Stand Up!!

vonn~

does any1 know where i can d/l this show n i dont want to do torrent d/l cuz it takes 4eva wid torrent

It's available on Megaupload here : http://www.silentregrets.com/dramas/index....iew&paged=3

There are only 5 eps though. If you join jdramas on LJ, you can download the complete VCD rips with crappy but somewhat understandable english.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest modelwal_k

ok so..

i checked silentregrets like 10000000 times.

does anyone know where else to dl stand up without BT, it takes forever and the files are huge.

i am so in need of dling this drama right now i will bow down at your feet if you help me.

PS- yamapi is so smoking hot in the drama...EEEE, spazz.

Guest modelwal_k

^Join /jdramas on Live Journal.

i bow down at your feet.

but i finished watching it on youtube and tolerated the random sound problems.

and the fuzzying of the drama.

but at least it was on youtube.

i think the end is super cute.

ken-ken was wearing a ridiculous poncho(was it even a poncho?) at the end though.

Guest murdoc_19_2000

gosh i watched it long ago;

yamapi is damn cute and so are the other guys... but yamapi is the cutest one xD

anyways, i thought the girl suits kenken more... huhm... whatever, yamapi is damn cute thou!

Guest WhiteMorningStar

Awww, this drama brings back memories. I keep thinking this drama was made a longgggggg time ago but it's not that old, is it?

• 1 month later...
Guest bbjj_2007

youtube's thing has been deleted... can anyone tellme where to dl this complete version.. or re upload it onto youtube??/ the upper site for the comeplete version wont work :(

Guest trueloveway

oh wow, this brings back memories.. i watched it a long a time ago.

i can't even remember the ending except for a vague image of them on the beach X/

it made me a fan of nino though, haha

Guest lilangelover

anyone know where i can download the rest of "Stand up!!"?? i'm could only download up to ep5 from d-addicts. nya stopped subbing them or something. apparently somewhere on d-addicts someone uploaded all the eps with subs. but i can't find it. so if anyone know where it is and have a link to it can you post it? or if you know theres one somewhere else can you also post it up?

Guest Gingging8

anyone know where i can download the rest of "Stand up!!"?? i'm could only download up to ep5 from d-addicts. nya stopped subbing them or something. apparently somewhere on d-addicts someone uploaded all the eps with subs. but i can't find it. so if anyone know where it is and have a link to it can you post it? or if you know theres one somewhere else can you also post it up?

Intead of searching for "Stand Up!!" search without the exclamation points on d-addicts. You'll be able to find it that way. :)

I watched this many months ago. I loved this drama!

Yamapi = <3

Guest lilangelover

Intead of searching for "Stand Up!!" search without the exclamation points on d-addicts. You'll be able to find it that way. :)

I watched this many months ago. I loved this drama!

Yamapi = <3

Ohh Ok thank you soo much!! Now I can finish it!! :D

Archived