Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jisoox012

[NON CLUBBOX] Request links & Re- Upload Thread

hi..i wanna request subbed win win variety show..the one that 2pm and 2am appear as guests..

i already had the raw version but since i can't understand Korean, i just watch it without knowing what they are talking about..they only uploaded cut version in youtube but i wanna watch full version...thanks in advance..

I know that this is a pretty old drama but I was wondering if anyone had or knows where I can dl YAINSIDAE.

Hi, I'm looking for Episode 6 of Korean drama Eight Days Mystery Of Jeong Jo Assassination" (정조암살미스터리 8일). Preferably in 700mb quality (H/Q), but L/Q and M/Q also would be ok). In "AVI" format. Thanks in advance!

Any direct link would be good :)

I'm looking for HQ (HD) versions of Goong, please! I can only find Goong S on d-addicts (not what I want) and the first episode in HQ here. Every other link is either broken or is low quality. Thank you. ^-^

Here ya go! I actually have the HQ one's myself since they are pretty nice quality in such a small size & for the 720p, I have yet to download a single one probably because there is so many parts & space consuming(lol) but here you go, enjoy :)

HQ: silentregrets

hd720p: holden740

heaven's post man

i can't find it anywhere. streaming or not

please help! thank you ^^

Guest jeanay

is there anywhere i can download cain and abel? i dont have an aja aja membership :(

i've been looking for a raw episode of Infinity Challenge episode 174. there are some but you mostly have to pay for it. can somebody help me?!

is there anywhere i can download cain and abel? i dont have an aja aja membership :(

You can find Cain and Abel RAW's and WITH S2 subs  here

enjoy

does anyone know where to find/watch Bang Ja Jun? I would like to ask for it's request please i really want to watch it!

thank you so much for whoever provides the link thanks!

Can someone please upload/re-upload the drama "Lovers"? Someone uploaded it on the non clubbox thread but the links are dead :(

Hi, can some one please upload Hello! Miss (HQ) episode 14 part b? The link has been 'temporarily' unavailable for ages, as well as Hwang Jini (HQ) episode 2 part c. Thanks in advanced!

May i request for MQ or HQ version of 2007 MBC drama White Tower?

Have been searching for it all over but couldn't find any. Thank you.

Anyone know where I can download LQ versions of Infinity Challenge eps?

please upload summer scent and my name is kim sam soon english hardsubbed.

thanks

Does anyone know where I can watch the SBS 2005 sitcom "Cute or Crazy [귀엽거나 미치거나]"?

I can't seem to find it ANYWHERE. T__T

I watched it a LONG time ago.. maybe I downloaded it.. but even then, I think I was having a hard time finding it.

Thanks, if anyone actually finds it!

/edit

Nevermind. Found it on the nonCB downloads thread. haha >___>