[drama 2008] Lottery Trio / Lottery 3 Musketeers 복권3인조

Guest huangsy

Guest huangsy

source : http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/10/kbs-ns-f...a-lottery-trio/

KBS N’s first drama Lottery Trio

October 29th, 2008 // by javabeans

Shin Dong-wook (Soulmate, War of Money), Yoon Ji-min (HIT), and Yoo Yeon-ji (Hwang Jini) are taking on the first drama produced for cable satellite channel KBS N, Lottery Trio.

KBS N has produced several of its own films, such as 2006’s Ad-lib Night, the Lee Yoon-ki film in which Han Hyo-joo showed herself to be much better than she has since. However, this will be KBS N’s first drama production.

In Lottery Trio, Yoon Ji-min and Yoo Yeon-ji play sisters who, along with Shin Dong-wook’s character, stumble upon a lottery scam and work to expose the conspiracy. Director Lee Hyung-min of Snow Queen, Winter Sonata, and I’m Sorry, I Love You will be acting as PD, although the actual directing will be left to experienced music-video director Kim Sol-mae.

A production member explained that despite cable dramas’ tendencies to go for shocking and provocative material, this series will present a ligher approach to a heavy subject with a “fantastic twist” and “dramatic fun.” (I’m just glad Shin Dong-wook cut his hair. I know. SHALLOW!)

The drama premieres November 14.

Via Mk.co.kr

So will it be aired on 14 Nov 2008?

How many episodes will there be?

Thanks for the pics and news about it!

it's always great to see Shin Dong Wook working on new dramas!

I hope someone sub this! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest babyblue

anyone know where to download this drama?

I'm desperately want to watch DongWook :mellow:

thank you for the pics, couldn't believe I missed this thread before ^^;;

Archived