[TW] Silence (深情密码)

Guest jew-lee

Guest iSayOink

Hahahah~~ welllll~~ i dunno, the plot IS kinda tooooooo un-original so i guess i'm kinda thinking the same thing you're thinking, PROFAMINIST, lol but I'm still looking forward to watch this, lol. =3

Oh yeah, thanks guys for all those links!!!!!!!! XD I saw the updated trailer!!! It was awesome!!! WOOO!!! lol. gOSH, I can't wait any lonnggeerrr!!!! so when in May is it coming out? Does anyone knowww??? lol X)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iSayOink

wo, KUCHIKI_BYAKUYA!!! where did you go off to!?!? hahaha, you're no longer seen around soompi anymore!!! come back here, u scumbag! (lol, jk) lol. gosh, this series is taking so long!!!! *yawn*

gosh, guys whatever happened to all the other Zai Zai/ Vic Zhou Yu Ming threads??? XD they like all vanished!!! com'on guys! nyehh... i'll try to post something, lol. =_O

^^ lol there just nothing to tak about i guess but i still lvoe VIC lol!!! when is this drama going to air again?? i really can't wait for this!!

It's been so long that we all lost track. :lol: The drama is to air in May. That means we still need to wait around 2 more months~!! :tongue2: :wacko:

Guest clumsyxmeeh

wait, I'm confused...so much info I can't keep up...can someone sum up when the release date is and is there a place to watch it with English subtitles? Thanks

Guest iSayOink

Yay!!! the thread's ALIVE!!! yay ya! lol. uhm, wow.. i dunno wat to say. (blink) XD well, since it's being filmed in China, they're (China) gonna be the first ones to see the drama, =\ and then comes Taiwan and so forth. I guess by the time it starts airing, people will start having fansubbed versions you can get. lol. It might even be on YouTube! or soompi (which i highly doubt it would) lol

Guest love_is_the_darkness

Hello thread...newbie here...I can't wait for this show to come out! Hell anything with Vic in it can't be all that bad. Just wanted to say hello!

and it will be broadcasted first in CHINA, followed by TAIWAN on MAY 2006 then the rest of the asian countries (i.e. Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, etc)

Translated by grendel of vicpower.net

I hope Zai Zai, Park Eun Hye and others will reunite to promote the drama~!! B)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MysticaL

wow park eun hye is soo professional...she is so focused on her role....waiting to see this series...wonder when it will screen in singapore

Guest summers83

I've heard news that this All About Silence will air after Bump Off Lover on Sundays in Taiwan. I do not know how true this is. But Bump Off Lover is currently airing at episode 7 only. Drama may be till episode 14. So details will be posted at a later date once confirmed...

Silence - 20 minute teaser~!

mms://219.142.66.82/ent/2006/03/21945007.wmv

credits: sino.com

Thanks to samshiki for the link~!

wow a 20mins trailer?! neways thanks can't wait for it to come out!! the earliest will be May i suppose if nothing goes wrong

Guest summers83

Thanks for uploading on YSI, SeReNiTy!!! I really dying to watch this show. Eun hee can really act. She really learn the sign language and the Mandarin of calling Zaizai's name and saying I like You. She's qutie pretty too! Andy Hui's Chinese really improved a lot and he's like her translator. And I think after watching this drama, I'll start to like Zaizai. He looks good in the show wearing the black blazer and he speaks differently now. No more the Mi-nan accent and this role is rather challenging for him cause he act as a cool GM rite? And his role requires him to cry a lot. I hope he doesn't die in the end. I'm also dying to watch jerry's drama with him acting as a doctor. This drama has the Meteor Garden 2 girl (Megan Lai) who likes Qing He too...Wow...great cast!!!

Archived