[TW] Silence (深情密码)

Guest jew-lee

:lol:

no subs too .. so good luck to us who cant understand

Hopefully there will be fan subs. :D

why do they keep putting korean actors in chinese movies?? i don't see the point =/

These are just my opinion. :)

1. It attracts more viewers from China, KOREA, and Taiwan.

2. It is refreshing to see Korean actors/actresses with Chinese actors/actresses.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iSayOink

^ Yeh, i certainly enjoy watching international movies where there are a variety of people from other places. it just makes it more interesting to see! X)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest iSayOink

Yay!! It's finally January 2006!!! Yup, 5 more months to go!! Woohoo!! lol XD

Thanks for loading the new pictures from the filming!! they look refreshing from all the other old pictures! lol

Guest iSayOink

oh yeh! i saw taht silence preview thing long ago, is the trailer the same thing?? :)

i'm waiting for it to load right now.

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

Silence Trailers

new.gif 49 secs Trailer with more Park Eun Hye and Andy Hui scenes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DQgsTqZ0_E or

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GLWJUYEH

Thanks to Amy of Faithful4ever

1:35 min Trailer plus Angie Cai and with added megan lai scenes >> same as the one I posted above

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E5ZT9IBQ

Thanks to Wan Mei Zai Shi Ke of vicpower.net

oh yeh! i saw taht silence preview thing long ago, is the trailer the same thing?? :)

i'm waiting for it to load right now.

it's the same at the intro but they added more scenes

Guest kuchiki_byakuya

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like Vic Zhou's look here..and i like Park Eun Hye too..think Andy Hui is ok..so i'm looking forward to this one. :) but seriously,Vic's going out with Da S?thats San Chai of Meteor Garden right? :blink: i had no idea.since when have they been together?i'm thinking that they'd make a cute couple.

btw great job with all the information! :)

I like Vic Zhou's look here..and i like Park Eun Hye too..think Andy Hui is ok..so i'm looking forward to this one. :) but seriously,Vic's going out with Da S?thats San Chai of Meteor Garden right? :blink: i had no idea.since when have they been together?i'm thinking that they'd make a cute couple.

btw great job with all the information! :)

Ive heard that they are going to get married too.... if they do I wish them the best of luck and happiness :)

Thanks for posting those sexy nice picture up there.. :)

Guest iSayOink

AHHH!!! *scream* IT'S FINALLY THE YEAR 2006 GUYS!!!! (ok, a bit late but o welz, lol XP)

4 MORE MONTHS!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY!!! YAYYY!!!! WEEEEE!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD

Omg, thanks LOTZ for those piccies Kuchiki!!! Dang, i thought this thread was dead after the filming died down. lol. But when i saw this on the first page, i was so excited that it's A-L-I-V-E AGAIN!@!!! *crackle* @!!!!!!!! MUWAHAHAHA!!!!!! ehh... never eat only sweets for dinner and then chocolate the next morning. +...+

Guest profeminist

YOU CAN DISREGARD WHAT IM GOING TO BE SAYING!!!!

for some reason i have a bad feeling for this drama. bad feeling as in this drama wont be that much of a success, no matter how well the acting will be... maybe i should stop talking!!!!

PLEASE DONT HATE ME!! IM JUST VOICING MY OPINION!!!!!!!!!

Archived