Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jisoox012

[NON CLUBBOX] Request links & Re- Upload Thread

Guest linh27

please i'd like to request a re-upload of the 2006 MBC Entertainment Awards.

does anybody know where I can download episode 1 and 2 with S2 sub. I tried to dowload the raw and the S2 sub then I also dowload the codex for the sub to appear in the video but it did not work for me. So PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. i GIVE YOU MY ABSOLUTE GRATITUDE

also, Is there anyone who can tell me where to watch the variety show "happy together" with the cast of Take care of young lady/My fair lady with eng sub

Guest rain_drops

im looking for hq come to play 090831, its the one where god comes out...

i looked at the nonclubbox thread, but the list for come to play seems to stop at 2007, so im guessing this one doesn't get updated. and sang sang plus 090901 which features god and 2pm. thanks!!

its been uploaded on the nonclubbox thread! thanks! ^^

Guest boda

is there a way that i can get last sunday's (08/30/09) happy sunday's 남자의자걱... thank you so much!!

Guest rain_drops

does anyone know where i could get Good Sunday's "Gold Miss Is Coming" episode 92 090830 download link?

I use to download from clubbox, but lately they've been making variety shows into a pay to download system -__-;;

if there is a weekly download links page for Gold Miss is Coming, please let me know!

& Happy Together 090903.

THANKS!

Guest boda

can somebody upload all of the episodes from the other section of Happy Sunday called 남자의 자걱 please since i cant download it from clubbox anymore...

that would be awesome!!

Guest rain_drops

hi, im looking for this week's infinity challenge e170 090912. thanks

Guest eviltofu

I request the MU or DDL for The Golden Ladder [도전! 황금사다리]. Thx

Guest ribbonxx

Hi can i request for the mnet super 100

all the rankings so far for 사랑에 빠지게 만드는 명장면 (scenes that make you fall in love)??

THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!

Guest anewspring

Does anybody know a good site that uploads non-clubbox HQ links for korean dramas? One that updates frequently? I used to use aja-aja, but it suddenly closed to the public and I'm desperate for a new site. I want one that has current dramas. If it helps, I'm was watching Sons of Sol House Pharmacy and Heading to the Ground, so I would really appreciate a site that is up-to-date on the dramas. Please help!

Does anybody know a good site that uploads non-clubbox HQ links for korean dramas? One that updates frequently? I used to use aja-aja, but it suddenly closed to the public and I'm desperate for a new site. I want one that has current dramas. If it helps, I'm was watching Sons of Sol House Pharmacy and Heading to the Ground, so I would really appreciate a site that is up-to-date on the dramas. Please help!

AM-Addiction.com has what you're looking for and more.

I'm looking for Hometown Legend 2009 epsidoe 5, it aired yesterday. Please help me out because it's for my father! :)

Go to AM-Addiction.com

Guest perfect

Hello, I'm looking for Come To Play episode 260 (09-14-09) with Lee Hoon.

hello!

I'd like to request Episode 10 of I am Sam (featuring TOP from Big Bang) I don't mind if it's Chinese or English hardsubbed, although I would prefer it to be a higher quality.

Thank you in advance!

As well, Episode 5 part 1 and Episode 6 part 2 of Snowflakes seem to be having troubles on megaupload--they have been unavailable for over a week.

Guest huss

infinity challenge 168 please, thanx

edit: got it frm a friend, sorry for any trouble

Guest lygclm

Can anybody upload 2006 43rd Daejong Film Festival Awards?Thanks alot your help will be appreciated.

Hello! I have a hard request but hopefully someone can fulfill it. Been looking high & low and looking for

MBC Rival Show 041809 - full show has Se7en, Taebin, Park Seul Ki, Tim, Haha & others in it.

Looking for whole show if possible. Thanks!

Guest smoki99

Hello:

Is there a downloadable version of "Penthouse Elephant" and "Kiss Me, Kill Me" anywhere?

Thanks! :D

Guest siabyul

hii . (:

my parents asked if you can upload 순간포착 세상의 이런일이 , I don't exactly know what that is in english ....

but it's a show about things that are shocking, like "What in the world is that !?" & yeaa .

if you can, i'd prefer it uploaded to mu or mediafire .

thanks!