Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fortyone.

Matsuri Special

by KAMIO Youko [same mangka as HYD & Cat Street] i started the chapters that were available on onemanga and thought the art looked very similar to Cat Street.
It's by the same mangka. : D

matsuri_006_001_002.jpg
Description:
Matsuri is a girl like all the other high school girls. She likes boys, especially one called Wataru, but he hardly notices her even though she watches him like a crazy gal. "Tough girls aren't my type," he once said, and now even three street guys call her a tough chick?! Nothing too good to say to the wrestling Princess. Being this kind of princess is nothing to be proud of for Matsuri so it's a secret that she keeps from her school mates, because it's her father who wants to make her a wrestler...but what will happen when she's discovered fighting those three guys by Arata, the bad boy who can even "fight cows"? Discover it and keep track of Matsuri Special!

credit: Baka-Updates

although i'm not a fan of wresting, i found this manga very interesting as it was very different to other typical shojou mangas.
it's funny *cough*costumes*cough*, and the characters are just so loveable. image
read it if you've enjoyed Cat Street/HYD. :B

Volumes: 4 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=20338

imagen1fd9.png

matsuri_special_12101.jpg

___Matsuri_Special____by_sakura_studio.j

not a fan of wrestling either but after cat street (decided to not read HYD...LOL) i think i became a fan of yukio and i really like her artworks..... sooo im reading this manga too. HAH! but what i just don't get is this guy Wataru. I dont get why he hates her alot calling her names and stuff when he actually later on falls in love with a strong woman. I thought he hated one.. or it's just me who didn't get the story at all.....

and who would I actually want to end her up with??? I'd say Arata.....