might WAYY better than Zai!

Guest flycmagurl

aww my zazai doesn't look as hot. I think he was and will probably only be the hottest in MARS. haha, the best drama he has been in.

But this one seems so cute too! Especially with his shorter hair. My zaizai is aging O_O hehe...aww i still love him!

thank you for the info !

*.smiles.*

Guest hauwulli

this sounds really interesting, I want to watch it too, too bad we'll have to wati like about a year more ><;;

Park Eun Hye's so pretty ^_^ Megan Lai also acted w/ Vic in Mars, right? :)

hopefully this will be good since it's a combination of TW,K, & HK production

Andy's in it too ^_^ I love his singing. I'm pretty excited to to hear the OST too, hopefully it'll be good.

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

aww my zazai doesn't look as hot. I think he was and will probably only be the hottest in MARS. haha, the best drama he has been in.

But this one seems so cute too! Especially with his shorter hair. My zaizai is aging O_O hehe...aww i still love him!

thank you for the info !

*.smiles.*

he's dieting right now for this series.... coz as what the storyline's stated.. he's dying in this series :(

i like andy hui, i like the way how he protects zaizai from the media ... he's also a good actor!

this sounds really interesting, I want to watch it too, too bad we'll have to wati like about a year more ><;;

Andy's in it too ^_^ I love his singing. I'm pretty excited to to hear the OST too, hopefully it'll be good.

yes megan lai's also in MARS as Qing Mei. shes also in meteor garden as MIMI, love storm as TINA, and she's also in one of Zaizai's music video -Hotline for Help- heheheh... and now shes here again as Zaizai's fiancee

I'm not too sure but zaizai will sing for the opening them or was it the ending theme...

Guest someday4_2

ahh that devil beside you clip u have as ur sig looks sooo coool!!! Even tho it's out of topic, do you know where i can dl the eps with eng subs =X

Guest tinyblueangel

this isn't actually a TW/KO/HK production, it's a TW production with actors from HK, Korea and TW. so far Megan Lai and ZZ are from TW, Park Eun-hye is from Korea and Andy Hui is from HK. There was news that Annie Man is suppose to be in drama also, but there hasn't been that much news on her part so not sure if she's really in it.

i can't wait to hear the theme song sung by ZZ. there hasn't been any news on who will be singing the ending theme but there might be a chance that it's Andy Hui since he's a singer too.

Archived