Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jisoox012

[NON CLUBBOX] Request links & Re- Upload Thread

Guest Bir0o

I want this Korean movie , pls

Christmas In August 1998, HQ :rolleyes:

Guest bigdreamer

looking for dramas hardsubbed in mp4 format please!

pref, my name is kim sam soon, soulmate, but open to others as well.

Guest heekyung0709

If anyone could upload any 도전천곡 / 1000 Song Challege episodes besides the ones on the front page of the other thread, I would love you forever!! ^^

Recent ones would be really nice too~

I don't think the type of file really matters, but I think my VLC player plays avi best~ ;)

I just want to give a big THANK YOU in advance since this thread is so big already... >.< :P

Oh, and does anyone have that SHINee show on Mnet??

I forgot what it was called exactly.....

(If no one has any links for 1000 song challenge, a list or way to find all the hit songs should be a good replacement~ Thank you!!)

does anyone know where to get YSMM [Yashimanman] with DBSK's Yunho,Changmin, and Yoochun?

H/Q and english hard subbed please... ive been searching for about a year already and still cant find it :sweatingbullets:

so please someone help me?? ive already checked the YSMM thread but it was expired and was not subbed :tears:

and im looking for old XMAN #69 Eng.subbed DBSK special ep. 151 and 152. Ive checked the xman thread already ...downloaded it and was not subbed

T^T

nvm :D

Guest saranghata

i'm looking for the movie "Change" with actress Kim So Yeon ( 김소연). I know this movie was released in 1997, but i can't find it. Plz help me!

부탁드립니다...T_T...

Guest lilazn1417

Can someone english sub Taebin's Manwon Haengbok?? Thanks! :)

Guest lilazn1417

it's available to download here

hey does that include subs?

I'd really appreciate it if someone can get me (relatively HQ, at least) any available episodes of "Boys Over Flowers," please! I'm dying to watch this and I'm afraid, I have a mac -- which makes Club Box a no-go for me.

Your help will be GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you :)

Ummmm... i would like to request the following shows with eng sub.

1. starking ( with ft isalnd on it.)

2. manwon haengbok/ happy shares company (with lee hongki)

3. the movie "winter child" again with lee hongki

4. family outing (with lee hongki)

for the mean time that's all.

and please upload these anywhere but no to megaupload.

thanks in advance. :D

I'd really appreciate it if someone can get me (relatively HQ, at least) any available episodes of "Boys Over Flowers," please! I'm dying to watch this and I'm afraid, I have a mac -- which makes Club Box a no-go for me.

Your help will be GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you :)

if you want to watch it just go to mysoju.com

Guest makemyday

helloo :D

i'm looking for glass slippers (yoo ri goo doo) the sbs drama with so ji sup, kim hyun soo, kim ji ho and han jae suk

specifically, episodes 33 - 40

if anyone could possibly help me, that would be great!

thank you so much

Guest Prince Tony

does anyone know where to get YSMM [Yashimanman] with DBSK's Yunho,Changmin, and Yoochun?

H/Q and english hard subbed please... ive been searching for about a year already and still cant find it :sweatingbullets:

so please someone help me?? ive already checked the YSMM thread but it was expired and was not subbed :tears:

and im looking for old XMAN #69 Eng.subbed DBSK special ep. 151 and 152. Ive checked the xman thread already ...downloaded it and was not subbed

T^T

You can find YSMM in the YSMM thread. I downloaded few days ago and it worked. There's also sub for this.

For X Man#69 sub, I don't have it.

Guest saranghata

i'm looking for the movie "Change" with actress Kim So Yeon ( 김소연). I know this movie was released in 1997, but i can't find it,eventhough i searched by every keywords concernd about it. Plz help me!

부탁드립니다...T_T...

Where can i find My Girl(Lee Dong Wook & Lee Da Hae) & I'm Sorry I Love You(Im SooJung& So Ji sub) eng hard subbed? It can be either med. quality or low quality it doesn't matter~ THANK YOU~