vonn~

Jdrama

Stand Up!! 2003

standup1nu7.jpg Details;

• Episodes: 11
  • Broadcast period: 4th July 2003 to 12th Sept 2003
  • Air time: Friday 22:00
  • Theme Song: Arashi - Kotoba Yori Taisetse na Mono
Sypnosis; Four schoolboys find themselves the last virgins left at school. During the summer holidays, a girl they knew as children 11 years ago, moves back to the neighborhood. Despite their childhood attraction to her, they realize she is a mere shadow of the "princess" they all thought they knew. This story of summer - love, friendship, school, family, the hypocrisy of adults, complications of life, experience and failure is set in an everyday shopping district and shows the clumsiness of children who have developed a little later than their peers. It's a bright romantic comedy that both young and old can appreciate. TBS Characters;
  • Kazunari Ninomiya as Shohei Asai
  • Tomohisa Yamashita as Kengo Iwasaki
  • Hiroki Narimiya as Hayato Udagawa
  • Shun Oguri as Koji Enami
  • Anne Suzuki as Chie Owada

Watch;

credits: xXFilipina_DreamerXx for crunchyroll link (: thank you! DramaWiki for info and pic

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is a VCD version over @ d-addicts.com the vcd version come with ENG/Chinese Subs...the english version is not the great prob like some grammer/typo error but it's good enought to make u understand the drama =]

Guest tomodachi-

^yeah it does.. i downloaded the vcd version

quality's not all that great and subs may be a lil different, but still very understandable =)

i think someone might be subbing it soon though.. dunno when.. or if they're really going to do it.......... but i hope they do XD

this drama's kinda funny.. and yamashi.ta tomohisa is so cute x)~

• 1 month later...
Guest yukigasuki

yeah i was also looking for the subs for this drama. I can't use torrent files so those on d-addicts won't work. But if anyone hears that d-addicts gets different ones please tell me. I would reallie appreciate it! ^_^

Guest daydreaming

hiroki nariyima's character is hilarious in this series! haha so perverted i love him ^^

if you go to youtube you can find most of the series on there with english subs (i think its the vcd version).

when you search Stand up!! its on the 60 something page.

Guest yukigasuki

hiroki nariyima's character is hilarious in this series! haha so perverted i love him ^^

if you go to youtube you can find most of the series on there with english subs (i think its the vcd version).

is there any clubbox links that has this drama? or does d-addicts have the subs [non torrent files]?

Guest strawberrywine

60 something? :blink: I know an easier way to find it. Just go to the person's who's uploading main page on youtube. click here And click under videos. All the episodes she uploaded should be there.

is there any clubbox links that has this drama? or does d-addicts have the subs [non torrent files]?

I know d-addicts french subs but not english. I don't think anyone ever made hard english subs.

I really like this series and thought it was hilarious. I like Anne Suzuki better in here than in Initial D.

Guest neena

i absolutely love this serie. i'm on episode 10. its so FUNNY!!! everyone in the drama is great. Great serie. very great serie indeed. nino's character is so innocent. shun's character is funny...hiroki is funnier. yamapi is the sweet guy. anne suzuki was very cute in the serie too. i wonder if they have an OST. i really like the background music. any1 know?

Guest strawberrywine

i absolutely love this serie. i'm on episode 10. its so FUNNY!!! everyone in the drama is great. Great serie. very great serie indeed. nino's character is so innocent. shun's character is funny...hiroki is funnier. yamapi is the sweet guy. anne suzuki was very cute in the serie too. i wonder if they have an OST. i really like the background music. any1 know?

Do you mean the main theme song for the show by Arashi? I have it if you want it. I don't have the OST though.

Guest neena

^^ oh, its okay. I was looking for only the OST. I wonder if one was ever released. I have the theme song with Arashi, already. :D

Guest gillie

i loveee this drama!!~ itz sooooo funny!! yamapi is hot in here =) the "parents committe" is soooo funny! they r EVERYWHERE!! X.X

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hammers gurl

i dunno if this has been posted up yet but couldn't find it anywhere so hehehe...i'm so into this drama right now! it's so funnie! i haven't really finished it but it's really good...

it's about these 4 teenage boys, asai, toya, ko and ken ken (Ninomiya Kazunari, Narimiya Hiroki, Oguri Shun, and Yamai can't reada Tomohisa) who are made fun of because they are virgins...so they started a "Purity Group" so that it'll look like they are virgins for a reason...an old friend of theirs, who moved when they was 5 years old, came back to tokyo for the summer to hang out wit them.... and she helped them to understand self respect...the importance of friendships and love...

hehehe...i cna't stop laughing...it's a great movie! i just gotta finished it first

Guest Steph*

Oh I really wanted to watch this and both Gokusen's.

Limited space on my HD though.

I have to get my lazy self to burn Goong to DVD first.

Guest yukigasuki

does anyone know if anyone is working on the subs for this drama? cuz i've been wanting to see this drama for soooo long~!! TT-TT

Archived