[drama 2010] Lord of Study 공부의 신

Guest sayroo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest catalima

Today's episode was definitively better than yesterday one

Still time was long 'cause it continue to show all the character's background, except for JiYeon's character >_>

Hopefully next week episode will be better, now that students accepted the 'special' class.

Guest lucky_moon

Wow.. Thanks cute girl..

What is the rating for tonight's episode?

You need to wait till tomorrow morning korean time to know the rating :)

Guest freshies13

The ratings for episode 2 are:

Nationwide:

18.5(4th)

Seoul:

19.3(4th)

Ratings are high I'm very happy for them hopefully it still continues to go up like boys over flowers. Lord of Study Fighting!!!!

Guest Redwarrior

can someone explain the difference between all the different kinds of videos like HAN, SAN, CHARLIE, GEN, MMisa, etc??

Is it just the resolutions and size of the videos?

btw I can't wait til the episodes are subbed to understand what they are saying!! :D This drama looks like another hit just like BOF.

Guest dksldidksldi

dang.... hit 18%-19% good. well it make sense since ep 2 was the bomb. this episode made my laugh and cry... and i never cry when watching high school drama stories... except bof. lol.

this looks like a fun one....and looks like there's something for everyone or any age for that matter? We get watch the young ones and maybe the matured ones. Bae Do Na and Kim So Roo? I'M SOLD!

any english sub yet? viiki channel?

I think it will take 1-2 weeks for english subs to come out. I'm not sure though, because I was never on a subbing team.

Here is the Viikii channel for the drama. (:

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/GodofStudy

Archived