[official] Mary-kate & Ashley Olsen

elizabeth

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They could look so pretty. But there is something making them look creepy. I don't know what it is. I know they're pretty but ..... something ..... just .. weird ....

You know, I think maybe it's the eye make up and lipstick. Looking back at when they where younger .. they where soooo pretty. And they did not have that type of make up. Maybe that's it.

I just remember them being 16, 17 years old ... and everybody was waiting for them to be legal because they where so pretty. Then finally they turned 18 and it was like ... "Uh .... nevermind ... " and people stopped paying so much attention because their look got strange...

^ yeah, it's probably their makeup and the pouting. I think if they had the right makeup they would look normal

and honestly, I dont really like the way they dress anymore. I used to like some of the things they wore, but from most of these pictures, ehh I'm not convinced

Guest ling_ling

the two of them used to be so much more prettier when their hair was more kept

but i like ashleys fashion sense more

seems more like ... smart? whereas mary-kate's is like hippyish!!!

but i think they should do something about their makeup and hair!!

Guest Azn GurlZz

I remember back in 5th or 6th grade how much i admired them, but they've changed so much. They're like just a pack of bones really, they used to be chubby or healthier-looking, and could be really great role models back then. But now they've become well skinny and great fashionistas even though I wouldn't be able to pull off their style :lol:

I love Ashley though, she's kinda like the "classier" and less excentric one :P

But are they afraid of showing their teeth? Their smile is so cute when they show their teeth, gives a happier feeling xD

I love Mary-Kate and her plaid-ness.

I know everyone may hate it, and whatnot. But I love almost everything MK darlin does. (Ashley's great too, just.. She was never my favourite twin hahaha)

I must also say I WANT TO BUY INFLUENCE!!

With all that being said.

I hate what MK wore here :

And oh my gosh at Ashley in Red.

o_O

I like them here much much more:

Ashley actually looks like the way she did when she was younger, with that hair+outfit.

MK looks rockin.

I also love em more cuz I'm the same height as them XD

Eunhye also wore these shoes.. but hm

six-inch high Giambattista Valli "Victoria" shoes $930

She looked adorable here.

37.jpg

Guest MIS0HAPPY

i love mary-kate & ashley!

(funny how putting their name

in that order seems un-weird. lol.)

sometimes their fashion is a little

iffy, but at least they have some

guts to wear what they want to. :D

• 1 month later...
Guest 1S0ULL

I love them because they're so unique and they work for their success.

Although I do hope Mary-kate will stay at a stable weight . She's scary sometimes.

Archived