Stand Up!!

vonn~

does anyone know if anyone is working on the subs for this drama? cuz i've been wanting to see this drama for soooo long~!! TT-TT

Yes, there's a group doing it (I think Nya Fansubs...a group beginning with a 'N').

I haven't finished watching this but Nino delivers a great performance in this, as well as the other actors. Hiroki is hilarious ^^*

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest daisivi

the episodes are uploaded on youtube in case you want to watch them. and the nya fansubbing team just recently released episodes 1 and 2 links for bt

I watched and already finished that drama. pretty good actually. got it funny moments. altho some scenes were a bit too much.

spoiler/

I really got a hard time into believing how these 4 guys can remain a virgin when the whole school has already done it. Come on they are way too hot !!! But it's really cute that their character hasn't done it. & it's good that they don't consider doing it as a thing to be done absolutely. I liked how it has been presented that sex is not only a physical need. way more mature thinking that I expected.

/spoiler

Guest locarno

i love standup!!

so funny!

and it teaches a good lesson too!

plus.. yamapi and hiroki was so hot in it!

Guest yukigasuki

Yes, there's a group doing it (I think Nya Fansubs...a group beginning with a 'N').

I haven't finished watching this but Nino delivers a great performance in this, as well as the other actors. Hiroki is hilarious ^^*

the episodes are uploaded on youtube in case you want to watch them. and the nya fansubbing team just recently released episodes 1 and 2 links for bt

does this mean that this group is making the subs for bittorent? cuz if so....i don't know how to use/watch them then TT-TT

Guest i3lu3fun

bittorent is not a media file, it was just a tracker, thus u need to use program like BitComet to download the real media file by using the uploaded torrent. more info can be gained here Click Me!

Guest gillie

i lovee this drama!! itz soooo funny! the parent committee >_________<

all the guys r sooooooooooo hot in this drama ^.^

Guest TygrrLilly

I LOOOOOOOOOVED Stand Up!

Nino's "Eeeeehhhhhhhhhh?!" is CLASSIC

Where else can you get Yamapi, Nino, Shun and Hiroki in the same place along with Tsukamoto Takashi.

Funny funny stuff.

Guest hammers gurl

AH! I love Takashi's character...lol...He is so sexy! I wouldn't mind being one of his 136...lol

I just finished the drama the other day! It's so good! Shun is such a cute dork! I love that man! They are all so hot!!! ^^

Guest damn.u

Such a cute movie. The storyline isn't the best, the guys are surely worth it. Hiroki was to die for. =]

Guest sheart

i remember seeing it a long time ago and i just recently watched ep 1 and 2 subbed again... its really funny. i agree the storyline isnt the best and its really unlikely (ok. why are the 4 last virgins at the school ridiculously hot... well at least 3 of them are...) but its a nice drama to watch/look at. AHEMhiroki,shun,yamapiAHEM. <3

Guest SilenceAngel

I only saw the first few episodes of this serie. I find Japanese so underrated. I think it's the best out of all the ASian countries. Their storylines are orginal and interesting. Japanese drama are usually are short comparing to Chinese and Hong Kong drama.

Guest junghwa_melowdeeh

waaahhh!

i love all the actors lol ~

where do you guys watch this?

ive been watching it on youtube

but i want to watch it with better quality ~

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

What's the chinese title 4 Stand Up!! dorama....I want 2 buy the dvd soon....Kono dorama sugoku omoshiroi yo....mitaiiii....mou sugu dvd kaimasu yo :D:P Kono dorama no chuugoku go no namae ha nani desuka? Minna tasukete onegaishimasu....oshiete kudasai....arigatou gozaimasu ne :rolleyes::phew: I really want 2 buy this drama :tears::tears::tears::tears: Thankz heapz!!!!

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

Guest hammers gurl

i remember seeing it a long time ago and i just recently watched ep 1 and 2 subbed again... its really funny. i agree the storyline isnt the best and its really unlikely (ok. why are the 4 last virgins at the school ridiculously hot... well at least 3 of them are...) but its a nice drama to watch/look at. AHEMhiroki,shun,yamapiAHEM. <3

yeah the storyline did kinda get me a lil down but those guys are...*drools*...well, the 4 are so hot but i gotta say, takashi character is so hot....and it does really make the 4 virgins kinda...uhm...lesser then him

i'm looking around to get this drama too...i need the english sub though...i guess imma keep on watching most of my dramas in youtube and then buy it when i get a lil richer!

Guest yukigasuki

ok....sorry if i'm being annoying but, so in order to watch this drama with the english subs, i have to get that bittorrent-thing program? like no one has it on clubbox or anything?

I bought this dorama a long time ago...

Really love to see YamaPi... cute & innocent

Naramiya Hiroki is soo funny... want to make record about the being virgin xD... and the the other one,

the nerd that's always changing his hair and dating diff girl each time!!!

soo funny, can't stop laughing looking at his face xD

Archived