[Drama 2009] Queen Seon Deok 선덕여왕

Guest White Star

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TY_KSW

^

^

MBC monday-Tuesday next program...11/05/2009 (Queen of Housewives end 05/05/2009)

Thank you!

MBC is having many interesting dramas.. Mon-Tue and Wed-Thu

I will follow all! :lol:

while reading all the articles I feel sad for ko hyung jung.....I miss her a lot after drama HIT..... I really confused about it I think she get better for this role..... but since this would be their choice.... I doubt for it......

Guest TY_KSW

while reading all the articles I feel sad for ko hyung jung.....I miss her a lot after drama HIT..... I really confused about it I think she get better for this role..... but since this would be their choice.... I doubt for it......

its Go Hyung Jung making choice her role.

At first, they invited her to play Queen Seon-deok. Later she switched to the villain role..

I thought, villain role is a difficult task and she wanna to challenge..~!

its Go Hyung Jung making choice her role.

At first, they invited her to play Queen Seon-deok. Later she switched to the villain role..

I thought, villain role is a difficult task and she wanna to challenge..~!

ohh gosh at first I'm so excited about it that she going to do a historical drama. Now I felt sorry to myself coz I'm expecting to much hahhahah but since she swithed the role it's okay for her i know how brilliant actress she is...... :D can't count the days :w00t: how wish she be a main lead to this drama :D

Guest TY_KSW

ohh gosh at first I'm so excited about it that she going to do a historical drama. Now I felt sorry to myself coz I'm expecting to much hahhahah but since she swithed the role it's okay for her i know how brilliant actress she is...... :D can't count the days :w00t: how wish she be a main lead to this drama :D

since she chose the villain role, other leads must be careful and focussed otherwise they must be fading by the villain role! :lol:

since she chose the villain role, other leads must be careful and focussed otherwise they must be fading by the villain role! :lol:

thats challenging role I would miss it up :w00t: I could imagine she not the gansta over the Queen Seon deok :tears:

Me, I think the Mi-shil role will be a breath of fresh air for us Ms. Go fans. I'm sure if the actress playing the queen is not careful, the villain will surely stole the limelight. Just look at the new photos from the shoot. Ms. Go just looked beautiful in every sense. Wow!

Guest benchen

[Queen Seon-deok] Go Hyeong-jeong is Looking Forward to Working with the Cast

-Wishing for the safety of the cast and crew first and foremost

-She began filming immediately after the special ceremony; She clearly embodies the aura of her femme fatale character

“I hope there are no big accidents. I'm surrounded by a solid cast, so I find myself thinking I have to try even harder."

This is Go Hyeong-jeong's first dip into the historical period genre, yet she captivates everyone from the start. Her character Mi-shil was the greatest femme fatale of the Silla Kingdom and Queen Seon-deok's greatest rival. Go was so in character already that she showed up at the special ceremony held in Yong-in at the [Queen Seon-deok] set dressed in full costume.

Make-up takes three hours. The headdress is so heavy and her neck is feeling it.

But she still manages to comment that she is "excited and has high expectations" while looking around the set.

Her first shoot began around 3PM. Though there weren't a lot of scenes to cover, she felt nervous in that good way because it was the first shoot of the drama.

She commented, "I hope we get to the end without nothing happening to anyone on the crew," and "The mood on set is raising my expectations for this drama's success," with a smile.

Lee Yo-won who takes on the lead role of Queen Seok-deok doesn't make her first appearance until episode 7 and so doesn't have many scenes to film yet. But she shows up on set to get a feel for the atmosphere and to interact with Go, who is her senior in real life and her rival in the drama. The leaders of [Queen Seon-deok], which included the writer Kim Young-heyon, PD Park Hong-gyun, Go Hyeong-jeong and Lee Yo-won, were all comtemplatively serious on set this day.

The writer Kim Young-hyeon commented, "There are so many fantastic actors on board for this project that I'm really excited to see what kind of chemistry they have together."

[Queen Seon-deok] intends to focus on the great leadership shown by Queen Seon-deok in controlling and dealing with the politics and strife of the time as well as discovering and supporting the great heroes Kim Yu-shin and Kim Chun-chu, who brought about the first unification of the peninsula, rather than simply retelling the historical aspect of a woman becoming queen and ruler.

from MBC AMERICA

http://www.mbc24tv.com/?mid=global&doc...yle=&cpage=

Guest Yeenlexbeth

@ benchen: Thanks a lot for the article and the pics!!! so nice to know that they already started filming...

Guest signes

i love GHJ since "spring days and my foxy lady" im looking forward to watch to this drama... may i ask when this will be air????

Archived