[drama 2010] Lord of Study 공부의 신

Guest sayroo

Guest keczianthei

yoo seung ho.. <33 never thought he's a 93er though.. :o

im looking forward to this..

havent seen the japanese version so i aint familiar with the story..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:P New pictures... thank you..

this drama have about 10 days to be air.. BUT this tread are so slow...I don't know why but I think the trailer look interesting.. I really like the Japanese version and i waiting for Korean version..

Base on the pictures.. I hope Korean version have different plot.. in Japanese version they have 6 student but in Korean they only have 5 student....Japanese have only 11 episodes but Korean have 16 episodes.... 16 episodes with only 5 student..i hope all of the student have their own story why they want to go to a good college.....in Dragon Zakura only 4 of them have i think have a good reason.. 2 of them don't have a pretty good reason...

I really like Park Ji Yeon (T-Ara)... and I think her character are suppose to be Yoo Seung Ho girlfriend. (maybe cuz I refer base on Japanese version)..and her is one of character just only to be in a good college becuz of her boyfriends....and she don't have really much air time...

IN Korean version.. base on article that I had read ..look like Park Ji Yeon is a lead actress and Yoo Seung Ho is a lead actor ( for a student cast)... BUT base on their official poster I think another girl ( Go Ah Sung ) will be the lead actress and this the same as Japanese version...I hope this not true cuz I want Park Ji Yeon to have more air time and the most important think I hope she have many scene with Yoo Seung Ho..( I like them both - they are cute in T-ara MV - Lies) :lol:

BUT...Still have to wait this drama to be air before know the Korean story line :rolleyes:

Wow! I'm looking forward on this drama.. Seung-ho and Tiara's Jiyeon! What a great pair!! Lol.. I hope there's a romance between them... I don't want a pure comedy series :)EDIT: BTW, I didn't watch the original japanese series yet.. :)

So this drama was supposed to be aired last 2008 then postponed because of production issues huh? Is it true that Lee Hongki is in it?

8 more days to go.. <3 Yoo Seung-ho :D

Guest Tie_Chan

Woww..Korean remake of Dragon Zakura..

can't wait ><...

i've watched the Japan version ..played by Yamapi..

and now.. i just read that Seung Ho will play in this drama * Can't wait no more *

Guest mayadee666

Oh my. Seung Ho is all grown up. He's gonna be a hottie when in his 20s. Anyway I like Bae Doo Na's outfit, simple, but yet sexy and classy.

I can't wait for this drama to air. I've watched the original version, and I really liked it. Not only just because the cast but also the idea is very refreshing and different. And I've always loved high school drama. Reminds me of my high school days. XD

Annyeong~~

Thanx Brigichii for sharing those official pics..Aigoo, my little brother Seung Ho has grown up..It's been so long since i saw him in Sad Sonata (as Kwon Sang Woo's son) :rolleyes: And i know someday he'll become the next rising star..

Can't wait to watch Lord of Study :rolleyes:

God of Study First Posters Released

December 30th, 2009 // by javabeans

study16.jpg

KBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama God of Study, which features a young cast of underperforming students at a last-place high school, has released its official promos. Featured are Kim Su-ro and Bae Doo-na playing teachers, while the five motley youngsters who join in a special college-prep class are, from left to right in the above poster, Lee Chan-ho, Ji-yeon, Yoo Seung-ho, Go Ah-sung, and Lee Hyun-woo. (Refer to this earlier post for more detailed character descriptions.)

The drama is based on Japanese series Dragon Zakura and kicks off on January 4, which is a competitive night — a grand total of four kdramas will be premiering their first episodes then, three of them simultaneously. First is SBS’s Pick the Stars, then following in the usual 10pm prime-time hour will be Jejoongwon (SBS), God of Study (KBS), and Pasta (MBC).

study17.jpg

study18.jpg

Via Hankyung

credit: dramabeans

T-Max does another OST for drama ‘God Of Study’!]

Group T-Max will do another soundtrack project for the new KBS 2TV drama “God of study”. The group will sing the main title track of the drama titled “For Once”.

“For Once” is a song that comes with a strong melody and plays in modern rock genre where group T-Max will represent their powerful voice into the single. To add even more anticipation, it is reported that the Ost. production team for this drama is the same team behind SBS Drama “You’re Beautiful” soundtrack album.

Previously, group T-Max has gained success with the song “Paradise” for popular drama Boys over Flowers.

“For Once” will be release for the first time via ‘God of Study’ 1st episode in the upcoming January 4, 2010.

s:star today

credit: K Bites

ah! bae doona & go ahsung are working together again after The Host!<3

im loving the promo posters ;D it really gives off the style of drama GoS will be~

jiyeon's so cute holding that mirror all the time hahahahha

after looking @ the press con. pics, her eyes are so close together! o__o

kimsuro = <3 :D

Archived