[TW] Silence (深情密码)

Guest jew-lee

I just finished watching episode 1 and it's quite interesting. IMO, it doesn't seem that much like Korean dramas. There are funny parts and I can't wait to see the next episode~! :w00t: I'll need English subs in order to understand more of what they're saying.

Vic's acting improved a lot. Park Eun Hye's Mandarin is pretty good~! It's funny how Andy Hui speaks in Mandarin and in Cantonese. :lol:

^ u're really fast , LOL , thankss :)

Hi *Nomanymore*, nice to see you here too~! :D

is it true that this show will air till Oct? Because if it is...isn't it a bit crazy and stupid to air one show for 5 months?

Hi Jaded Heart, I believe so because they're going to air 1 episode each week and there are 30 episodes.

yatta... silence is out, off to dl it now! I wanna see how well, Vic did in this drama. :D

SeReNiTy about the news, well it did mentioned in the synopsis he will only live for a year, so, i prefer if he died in the end. if they suddenly decided not to kill Vic's character, i think it's kinda hillarious, well just imagine at 1 point a doctor told u, u're not gonna live long, then another day someone tell u, u won't die, to me it's just unnaceptable.

Hi i3lu3fun, nice to see you in this thread too~! Personally, I don't want to see Vic's character die. :lol: If fans anticipate him to live, I guess they're going to come up with some cure for him to survive at the end. :w00t:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finish watching the 1st episode.. and i find it very nice!

i hate it when they air the drama once a week.. then you gotta wait 1 whole week for the next epi :angry:

I like Andy Hui and PEH's character.. they're so funny! the 1st episode was intertesting..

Zaizai is so gorgeous.. love him!

by the way, is that any HQ for the drama?

Guest forumlover

are u serious??? 30 episode??/

i think this drama will definitely drive me crazy...30 epi...but only 1 epi a week...and i like vic alot...definitely i will be longing for the drama everyday for 7 months.....*faint*

currently still downloading it..hopefully can watch it before i sleep

Guest luckycarrienew

我有一點想念仔仔 因為他也用"Silence Way"---->"Perfect Way"^^

但我在喜歡來沅前 是 喜歡"反町隆史"---->GTO Hot teacher!!!

^0^

Guest forumlover

just finish watching epi 1..my loving vic is so cool in it..hehehe

one difference i found between korean and taiwanese is korean wipe the girl's tear with their thumb but taiwanese do not..hahhaha..the little vic wipe off little Shen Shen tears using his palm instead of his thumb, like all koreans do..

and poor vic...he got big eyebags...must be not enough sleep...but he still looks charming..hehehe

Guest irene

If fans anticipate him to live, I guess they're going to come up with some cure for him to survive at the end. :w00t:

Just feel like getting into this discussion. :P

How about wrong diagnosis in first place? Then, it's like comedy. :lol:

Actually, I prefer light and comedic kind of plot for taiwan series.

Guest iSayOink

...an episode per week....30 EPISODES?!!?.... air till Oct??!?? ....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$#^&(%!!!! WAT AM I GONNA BUSY WITH OVER THE SUMMER?!?!?! Gosh!! i seriously need high speed internet... i can't stand not being able to download fast enough!!! EURGHGH!!! NOT FAIR!!! GAHH!!!! I'VE WAITED LIKE 5 MONTHS AND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 5 MONTHS!!!! >O< BWAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! (sob)

Guest i3lu3fun

i was surprised they will have like 30 episodes for this series! dang, i'm enjoying the 1st ep. so far, and i can't wait for the next one, how am i going to wait until Oct to watch the entire series, dat's a torture! :P

irene yeah, maybe u are right. wrong diagnosis. :D after watching the drama, i don't want vic to die. dang, he's too good looking! :P

Just feel like getting into this discussion. :P

How about wrong diagnosis in first place? Then, it's like comedy. :lol:

Actually, I prefer light and comedic kind of plot for taiwan series.

That would be awesome~!!! :lol:

i was surprised they will have like 30 episodes for this series! dang, i'm enjoying the 1st ep. so far, and i can't wait for the next one, how am i going to wait until Oct to watch the entire series, dat's a torture! :P

irene yeah, maybe u are right. wrong diagnosis. :D after watching the drama, i don't want vic to die. dang, he's too good looking! :P

Yea, I hope the story won't be slow since it's 30 episodes.

VIC IS SO HOT~!! I would have melted if he forced me into the car and drove up to the mountains~!!! :w00t:

...an episode per week....30 EPISODES?!!?.... air till Oct??!?? ....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$#^&(%!!!! WAT AM I GONNA BUSY WITH OVER THE SUMMER?!?!?! Gosh!! i seriously need high speed internet... i can't stand not being able to download fast enough!!! EURGHGH!!! NOT FAIR!!! GAHH!!!! I'VE WAITED LIKE 5 MONTHS AND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 5 MONTHS!!!! >O< BWAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! (sob)

Keiharu, do you go to Faithful 4ver's Forum? Someone actually splitted the files and uploaded onto sendspace. I'm not posting the links here because I'm not sure if I'm allowed to. :unsure:

You HAVE to watch cuz Vic is so HOT!! :w00t:

Guest luluchan

well some parts are really korean drama and i went "wth"

and kinda slo and stuff~ but oh wellz..

30 episodes?!?!? wao that's LONG

O_O

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Hey Serenity Meet u Again here..ehehehheh OMG i finish watching ep 1 yesterday nite..i finish d/l like 12.30 at nite but i cant sleep so i watch it strait away.. :w00t: sooo good..i lurvv it so much..OMG cant wait till the next ep >_<

ZAIZAI SOOO GOURGEOUS!! OMG cant stop loving him...

btw i watch zz in kang xing lai le.. and they talked about silence abit and they ask our zz whether he died or not at the end..

and do u guys wanna hear this??

Spoiler Alert !!

ZZ said" i die at the end but got a happy ending eventho i died at the end" i think he is trying to say that he and PEH already live happily b4.. so he died in peace :tears:

but i hope zz is lying >_<

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I heard from my friend that the first episode is out! *runs to find link to download* omg can't wait to watch!!

Guest iSayOink

That would be awesome~!!! :lol:

Yea, I hope the story won't be slow since it's 30 episodes.

VIC IS SO HOT~!! I would have melted if he forced me into the car and drove up to the mountains~!!! :w00t:

Keiharu, do you go to Faithful 4ver's Forum? Someone actually splitted the files and uploaded onto sendspace. I'm not posting the links here because I'm not sure if I'm allowed to. :unsure:

You HAVE to watch cuz Vic is so HOT!! :w00t:

AHHHH!!!!!!! WHERE WHERE?!?! XDDD yeah, you're not allowed to post direct download links here, =\ (hahahahaaaaa... a.. i made that mistake like twice, hahah~^^;;) can you at least gimme the forum link? =) thanks serenity for lett'n me know about this!! X] lol~~

Guest zaizai_f4_only

I heard from my friend that the first episode is out! *runs to find link to download* omg can't wait to watch!!

YEs it's out already.. u can download it from samshiki cb ^_^

hurry run and get it!!

Hey Serenity Meet u Again here..ehehehheh OMG i finish watching ep 1 yesterday nite..i finish d/l like 12.30 at nite but i cant sleep so i watch it strait away.. :w00t: sooo good..i lurvv it so much..OMG cant wait till the next ep >_<

ZAIZAI SOOO GOURGEOUS!! OMG cant stop loving him...

btw i watch zz in kang xing lai le.. and they talked about silence abit and they ask our zz whether he died or not at the end..

Hi rey, nice to see you in this thread~! :D OMO, I hope ZZ doesn't die at the end~!! >.<

AHHHH!!!!!!! WHERE WHERE?!?! XDDD yeah, you're not allowed to post direct download links here, =\ (hahahahaaaaa... a.. i made that mistake like twice, hahah~^^;;) can you at least gimme the forum link? =) thanks serenity for lett'n me know about this!! X] lol~~

Hi keiharu, here's the link http://s2.invisionfree.com/faithful4ever. You have to join the forum and have 5 posts before you and view the "Download Station" forum. Hope you can watch episode 1 soon~! :w00t:

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Hi rey, nice to see you in this thread~! :D OMO, I hope ZZ doesn't die at the end~!! >.<

Hi keiharu, here's the link http://s2.invisionfree.com/faithful4ever. You have to join the forum and have 5 posts before you and view the "Download Station" forum. Hope you can watch episode 1 soon~! :w00t:

yeah i hope what is he says is a lie :(

hmm Serenity i think u can post what Amy post in Faith..aslong as u credited the original person who post the link ^_^

did Amy says we are not allowed to copy and paste?or give the link to somewhere else?

i didnt read that kind of comment..ehehhehe so i think she allow us to share the video around the world.. well i recon more good if more people know about ZZ new drama ^_^

well anyway...she get it from somewhere else too anyway ^_^

such as Vicpower,youtube ect..her work is the sendspace link she put in the table ^_^

well sorry for talking so much. i just want to share ZZ new Drama to ALL THE PEOPLE here!! hehe :D

Archived