Western Net Idols

Guest truffles14

Guest SeLcaQueen

Oh man I remember the last thread like this ended up in racist rude flames. :ph34r:

i remember that thread too. there was a Lot of bashing in there.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest apolline

the first 3 dont even look like net 'idols' in terms of face+body quite frankly

most girls at my school r prettier than that girl

i like the last girls' 2nd photo

Guest Ella_Kwan

OMG PPL! THERE WAS A THREAD LIKE THIS BE4 AND I THINK I WAS CLOSED DOWN.

-THESE PPLCANT BE CALLED NET IDOLS OR UGGLZANGS BE/C TO BE THOSE, YOU HAVE TO GO THROU A CONTEST.

AND THE CONTEST CANT JUST BE GIVEN BY ANY1 OR ANYTHING. IT'S MORE LIKE A REAL KINDA FEDRAL/GOV. THING.

LIKE THE 1 IN KOREA. (SORRY I CANT EXPLAIN WELL, BUT GO ON THE KOREAN UGGLZANG THREAD & ASK HOW THEY CAME TO BE & YOU;LL GET THE ANSWER~)

JUST YEAH, JUST STOP CALLING THE NET IDOLS OR UGGLZANG BE/C THY ARENT AND IN AMERICA THERE ISNT SUCH THING.

AND THEY ARENT ALL THT. MOST PPL ON SOOMPI ARE SOO MUCH BETTER LOOKING~

Guest cee.jay

^

Oh really?

So the Vietnamese Idols, Thai Idols, Phillipino Idols and Chinese Idols ALL went through a contest to be called "NET IDOLS"?

I still don't get why people are complaining, these people are citizens of America so therefore they can be called American Net Idols.

Jeeeebus!

Nice pics (: thank you for posting!

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

^ Her eyes are so pretty!

Alex Mckee reminds me of a punk rocker, in a good way. I love his style. Love his eyebrows. Haha.

Macey is so pretty. And Alex has a pair of the most gorgeous eyes... like, wow. <3 They're all so pro and taking pictures.

Ooh la la~ Who's Achilles? He looks good! I love his style =D Seems like he's a model?

I think I'm gonna like this thread more than the Asian ones [except UM though], to be honest many of the girls posted in those thread have the same style & look pretty much the same [with few exception] -___-;;

EDIT: Did some searching on him. He's 21 year-old from Helsinki, Finland [aww not American, but if truffles can change this into American & European net idol.. hmm] and he got a lot of fans for his GREAT sense of style.

And I'm pretty sure he's gay, and taken. In one of his photos, he said his shirt was from 'Boyfriend's closet'....

... why the cute ones are gay.. ;___;

Guest eternityras

^the good ones are always gay T____T

Where did you find the comment that mentions his boyfriend? looks like I didn't stalk him enough ._.;;;

it would be awesome to change this to nonasian net idol. I think that'll cover more grounds... just my opinion though ^^;

^Hmm I forgot which pic, but the one with him and the dog, he said the dog belongs to his boyfriend, but now it's their baby *lol* He said that in a reply to c comment for the pic =)

I think he studies fashion? He did mentioned he studied shoes design as well [he design some of the shoes and clothes that he wear in those pics].

Archived