[TW] Silence (深情密码)

Guest jew-lee

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kuchiki_byakuya

Some Silence PICS taken while FILMING IN QING DAO CHINA

thanks to kitty110 and laiou2002 of Vicpower

LOL... looks like our zaizai here's busy with his phone lah... and finally another color of business suit :P

20051160292268.jpg

200511603017672.jpg

Some Silence PICS taken while FILMING IN QING DAO CHINA part 2

thanks to kitty110 and laiou2002 of Vicpower

200511603210870.jpg

200511602353955.jpg

200511602532945.jpg

200511602118209.jpg

200511601744786.jpg

20051160317766.jpg

Guest iSayOink

Hahahaa!! it looks like the person taking those pictures was stalking him. (behind bushes and such)

it looks like he was playing games on his cell or something, lol.

luv his back view. lol. nice suit

thnx for posting all these pix!

hey guys!! only 169 days 4 hours and 12 minutes left!!!!! >0< lol~~

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

lol @ keiharu.. countdown!!!

heheh

some tidbits

05/11/14 Tidbits of Silence

This tidbit was posted on the Japnese website:

零食貴公子・周渝民ものがたり分家仔仔隠れ家掲示板

by Azuki-san in response to a thread regarding Golden Bell Awards.

In her note published on 11/10, Park Un Ne mentioned a shooting scene of "Silence".

Park Un Ne: "We're bad-mouthed couple" (man and woman were the words she used)

The Korean star Park Un Ne mentioned how she be-friended Vic Chou, member of Taiwanese Super Idol Group F4, during the shooting of drama "Silence". The recently returned Park, who since July had been shooting the drama in China and Taiwan, revealed how she and Vic Chou relied on bad-mouthing each other to build a friendship.

When the director of "Silence" asked Vic to teach Park some phrases such as "thank you" and praises in Chinese, the mischievous Vic taught Park something totally different. When she said those phrases, thinking that she was giving a compliment during the shooting, the shooting crew broke out in laughs - instead of praises she said something like "What are you blabbering about?"

Park took an opportunity during a shooting scene to avenge herself. At one scene, she was supposed to hand over a note with some message of love to Vic. Instead, she handed a piece of paper with the number "18" written all over. When Vic saw the note he broke out in laughs and ended up NG'd multiple times. It turned out that Vic had once told Park that the number "38" in Chinese refers to someone who's "nosy and tipsy". Park then told Vic that there's a similar term in Korean but is symbolized by the number "18" instead. So this time Park called Vic "18" to fight back. Park and Vic, both shy actors, relied on ridiculing each other to build a friendship.

Translated by grace_kay1 of vicpower.net

Guest iSayOink

Hahahah!! CUTE AND FUNNYYYYYY!~~~!!! XD XD

gee, only MG i watched had NGs and bonuses but I didn't see any for Mars and Dolphin Bay!!! I really hope they have it for Silence.... lol

its nice to know how they acted the drama and it funny too. lol.

Gosh, i'm getting impatient waiting for the six months to pass!!! >.<

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

hallo everyone!

keiharu: to bad you havent seen MARS NGS// they are the best.. courtesy of NG KING ZAIZAI.. NYAHAHHAHA!!!!

6 MONTHS LEFT...WHHHHYYY?!? :rolleyes::lol:

i know! :angry::(:lol:

Guest iSayOink

keiharu: to bad you havent seen MARS NGS// they are the best.. courtesy of NG KING ZAIZAI.. NYAHAHHAHA!!!!

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tears

noooo~~ now u make me feel so baddddd!!! gosshhhh!!! :angry::lol: well, do you have any idea where i can get it? (i think i asked this before and people said to go to d-addicts but they have torrent dls there, me no like)

SIGHHHH

Guest bloopy_babo

lol @ keiharu.. countdown!!!

heheh

some tidbits

05/11/14 Tidbits of Silence

This tidbit was posted on the Japnese website:

零食貴公子・周渝民ものがたり分家仔仔隠れ家掲示板

by Azuki-san in response to a thread regarding Golden Bell Awards.

In her note published on 11/10, Park Un Ne mentioned a shooting scene of "Silence".

Park Un Ne: "We're bad-mouthed couple" (man and woman were the words she used)

The Korean star Park Un Ne mentioned how she be-friended Vic Chou, member of Taiwanese Super Idol Group F4, during the shooting of drama "Silence". The recently returned Park, who since July had been shooting the drama in China and Taiwan, revealed how she and Vic Chou relied on bad-mouthing each other to build a friendship.

When the director of "Silence" asked Vic to teach Park some phrases such as "thank you" and praises in Chinese, the mischievous Vic taught Park something totally different. When she said those phrases, thinking that she was giving a compliment during the shooting, the shooting crew broke out in laughs - instead of praises she said something like "What are you blabbering about?"

Park took an opportunity during a shooting scene to avenge herself. At one scene, she was supposed to hand over a note with some message of love to Vic. Instead, she handed a piece of paper with the number "18" written all over. When Vic saw the note he broke out in laughs and ended up NG'd multiple times. It turned out that Vic had once told Park that the number "38" in Chinese refers to someone who's "nosy and tipsy". Park then told Vic that there's a similar term in Korean but is symbolized by the number "18" instead. So this time Park called Vic "18" to fight back. Park and Vic, both shy actors, relied on ridiculing each other to build a friendship.

Translated by grace_kay1 of vicpower.net

awww. so cute. they would be a cute couple. cant wait to watch this. vic zhou <33333 i fell in love wit him in mars. :lol:

Guest rainy75

Hahahah!! CUTE AND FUNNYYYYYY!~~~!!! XD XD

gee, only MG i watched had NGs and bonuses but I didn't see any for Mars and Dolphin Bay!!! I really hope they have it for Silence.... lol

its nice to know how they acted the drama and it funny too. lol.

Gosh, i'm getting impatient waiting for the six months to pass!!! >.<

hallo everyone!

i know! :angry::(:lol:

omg... how cld u miss the NGs of mars :o

it's so funny... they always end up breaking up in laughter when they are suppose to do serious conversation... :lol::lol:

ohh... in one of the special variety ( i cant remember i think is Super Sunday) where they intro all the cast of MARS, they even brought back old MG NGs ... Da S talking abt ZZ and his pronouncation problem in MG where it costed lots of laughter... i like tht episode of super sunday... :lol:

Guest iSayOink

omg... how cld u miss the NGs of mars :o

it's so funny... they always end up breaking up in laughter when they are suppose to do serious conversation... :lol::lol:

ohh... in one of the special variety ( i cant remember i think is Super Sunday) where they intro all the cast of MARS, they even brought back old MG NGs ... Da S talking abt ZZ and his pronouncation problem in MG where it costed lots of laughter... i like tht episode of super sunday... :lol:

aurghhh!!! it all the seller's fault!! i thought it was the original so i purchased it and then i found out that it was actually:

1.) tv-ripped (i'm sure of it... judging on the quality; i can barely hear them during the first few eps!!!)

2.) fan-subbed (the eng subs were over chinese ones)

3.) NON-NG-ED!!!!!! TT TT (meaning, had no extras, bonuses, ngs, watsoever)

sighhhh.... now i have to search for the dl of the ng scenes, lol.

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

11/19 Zaizai photos during and after filming Silence on 11/17

Source: Taiwan Apple Daily, dated Nov. 19, 2005

20051119733203605hg.jpg

Zaizai filming Silence at Linko at 6:18 PM on Nov. 17, 2005

20051119732374296zz.jpg

11/17 8:00pm: after eating dinner

20051119731522926fw.jpg

8:09pm: Zaizai drove an A6; his speed wasn't fast. He spent over NT$1,000 on gas.

thanks to laiou2002 of www.vicpower.net

Archived