Cute Things To Do For Your Boyfriend!

Guest krn_qti

Guest xoskwxo

for me .. simple is best.

like jst text him a "i love you" or a "i miss you" even though ur in each other's presence but doing different things..

like eg. hes on the computer at your house and ur doin ur hw.. jst text him "i miss you"

its the best. LOL

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i did i'd.... give him a bath!!! LMFAO xD.... >.> don't take it the dirty way.

I'd cook for him (well.... already made meal but he doesn't have to know .... :}.... )

then we'd watch movies or play games... what ever he wants!!

then ..... ;-) :rolleyes:

She wins.

All guys are different, but a meal, a movie, and some cuddling is ideal for me.

Well really, it all depends on what kind of a person the guy is.

You could always go somewhere with him; as already suggested - the park, his or your home, or save up a little cash to go traveling (not THAT far, but outside of town/city, perhaps?), ect.

You could also cook together something nice, and then have a picnic.

Wherever you're traveling, take photos of each other, and then make an album for it - sort of like a scrapbook.

Or even more simple,

just stay home and have a movie (or video-game) marathon :D

Haha.

Guest viper2788

well i don't have a boyfriend but...

If i did i'd.... give him a bath!!! LMFAO xD.... >.> don't take it the dirty way.

I'd cook for him (well.... already made meal but he doesn't have to know .... :}.... )

then we'd watch movies or play games... what ever he wants!!

then ..... ;-) :rolleyes:

haha that actually sounds great! i'd LOVE a bath, esp when people wash my hair. i like it when girls run their fingers through my hair... it just feels so relaxing like a nice massage. i totally understand why dogs like to get pet!

food is also good, as i find myself ALWAYS hungry... and i guess you cant go wrong with precooked meals ;) most guys i know like even the crappiest frozen dinners.

---------------------------------------

as for other suggestions for you all:

-buy him things he'd never expect a girl to buy for him. for instance, affordable car parts :blink: (that would really surprise me if she bought some part ive been looking into). guys often talk about their cars with their buddies, so they should know. its like guys surprising girls by getting them clothes.. the perfect clothes. not gonna lie thats tough for a guy to do.. but the other way around should be a lot easier, as everything we get simply has a product code. no need for taste ;) other products can be games, wallets, belts, etc...

-im a HUGE fan of breakfast... but im often too lazy when i wake up so i just end up skipping it most of the time.

-spontaneous adventures. im always down to go out and do something when its 2am and theres nothing to do... just make a suggestion, and i'll drive!

-random beer/alcoholic beverage. she wasnt my gf... but one time this girl(friend of mine) and my other buddy were out with not much to do... and out of nowhere she pulls out a 6 pack of coronas! when my buddy starts complaining about how coronas are no good without lime, she also pulls out a bag of pre cut lime! it felt like such a luxury. that def made my night :D

- do something ballsy like taking you boy to a strip club. sure he'll be eye-effing half of the naked girls while hes there... but at the end of the night, he'll appreciate/respect your efforts and you'll be that much more special to him.

-everybody likes chocolates.. not just girls!

Okay, this might seem weird since we aren't going out.. +__+ But I like him, and he knows it too.

He likes fruits O_O And every day, he takes some from the dining hall (you're actually only allowed to take one piece of fruit).. but anywayy..

o__o I want to (but can't because itd sorta be weird since we arent going out, and so I dont see him everyday)... I wanted to take an orange everyday... and he knows that I like writing on oranges... (I draw faces on them).. so everyday.. I would draw a face (of today's mood) on one side, and on the other side, I'd write a letter.

Eventually the letters would spell out somethinggg D:: Buuut. Knowing guys, they probably wouldnt even notice the letter and eat the orange without paying attn to them =__+!

But anyway =(. Too bad he doesnt like Huay back ;__;!

rub his tummy when hes about to fall asleep ^_^

in the morning at school, give him an orange or an apple or whatever available in my bag

he always skips breakfast

Guest coreansurfer

i'd be won over with a surprise hand made lunch, especially if it were good.

or if learned a song that she knew i liked and played it for me.

Guest meringue

Make a card, titled "10 Things I Like About You" and then write a list of things you like about him.

You get what I mean? My boyfriend kept all the cards I gave him. :)

Edit: Since he's not your boyfriend, then you can change the title to something less... romantic?

Guest Juli~<3

i love putting his scarf on for him and like playing xbox with him when i'm at his house because well he loves gaming and i can be a real female dog about it sometimes lol

Guest onhotwires

instead of inviting me to the movies or dinner, i thought it was cute when she invitede me to go on a scavanger hunt with her in the mall and when she asked me to go to her house and draw LOL, maybe its just me :]

Your girlfriend sounds like the awesomest girlfriend ever.

Guest dollynatnat

when I went on vacation, I made him a piece of chocolate & a heart with a msg inside, for every single day without me lol

not very original, but he liked the idea =p

Guest OBSCURITY xxx

... do guys really sincerely like these things that girls do for that? O____o thats soooo cuteeeee! i always thought all boys were dirty perverts who were only after one thing this whole timee ^^;;

and he blew up 90 balloons for me and left little notes in half of them for me so i spent hours popping balloons to find them.

that SOUNDS SO cute ! aww

but honestly i`d be so scared popping the balloons :x scared of loud noises

Guest insanelyCRAZY

... do guys really sincerely like these things that girls do for that? O____o thats soooo cuteeeee! i always thought all boys were dirty perverts who were only after one thing this whole timee ^^;;

same here..LMBO

Guest Gumball

Haha do you girls genuinely love it when guys do sweet things for you? We may be idiots but we all have soft spots. At least I do.

Guest suzie_q_012

I'd bake him cupcakes and decorate them with little messages.

i'd give him massages whenever he wanted one (ahaha this is weird.. but for some reason, i love giving people massages. ((and i'm pretty darn good at it.. if i do say so myself ^_^)) and so... i'd give "him" (i don't have a bf.. haha) massages like.. nonstop :]

i'm just weird like that)

i read this in a magazine once.

make a "coupon" for him.

like... decorate little index cards (make it into a little booklet or something) and on each one write little simple things like

"one free 'i will do your hw for you'" (ahaha)

or like

"one free kiss", "one free 'i will do your chores for you." "free massage" "one free giant hug" "one free 'i'll stfu so you can have your peace and quiet"

edit

Haha do you girls genuinely love it when guys do sweet things for you? We may be idiots but we all have soft spots. At least I do.

ohh yeah~ it's even like.. the smallest simplest things that we love. as long as it shows that you guys care.

if my bf or some guy did something sweet i'd go crazy and think "dang. he really does like me and he cares :]" and it sure beats those stupid cocky guys who thinks they're too cool for [school]

Guest mechant-lapin

this is not related to this thread, but my old soompi screen name was CUTETHINGS before it was banned for a reason still unknown xD

more related to this topic: On a random day, my boyfriend cancelled everything. He binded my eyes, attached my hands with some ribbons and he guided me for awhile before completely disappearing. Upon his disappearance, I just kind of paniqued and freed myself from all the sourrounding bandage and to my surprise, I was in a flower scented room full of candles with a table. I know it's a bit unoriginal but since it's my boyfriend, it's all okay ^___^

It was for my 3 months late birthday, he just completely forgot about it o_o

CUTETHINGS.

-----edit

lol, I just didn't pay attention to the title and the opening text, I am sorry >_>

But I guess you can inspire yourself from my experience xD

Archived