[drama 2010] Lord of Study 공부의 신

Guest sayroo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest immapig-rawrr

this has become, one of my favourite dramas!

it was so good and inspiring x_x

i shipped hyun jung and baek hyun tho <3

but the love story died like half way thru and didnt really have an ending anyways! :(

but it was such a good drama :)

i am in love with yoo seung ho, he is amazingly good looking.

and hyun woo is SOOO adorable ^_^ 

rahrah.

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Soo Ro shares a “God of Study” reunion photo with Lee Hyun Woo & Lee Chan Ho

20110606_1307348207_17933600_1.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Ro recently reunited with his past “God of Study” students, Lee Hyun Woo and Lee Chan Ho!

On June 6th, the actor shared the above photo through his Twitter and wrote, “Our “God of Study” boys have grown up a lot! I wish that both of you will grow to become really good actors. Proof shot!”.

Kim Soo Ro is seen with his arms draped around Lee Hyun Woo and Lee Chan Ho, showing that they are all good friends. Netizens were quick to notice their mature looks as well.

Netizens who saw this picture commented, “Lee Chan Ho, Lee Hyun Woo have become men!” “It’s good to see that they are doing well!”.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/kim-soo-ro-shares-a-god-of-study-reunion-photo-with-lee-hyun-woo-lee-chan-ho

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I got myself a copy of this drama @ San Fransisco.  I really like it.  I adored all the actors and actresses in this drama.  They're amazing. 

I love all the scenes that BH & PL together.  I shipped this couple even though at the end, they didn't get much scene together, that's okay.  It's already sweet enough when he texted her.  It already shows that he's still care and have feelings towards her. 

OMG, I can't believe I'm so far behind everyone else.  It had been two years and now I'm watching it.  Well, I enjoyed watching YSH's dramas recently.  He has become one of my favorite actor.  I really hope that they will have GOS 2 but I guess it won't happen.  Anyway, I'm glad I that the drama ending well. 

Thanks everyone for the caps, links, and etc... I appreciate your hard work towards this drama.

• 7 months later...
Guest xirnohjlee

study_28.jpg&w=540&h=399&ei=x89rUKe2HIXP250px-LordofStudy.jpg&w=250&h=175&ei=x89

class="entry-title" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-family: Georgia, 'Bitstream Charter', serif; line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 23px; "Review: Master of Study‘s Fun and Emotional JourneyPosted on April 10, 2010 

godofstudy.jpg
I am so happy I discovered Korean dramas a few years ago because otherwise I wouldn’t have had the pleasure to watch a show like Master of Study (God of Study/공부의 신).

Master of Study, which aired on KBS in Korea in January and February and finished airing internationally on KBS World this week, tells the story of a small-time attorney that decides to turn the image of a “toilet” high school full of delinquents and unenthused students around by getting five students sent to the most prestigious university in the country.

To achieve this, he forms a special class where five students of different backgrounds go through a year-long journey that shows them to never give up and that hard work and determination can take them a long way.

The series was emotional, yet tons of fun. Each character, from the students to the teachers that guide them, got their moment to shine and engage the audience. Seeing the students and teachers learn from each other and inspire each other had such sincerity, thanks in large part to a great, fresh, and very likeable cast.

The students were played by five fresh faces who were actually the age of their characters, but had a great sense of maturity in their respective roles; a son from a rich family who whose dream did not match that of his parents, a daughter whose mother was more concerned with her latest boyfriend than her, a son whose parents did not care whether he went to college or not, a daughter who longed for the care and attention of real parents, and a grandson who would do anything and everything to repay all the sacrifices his grandmother had done for him.

Kim Suro and Bae Duna as Kang Sukho and teacher Han Soojung were wonderful leads. godofstudy1.jpgAttorney And for me, seeing Bae Duna in a completely different role from her role in the drama Someday, one of the two shows that turned me on to Korean drama, was great. Them, along with the other teachers, spoke to the students as well as the audience, though in a way that felt like they were engaging you more than justtelling you.

Balancing the emotional and legitimate MaGMCMs was the great humor and comedy that they seamlessly weaved in. Throw in a little bit of romance, and you’ve got something for everyone.

I’ve been out of high school for five years now, but watching Master of Study actually made me miss it. Even more, it made me wish I had studied harder in high school. You want to encourage you own teen to do better? Make them watch Master of Study. They’ll have fun and actually want to study!

Master of Study was based on the Japanese manga Dragon Zakura which was also turned into a television series in Japan, and it is an example of how many stories can transcend cultures and societies.

I’ve already seen quite a few Korean dramas, but Master of Study now easily ranks in my top 3. Emotional, sincere, funny, and very inspirational, it is a wonderful gem that I am happy to have stumbled upon.

Guest xopo17

@xirnohjlee : when i see this thread on k-drama&movies thread, there is a mistake you wrote the title in wrong. it should be master of study not marter of study

this is your link : http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007339/marter-of-study#latest

you should change that r into s so it will be master. just a tips :)

and btw, if i dont mistake. the master of study already had the thread in past year. or maybe i was wrong, but i am very sure there is already thread about master of study drama

• 1 year later...

If you like Korean Actor extraordinaire Shim Hyoung Tak, I created the first Facebook fan club for him - please join us here at:  심형탁 Shim Hyoung Tak First Worldwide Facebook Fan Club.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/741892442492493/I also created the first Facebook Fan Page for him here: https://www.facebook.com/SHIMFAN. FYI, the name was changed from International to Worldwide and first Facebook added to avoid any confusion with Shim Hyoung Tak clubs or fan pages that are not mine. Thank you.

• 1 year later...

Archived