Western Net Idols

Guest truffles14

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahaha Alex Evans.. of course, all the girls at my school are crazy about him...

And Matthew Lush as well! ... Too bad he's gay. ): -Sigh- And DAAAAAANG Alexis Lee looks like Junal! O_O;

Here are some of Matthew:

3807.jpg

29xap1y.jpg

^Lol, Adam Bouska is the photographer, I think, in case you were like wtf.

2uikmdt.jpg

GGRE-1.jpg

mememe.jpg

4028-1.jpg

Guest truffles14

Are you sure they aren't monsieur madame tout le monde? I have never seen any of them in my entire internet life, as for now. O_O

Not to be taken signifientely, but the first two guys looked really queer. The first dude has a nice eyecolour though...

CUTETHINGS.

well i mean, they have to start form somewhere, and im pretty sure alex evans is a real one though. he and mitchell pretty much did become 'well known' online. despite that, their photography is entertaining. and yes i know alexis is a soompier. i thought she fit the standards so, i posted her.

so until anyone else find anyothers, i guess we're limited to these 5.:)

andd greatt! mathew's perfect for the thread. we definitely needed new faces.

Guest truffles14

^i'd say its just a matter of judgment. but, go ahead and post, and if the majority doesn't think they fit the standards, you can just erase it from the post.

New Mitchell

15ck45g.jpg

New Alex Evans

j8ehiv.jpg

old

jpbqzt.png

2qc09xk.png

Alexis

2008to4.png

New Macey

l_76ded376aba5442da21e7c60cf9e8f70.jpg

old

l_fada7da7c21fa216fe1e90807a390f3e.jpg

l_fc3d2cbb0285bc282e078ea34b79d957.jpg

Guest Bebe_Ji

damn these dumba's should get a brain check up.

sorry, but get over it and grow up.. everyone is basically american if the live in it.

anyways i like that alexis girl, really pretty

yeah, people should stop arguing. thanks for posting pictures.

but just to clear up misunderstanding, maybe you could change the topic title to international/global netidols. since some of those people actually live in europe :)

Guest .moony.

I dont think Evans is really handsome/cute...but some of his pics look nice.

Alexis is not that pretty either imo but she's got amazing styles. Love her big puffy pink hair.

Guest truffles14

yeah, people should stop arguing. thanks for posting pictures.

but just to clear up misunderstanding, maybe you could change the topic title to international/global netidols. since some of those people actually live in europe :)

well we cant make it international/global, because that would include basically every country. there's already a separate thread for thai, viet, korean, and chinese, and probabaly many others too. i think western's fine since europe is considered western.

Guest Rekidai

ahaha when i saw this it looked interesting; i saw alex on DA before but i didnt know he was that popular. Ill post some other pictures that i know from DA thats famous ahaha. and isnt alexis a soompier?

Archived