Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jisoox012

[NON CLUBBOX] Request links & Re- Upload Thread

Please, I know they are oldish episodes, but can anyone upload the Kim Jong Min episode of Happy Together Friends from 11-24-2005 and the Shin Jung Hwan ep from 5-19-2005.

Also, basically looking for any episodes with KJM that are non-xman/love letter/heroine6(happy sunday)/FCShootdori. (He cracks me up :) )

Thank you in advance

your request for happy together friends 051124 has been fulfilled! :D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VIS26LMM

credits: sylver's cb

hmm i wish i could find the shin junghwan one too but i haven't seen that anywhere in a cb. if i find it, i'll upload it :)

nhung?

omg! so fast!! thank you. yeah, i tried and tried to get it from clubbox. u're awesome.

You're very welcome! I just downloaded the subtitle of Project X for you from naynay123's Clubbox for you so here's the link:

Project X.srt

By the way, it's suprised me you know my name.

i tried to d/l it, but it wouldn't start. n then tried to find it elsewhere n couldn't. thanks again!

ahaha i know u from dreamin, u're awesome there too :).

can i request the rest of sweet spy ? after episode 6

and part 2 of millionaire's first love doesn't work..

is it just me?

can any one post spring waltz episode 11?

i'll take LQ but i'll love you forever if you upload a HQ one :D

if any of you guys have other HQ spring waltz episodes past episode 11..i'd appreciate it very much!

first i want to thank you guys...

u doin such a great job... i DL the vids, movies and more...

i really enjoyed it...

hope its okay to request...

im dying to watch the Star Survival where junjin hyesung and minwoo played in HQ or MQ... i got LQ but cant really recognized thier faces, its to blurred...

take your time.. i can wait... good luck and more power!!!

hi can somebody upload for me at least one of these episodes of spring waltz (asf extensions preferable) ep 10 11 12 13 15

thanks for yor helps

hi can somebody upload for me at least one of these episodes of spring waltz (asf extensions preferable) ep 10 11 12 13 15

thanks for yor helps

hi,

check the first page of the non clubbox link only uploads no request thread on the subforums since it has ep 13 and 15. happy watching....

hi,

check the first page of the non clubbox link only uploads no request thread on the subforums since it has ep 13 and 15. happy watching....

--------------------

I tied that but the pages doesnt open I think they were deleted because of time passed

upload needed how can ı request upload

thanks for help

Announcements