[TW] Silence (深情密码)

Guest jew-lee

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Online fans want him dead - Vic approves.

Friday, May 12, 2006 - Taiwan

"Silence Affectionate Password" hasn't finished yet, online fans already want Vic's character to die? Vic in the drama acts as a small shopkeeper, and he finds out that he is suffering from cancer and only has one year to live. Many fans who watched it left messages on the website, some fans expressed: "Vic needs to die, otherwise we won't watch it anymore."

Vic is currently filming for "Delicate Relations", when he heard that online people want him dead, he didn't get mad, but he shook his head and laughed: "If he could beautifully die, then that would be nice too." He expressed that he doesn't want to violate fan's feelings, but right now in real life, he really does want to live a few more days. The drama revealed that there is two endings, and they will show which ending they think the fans will like better.

"Silence Affectionate Password" hasn't finished being broadcasted yet, the people on forums have already exceeded more than 500,000 fans. Online fans have been discussing which ending they want to see: "Hope that the male lead can hold his deep love, and die of illness!"

Credit: World Journal

Credit Thanks :Translated by stephanieshieh @ Asianfanatics.net

Guest luckycarrienew

Yes,Start as a Friend~Like Bro and Sis^^

ps Like "..ing" or "Tae Hee with his bro"

Guest summers83

Online fans want him dead - Vic approves.

Friday, May 12, 2006 - Taiwan

"Silence Affectionate Password" hasn't finished yet, online fans already want Vic's character to die? Vic in the drama acts as a small shopkeeper, and he finds out that he is suffering from cancer and only has one year to live. Many fans who watched it left messages on the website, some fans expressed: "Vic needs to die, otherwise we won't watch it anymore."

Vic is currently filming for "Delicate Relations", when he heard that online people want him dead, he didn't get mad, but he shook his head and laughed: "If he could beautifully die, then that would be nice too." He expressed that he doesn't want to violate fan's feelings, but right now in real life, he really does want to live a few more days. The drama revealed that there is two endings, and they will show which ending they think the fans will like better.

"Silence Affectionate Password" hasn't finished being broadcasted yet, the people on forums have already exceeded more than 500,000 fans. Online fans have been discussing which ending they want to see: "Hope that the male lead can hold his deep love, and die of illness!"

Credit: World Journal

Credit Thanks :Translated by stephanieshieh @ Asianfanatics.net

But there's only Taiwanese fans. I'm sure many of us in other countries would love happy endings rite? I dun want Vic to die though.

Guest narutaru

It only matters what the fans want since the network makes money from what they watch, not from what most of the foreigners who d/l the show watch.

Guest Yueny

ok just watched ep.1...sad to say....but its really pretty bad. trying hard to copy korean dramas, but not doing it that well.

Guest Jaded Heart

is it true that this show will air till Oct? Because if it is...isn't it a bit crazy and stupid to air one show for 5 months?

Guest i3lu3fun

yatta... silence is out, off to dl it now! I wanna see how well, Vic did in this drama. :D

SeReNiTy about the news, well it did mentioned in the synopsis he will only live for a year, so, i prefer if he died in the end. if they suddenly decided not to kill Vic's character, i think it's kinda hillarious, well just imagine at 1 point a doctor told u, u're not gonna live long, then another day someone tell u, u won't die, to me it's just unnaceptable.

Guest lakatsumi

just finish watching ep1. and it was okay!! hope someone will sub it!

"Yueny" u was right about they are trying to hard to copy korean dramas!!

But hey, it still the first ep! so i have to watch more to see if it is still worth watching

Guest luluchan

can someone upload the bt link to dl??? i can't find it anywhere! >_<

thanks thanks

is it really THAT bad?? i liked Mars.. but then this isn't from manga so im not sure bout the story~~~~

from teh preview it looks pretty slow and korean drama-like

Guest i3lu3fun

done watching ep.1 , personally i like it. i don't think it was too dragging or it copy much of a korean drama. i don't like the opening song, but the ending song was nice :).

Guest Shiget^

i have to say i miss ZZ singing the ending song was very nice ^_^

episode one was good it wasnt dragging like others, ZZ is always good in acting, PEH is cute in this ^^;;

Archived