Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jisoox012

[NON CLUBBOX] Request links & Re- Upload Thread

hi im lookin for infinity challenge episode 15(2006.08.19) 16(2006.08.26) 17(2006.09.02) when they go to new zealand..i've been lookin everywhere for them but no luck..if u can help me out dat wud b much appreciated..thank you

hi im lookin for infinity challenge episode 15(2006.08.19) 16(2006.08.26) 17(2006.09.02) when they go to new zealand..i've been lookin everywhere for them but no luck..if u can help me out dat wud b much appreciated..thank you

Guest ucik

can someone post up worlds within mediafire download link plzzz???? thk....

I'm looking for non-CB link of 070623 Infinity Challenge where they went to Philippines...

HQ is much much better and ofcourse with eng sub? Anyone please... I have seen this episode w/ Eng sub in Youtube but I still prefer HQ version w/ subs..

Please upload them in Megaupload, pretty please?! ^^ Thanks!

You can find YSMM in the YSMM thread. I downloaded few days ago and it worked. There's also sub for this.

For X Man#69 sub, I don't have it.

If you're looking for old Xman#69 TVXQ special w/ eng sub .. I am the one who subbed those episodes before since I'm the former admin of the DBSK Exclusive forum... (the only one fansub group who subbed those ep) you can find them at http://dbskexclusive.net/forums or http://community.livejournal.com/dbsjproductions

I'm looking for the School or Hakgyo/Hakkyo 학교 series. Especially 학교2. Any quality is fine and it doesn't matter whether there are subs or not.

Lots of famous people debuted or made a breakthrough in School! It would be nice if anyone had it. :)

Guest annac

this might be a big request but does anyone know where i could download a variety or korean shows, dramas, music shows, holiday specials etc

please and thank you :D

I'm looking for Conspiracy in the Court episodes with subs.

Heard that there are KBS World subs, but just cant find them anywhere..even tried to register with KBS yet didnt work.

If someone has this drama please upload it on Megaupload.

Thank you^^

hi! i'd like to request for the making of attack of the pinup boys!

i'm actually not sure if this is the right thread to request in since it's not a drama/movie but it's not a show either!

thanks!

Hello,

Oh boy. It would be great if anyone has a HIGH QUALITY version of 1 NIGHT 2 DAYS episode 59 08/06/22 ( I think).

I would only need the first half , its the part when Kang Ho Dong fights 5 soldiers in korean wrestling in a handicap match.

Its no use to me in Low Quality, I need it in HIGH QUALITY. :-// oh well it seems almost impossible that anyone out there has this episode in HQ available AND that she/he is so nice and helpful and uploads it on megaupload or sendspace.

But I give this a try. I understand if no one has the file or if those who have the file are not in the mood to upload it for me. Anyway, I would be very happy if by some miracle, this file would be on megaupload or sendspace. :-)) Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaase.

Of course, NO SUBS needed. Forget subs.

And THANX to everyone on Soompi for Their Hardwork and Sharing all those great files !!!!

HURRAY!!

your friendly snowdjinn. ;-))

Guest lilazn1417

I'd like to request HQ/HD We Got Married Hyunjoong + Hwangbo cuts (all please). With or without subs is fine. Thank you so much (:

Youtube has a few && http://z14.invisionfree.com/Quainte/index....c=6670&st=0 for download =D

this might be a big request but does anyone know where i could download a variety or korean shows, dramas, music shows, holiday specials etc

please and thank you :D

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=100675 =D

Guest yamma

I need the following ..

I really can't know how to search ..

I tried ..

I need nice romance korean series like :

Winter Sonata

Sorry I Love You

My Girl

I need them to be new and completed 2008 or 2009 and each episode less than 300 MB , with en subs no need to be merged ! And Less Than 22 Episodes ..

Thanks a lot .. Best forum for K Drama :)

Links can be Megaupload or rapidshare :)

Does anyone know where to watch My Name Is Kim Sam Soon online with english subs?

I know azn. tv has it but I don't have an invite code unless someone is kind enough to give me one (:

I'm in desperate need so please pm me if you know.

I'll love you lots < 3

Guest lonely_rain...

Anyone have Nam Gyuri's Happy Shares Company[HQ]??? Please give a megaupload link or something.

Guest cuti3cuti3

can i request the OST for Boys Before Flowers? I really love this drama :)

Thank you!!!