Facts About Yourself You Would Never Admit In Real Life

ProductofChina

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cheerydumdum

- i'm very lonely and think i'm a horrible person. i hope someone sees me as a true friend. i'm scared i'll never find someone who'll truly love me.

- i play scenarios about me and the guy i like in my head a lot. .____.

- sometimes i really don't care about other people's problems, even when i want to and know i should. i think i care about animals more than i care about people sometimes.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

Ah, but if one could only fall for a fellow hermit.  But alas, the personalities and lifestyles would dictate that this wouldn't be possible.

My fact?  Interestingly, I've only admitted in real life to being this HERMIT persona online to few people not familiar with the Soompi forums.

If I did, most would be in disbelief because how I choose to portray on screen (avatars, signatures, and such) is really not really how I look IRL.  However, they would recognize the personality in my posting style.

that makes me wonder if any soompiers know you in real life =p

ok, one fact about myself. I can and have finished an entire bag of chips by myself in one sitting before. As a girl I find it horribly embarrasing to admit. thank God for soompi anonymity

-- i stalk pple's facebook & tumblr/etc even if i hate them lol D: i have no life..

-- i tend to write/imagine things i wish would happen in real life.

-- i sometimes talk to myself lmaoo

-- i do regret not going attending a calstate/uni

-- whenever a guy shows interest/attention to me, i tend to pretend idc when really, i like the attention... yeah

-- i sometimes play dress up games, wearing all of the pretty clothes i can find in my sister's closet or mine & think that i look pretty LMAO

Guest dreamingofu213

Writing down things is better than hiding them forever. This thread is great.

I would never admit that (randomly)

• I feel terribly lonely. I know a lot of people but I have no "friends".
  • I want to fall in love again.
  • I like guys over 30 (I'm 19)
  • I feel bad when my parents and grandparents point out the fact that I'm short even thought this is not a problem for me. The same happens when they talk about my skin : having acne-prone skin is not my fault.

- I know I'm really pretty.

- When people spill their hearts out, I pretend to sympathise but really I just think they're being dramatic. People focus too much on the few horrible incidents that have happened to them that they don't see their lives for the blessings that they are.

- I went to rehabilitation twice as a teenager for two different reasons.

- I won't date a guy who didn't graduate from a top university because I don't want to be with anyone stupider than me.

- Sometimes, I can't tell my boyfriend and his twin apart.

- Appalled at the fact I had never seen one before, my friend made me watch an episode of Dragon Ball Z with him the other day. All I could think about as I watched this Goku person save Earth with his Super Saiyan powers was how the hell he had managed to have sex with his wife without accidentally killing her.

- There was a last one, but it was too private even for the Internet. It relates back to the second one though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pinayheart

- On my weekends, I drive to a parking lot and sit there for hours to make my mother think I have friends.

- They forgot to announce my name at graduation.

- The only time a girl has talked to me is on April Fools day.

Dude, we need to become like boyfriends/girlfriends or something!

Gaah I wanna meet you, unless you're fat then hehe no thanks, but seriousslyy I wanna have a boyfriend like you!

1. He is always on my mind, seriously not a single minute passes when I'm awake that I don't think of him. 

Sad part is I know he doesn't care. :(

Guest pinayheart

Oh another thing, I don't have and 'real' friends who truly care about me.

I'm so jealous of people who have best friends and all, I don't, I have people I talk to and I guess we're friends but really only my mom cares about me, so I'm still lucky I guess.

- I fantasize a lot; I used to pretend I was this super-duper heroine within certain shonen manga.

- I care about my looks more than I'd care to admit; on that note, I'd get plastic surgery if I had the money/resources.

- I completely abhor the way I act around my friends and acquaintances.

- I like being alone and dislike having people over.

- I'm not as gullible as I may seem.

- When I was a kid whenever I woke up late I don't take a bath so I will not be late in my first class

- I used to have an imaginary friends when I was kid

- I have a huge crush on Xian Lim

- I don't know how to cook

Womens Western Wear

Guest followyourdreams.

- my first major crush was a video game character... (vincent from ffvii and raiden from metal gear solid 2...)

- I watch anime and read manga (I tell my friends I just translate it...==)

- my crazy obsession with learning tons of languages! (IRL, I just say I study 3... I study way more lol!)

- I fantasize a lot meaning; I wish I can be a hallyu star in Korea and get married with a celebrity and make tons of cute/pretty babies

- i like to give advice to my friends when they need it the most but when it comes to me i get depress whenever I can't even console my own self

- I always tell myself that I'm fat even tho i know I'm way less than 110 lbs

- whenever i get a compliment  saying "You look pretty" I act like I could careless but in the back of my head I'm giggling like a little girl 

- whenever a person asked me if I'm OK, even though I'm not I pretend that I am

- I have a poker face so i can fool anybody if I want too

- ego is part of my personality

- I act all mature but deep inside I'm still a kid

- I say I love you to my x-bf/bf but deep inside I don't mean it at all

- I never fell in love before

- when it comes to love i'm still a hopeless case

- I like to be alone once in awhile

• 1 month later...

Archived