Starting Anew

JohnnyMoon

Well, as I'm sure you've realized, all topics and posts have been deleted, so we'll just have to start fresh and anew. We apologize for the inconvenience. Feel free to re-post any of your previous topics that were deleted. Also, please be patient until all functions of the forums return to normal. Hopefully, we'll be able to repost the pinned threads that existed before the wipeout. Welcome to New Soompi! :lol:

^ haha.

Aw. I don't know why... but this makes a really lovey-dovey picture-perfect Thai song moment? Yeah. For me. _ _;.

Hey, singers. I'm still rooting you on. <3.

JohnnyMoon, did you ever answer my question about the soompi radio thing? Err... if not, the question was; will the submitions still be open and continue for a few months--or will the opportunity be closed if there are few submitions the first time around? :\.

Thank you, and Soompi fighting. <33.

Guest tinasarangg

starting new is nothing thats too big of a deal. at least we will all be forced to sing new songs.

xDD awesome. new things to listen to<3

Wheeee.

I was a silent user on soompi this whole time. XDD

I SHALL COME OUT OF MY SHELL!

And hopefully this time i'll have the guts to put up some singing&collabs.

Maybe just maybe. =P

Guest juki_love

i kinda like this -__-;; coz that means i dun hav to search through pages and pages to find stuff i want.. but then again, there's ntn to search for +__+

it'll build up in no time~~

^ haha.

Aw. I don't know why... but this makes a really lovey-dovey picture-perfect Thai song moment? Yeah. For me. _ _;.

Hey, singers. I'm still rooting you on. <3.

JohnnyMoon, did you ever answer my question about the soompi radio thing? Err... if not, the question was; will the submitions still be open and continue for a few months--or will the opportunity be closed if there are few submitions the first time around? :\.

Thank you, and Soompi fighting. <33.

Yep, I answered that question before the forums got wiped.

As long as are a few clips to work with every month, the opportunity will remain opened. Quite honestly, I would rather work with 4-5 clips per month than to have 30 per month... Working with smaller numbers certainly makes my life a lot easier. :lol:

Archived