Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest MiSs L.E

How to cover up after a huge night of crying

Guest MiSs L.E
how do u get rid/hide the puffy eyes...
When i cry, i get really puffy/bloated in the face and i get dangerously red (no kidding. im redder than a stop sign :vicx: ) and my eyes (small as they already are) get extremely small and puffy and you could definetaly tell that i've been crying.. i was wondering if there was any quick tricks to hide it? or makeup or something to cover up? :unsure:

Guest .Cherry.

Sounds like me. :);;; If i go to bed crying for some reason, and i wake up the next morning, my eyelids are magically HUGE and it looks horrible. I can't even put eyeshadow or eyeliner on!!

So for me, i guess all i can do is not cry when ur about to go to bed. No matter how hard u want to, don't; whether it's a movie, a situation, or ya just feel like crying, lol.

As for the redness, that doesn't happen to me so i'm not sure what to do about that. I guess get lots of sleep after crying? Anyway, hopefully that helps. Oh yes, and cold water is good to to put on ur eyes when their puffy too. :D

Guest Mikkiii

u could put some ice cubes in washcloths, put it on your face and let the cubes melt a lil on your face. its really cooling, that means it helps with puffyness o.o

Guest hungryhippo

put green tea bags on your eyes

Guest shabashindy

do it leejunki style :]

haha put green tea in the ice cube thingers and let it freeze.

then put it in those wash clothes or paper towels and put the green tea ice things over your eyes.

I sopposedly makes it better. and its good for you skin cause the green tea:]

CREDITS TO LEEJUNKI MY LOVE

Guest thesarahchong

I get eggs and roll them over my eyelids. Ice, like someone mentioned should be good too. Something cold to bring down the swelling. I've never heard of the green tea bags; I should try that sometime. I don't know how to get rid of the redness though.

Guest NO-1

I try to sleep less because sleeping also makes your eyelids puffy.

I know I should wake up earlier to have time to calm my eyelids down and put on ice.

But sometimes, even with ice, it takes me the whole freaking day to make my eyelids go back to normal. :P

Guest Juli~<3

^

^

does the egg thing actaully work though?

how about just try not crying and revert your emotions into killing somebody instead? great workout lol

Guest x3mango

shabashindy:

do it leejunki style :]

haha put green tea in the ice cube thingers and let it freeze.

then put it in those wash clothes or paper towels and put the green tea ice things over your eyes.

I sopposedly makes it better. and its good for you skin cause the green tea:]

CREDITS TO LEEJUNKI MY LOVE

wait. lee junki does that ^0^!!

umm sunglasses :D it works wonders.

Guest yongieee

RUB ICE ON YOUR EYES!!!!

Guest LiVEyourLiFEx

put an ice cold wash cloth on your eyes so the swelling goes down,

maybe some eye drops could stop the redness too.

Guest conThanh

Try not to sleep yet, go read jokes or watch something funny. Once I start laughing, my eyes/face gets less puffy then i'll go to sleep. lol

Guest tinasarangg

thick layers of eyeliner really helps...me at least.

i just try avoid looking at people. hehh.

I've learned (from experience) to never cry before sleeping. I broke my rule last week and I got HUGE PUFFY EYES that made me literally look like a toad (looks especially worse with my double eyelids -_-). If you DO cry though, wait at least 30min or to be safe, an hour before sleeping. In the morning if it's swollen, put ice on it for about 15 - 30 minutes.

Guest yuans7love

i wear a hat the next day

Guest xl0v3juicy

put a spoon on your eye. never tried it, but i heard it works.

Guest ANJEE<3

ice! to stop the swelling so it won't look as puffy

Guest Paroxysmal

^ Yeah, ice does work. Just remember to wrap a cloth around it or it'll be way to cold (at least for me anyway). You could also try putting a spoon (or two) in the freezer for a while and then take it out and place them ontop of your eyes.

Guest kATiE G

put a spoon in the freezer and put the spoon over your eyes in the morning. I've tried it a couple of times when I didn't get any sleep.

Guest Dachink

u gotta stop watching melodramas during the night :P