Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jisoox012

[NON CLUBBOX] Request links & Re- Upload Thread

Hi, is there a download for the movie "Happy Life"? I've been looking for it forever, but I can't find a download link for it. Any help is appreciated, thanks :)

Hi,

I'm finally on a break, and i've been so k-drama deprived lately.

So, i really want to watch some classic dramas! Anyways, can anyone

help me find non-cb links to the drama, The Truth/ Jin-sil/ Honesty?

I did a quick search around soompi and a few other places, but couldn't find it.

It's old, so I don't know if many ppl know about this drama. It stars Choi Ji Woo and Ryu Si won.

I'd greatly appreciate if anyone could point me in a direction. Thnx in advance!!

Annyong~ ^^

I'm looking for [HQ][Raw] Hangeul Isalnd Season 2 Ep.6

Thax a lots if you help me :D

Hi, I haven't seen Nine Tail Fox (Gumiho) episode 14 and 16. any help would be appreciated!!

Hi, I'm looking for Come to Play episode 101. I believe it was aired on june 16, 2006. It was part two of the 100th episode with jo in sung, jin goo, and lee bo young as guests. I've checked the nonclubbox variety thread but I couldn't find it :[ I would be so grateful if anyone can find it. Thanks in advance!

i hope someone can help me to find or giving the link of low quality NN4 (hanyesul and hyunbin)

if it exist, can u pm me? thanks. ;)

how about Queen Seon Duk, mediafire if there is, does not matter whether LQ or HQ ...

I know about the one in aja-aja but that's MU and its slow... thx...

Can someone provide a link to the new movie Harmony (released January 28th i think) or upload this movie? The trailer was really good so I wanna watch it. Does anyone know of someone who will english sub it :o?

Hi,

I was looking for raw videos for Hateful But Once Again.

If you already uploaded this kdrama, I'm deeply sorry.

Thank you in advance! (:

Hello,

I am looking for the raw video of Happy Shares Company, 080322 and 080329, the one with Brown Eyed Girls as guests.

Thank you.

Hi,

I've been trying to download the drama 'Thank You' from the non-clubbox download thread but ep 15, part B has been listed as 'temporarily unavailable' from megaupload for the last 2 months. If someone could reupload just that part (parts A and C worked fine) i'd be very grateful.

Thank you!

I was hoping someone could re-upload the drama "Soulmate"?

The sendspace links are down, and I was looking for the 700 mb version that will sync with the WITHS2 subtitles!

My external harddrive crashed so I lost the entire series :(

Please and thank you!

I'm looking for HQ (HD) versions of Goong, please! I can only find Goong S on d-addicts (not what I want) and the first episode in HQ here. Every other link is either broken or is low quality. Thank you. ^-^