Cute Things To Do For Your Boyfriend!

Guest krn_qti

Guest vegtansamtof

what a jerk :mellow:

my two year is coming up with my bf. i'm still wracking my brains for something cute to do D:

Well, for our second anniversary we went back to the place where we first got together and slept on the grass. (It was in a park.) I wore a pretty dress and he wore a white tee and we had an adventure.

But really, I think spending a special day like that in a normal, routine way just shows how comfortable the both of you are. We went to the restaurant we always go to and to the movie theatres we always go to. It was nice. And hassle-free.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IckyVicky<3dongbang

well i think when you see him from behind

just run up to him giving him a big smile and saying HI (insert name here)! and walk and talk or w/e

My friends think it's weird but i'm happy to see him, you know what i mean

or give him a flower. LOL in the spring, i would pick a flower in my yard and give it to him

Guest cheerydumdum

he wasn't my BF, but... on his birthday, i cooked for him. also, i was borrowing his ipod the day before, so when i gave it back, there were earphone accessories on them as a bday present!

........he lost those earphone thingies the next day, and then forgot my birthday.

how meaaan. if he still had the earphone thingies, i would've gone to take them back.

i was going to write a fairytale kinda based on our relationship in a pretty notebook, but then i got lazy after the first page. i only got a little past "once upon a time..." LOL.

how meaaan. if he still had the earphone thingies, i would've gone to take them back.

i was going to write a fairytale kinda based on our relationship in a pretty notebook, but then i got lazy after the first page. i only got a little past "once upon a time..." LOL.

haha yeah, he found them and gave them back 2 weeks ago... after 7 months. him giving it back actually made it worse, i almost cried in class >:|

• 3 months later...
Guest linuhhparkk

not my bf, but my crush/friend.

for his birthday, i wrote him a cute long, and drawings-filled card and stuck it on his door (we live near each other) then ran away.

and i called him to go check his door, and he laughed. lol.

oh, and i sometimes carry his backpack for him?

but it's like...a strange inside joke thing. lol idk i don't make sense.

Guest hishari

I do nice and cute things for Mr. Unappreciative <_<

Honestly, do guys even care that a girl wrote _____ reasons why I love you :huh: I wouldn't want to go out of my way to do something he's going to read once and forget.

Guest sangiie.yo

i put the words " i love you " in a code and he had to work it out.

it was simple and he worked it out easily x)

but before that i had never sed that to him in real life, i still havent :S

- "is it i love you ?"

me: " yeas it is ^^ "

- "now you have to say it to me in person"

omgomgogm i think thats cute D:

Guest lastdrop

make him a really cute lunch box with a ton of stuff...

drawing pictures of each other...

reading a book...

taking naps together...

feeding each other...

dress up/makeover...

taking a bunch of silly pics...

ect...

haha too many

Guest silntdreamer

It's my bf's birthday at the end of April...so I wanted to start soon on his present! I was thinking about getting a nice blank notebook/journal kinda thing and at the bottom make it like a little flip book of stick figures and it eventually saying "Happy Birthday"...and then also maybe writing things on random pages. Is that a bad idea? O.o

Guest phonebooks

I always love girls that can cook. Make an awesome delicious lunch/dinner for him and it pretty much GooD GamE!

Guest Yuna N.

I bought a USB dogtag and put a bunch of albums & songs that he loves (and lost, since his laptop crashed a couple of days prior)

and i also put a video of my day (we live like 100 miles away), a dedication video for him, and a bunch of pictures of us

and funny/ridiculous random pictures :)

I made a video and it said that he should move all the files on the USB to his new laptop, so that he has more space on the USB and he can use it over for his own stuff :)

He hella loved it ^^<3

Guest xo;kcamille

i think me & my boyfriend are pretty cheesy, so after a while, we've come up with a collection of things...

- during the first year we were together, he bought me roses for every month that passed. ie. for 5 months i got 5 roses. i told him to stop after a year because it gets pretty expensive $__$ we also went to a different restaurant every month.

- for our first month, he got me a hello kitty buildabear (in my picture ;)) and it had a dog tag. oh, plus it played his voice too!

- for one valentine's day, i made a scrapbook of our pictures together. and since it was only like 3 months into our relationships at the time and we didn't have enough pictures to fill it with, i put post-it notes on the last three pages-- "these pages will be filled as we go on with our lives together" :D

- during our first summer together, i interned/worked full-time, so i barely got to see him. so i figured i'd make him something that'll remind him of me everyday. it was like this jar of pink and white notes (because i love the color pink) i had less pink paper, so on those ones were just little notes like "i love you" and then on the white ones were like other love notes that were longer. i specifically told him that he could pick one white note for everyday during my 6-week internship but when he just misses me, he could get a pink note. he told me that it was a good way for him to count down the days i had left. haha.

- since my bf barely has time in the morning to eat breakfast, i always have microwavable food at home, so i bring breakfast for him whenever i can ^__^

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

i'd probably cook for him.

which i rarely do...

not that my cooking is bad or wtv xD

or maybe, ask him to cook together with me?

that should be fun xD

Guest miki.

Tomorrow marks four months that I've been with my boyfriend. I know that sounds like a short amount of time but it is the longest I've ever been in a relationship. Anyway, since I have school tomorrow and he has work, we won't be able to see each other (he lives like 45 minutes away). So because he's always the one that has to drive back and fourth from his house to mine, I decided to do something special for him.

My boyfriend LOVES french toast. Every time he goes out for breakfast, he ALWAYS gets french toast. So I'm planning on asking my friend to take me to his house next Tuesdays when I'm on spring break so I can sneak into his apartment before he wakes up and make him french toast. Gotta get in contact with his roomate so he could leave a key under the doormat or something though. And after reading some suggestions, I think maybe I'll do a scavenger hunt with post its too :] But here's where I'm stuck. I'm not sure whether or not I should do everything and leave before he wakes up or do everything and then wake him up...

Guest jollyrancher

My boyfriend is SUCH A GUY so he never really does anything purposely cute for me. :P

since he's such a guy and rarely says I love you or i miss you or texts me..it means A LOT when he does already.

i had an exbf who did TONS of cute things for me, but in my opinion, those things werent CUTE.

im not the type of girl that wants my guy to bring me flowers and show up in front of all my friends to make me happy.

i think those things are WAY TOO CHEESEY. "i want to SHOW THE WORLD THAT I LOVE YOU"

no.. -.- not my thing.

i'm the type of girl that loves it when my bf does cute things only between the two us PRIVATELY.

i like it low-profile, low-key. i dont need the whole world to know that he loves me.

i dont like things that cause ATTENTION. but some girls like that.

anybody get me? =P lol.

I so. get you.

I hate that whole public attention, I think it's embarrassing, not cute.

And since I'm probably more of a guy than any other guys out there,

I hate cheesey things.

Flowers are nice<3, but that's about it.

no, I don't want him to sing a song for me unless he's extremely talented,

no, I don't want him to play the guitar for me with his amateur skills,

and no. I don't want him to cook for me.

I'd want to go to a roller coaster park or spend the whole entire day at a book store or go for a run at 5:00 am when there's no one around or

go to an aquarium or a really unique awesome expensive zoo.

yeah.

so I probably won't do anything for my future boyfriend =c

bc I hate cooking for other people, giving them massages, and I can't show my effection well towards

the opposite gender. and I'm broke most of the time too so I wouldn't be able to buy him stuff.

so yeah, I'd make a sucky girlfriend ^_^

I think i've been a good girlfriend to my boyfriend.

We go to the mall about once a month, i go look at games and boyish things with him, he comes to look at clothes with me.

He's leaving for boot camp soon so he works out a lot, sometimes we go for runs. Just so he knows i support him.

We go for walks at night in the park and around my town, just simple things.

The little things in life mean the most to both of us, basically we just enjoy each others presence.

It's amazing, good luck to the rest of you :]

Guest deliri0us_x3

i'm always surprising him with meals and presents! my kawaii boyfriend is spoiled, not really, but i like buying things for him and his dog. i makes me so happy!

Guest kivvi

Tomorrow marks four months that I've been with my boyfriend. I know that sounds like a short amount of time but it is the longest I've ever been in a relationship. Anyway, since I have school tomorrow and he has work, we won't be able to see each other (he lives like 45 minutes away). So because he's always the one that has to drive back and fourth from his house to mine, I decided to do something special for him.

My boyfriend LOVES french toast. Every time he goes out for breakfast, he ALWAYS gets french toast. So I'm planning on asking my friend to take me to his house next Tuesdays when I'm on spring break so I can sneak into his apartment before he wakes up and make him french toast. Gotta get in contact with his roomate so he could leave a key under the doormat or something though. And after reading some suggestions, I think maybe I'll do a scavenger hunt with post its too :] But here's where I'm stuck. I'm not sure whether or not I should do everything and leave before he wakes up or do everything and then wake him up...

:D awww good luck!

Archived