Joanne recent pix

Guest I AM ON AWAY

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest addkidd

definitely all grown up.

i dunon y she's using so much eye makeup.. she's got big enuff eyes.

Guest vanggirlie

i always thought she looked weird when she smile. it was her mouth. she looks more attractive not smiling. plus i think she should arch her brow more instead of the way it is.

she's ok.

• 3 months later...
Guest Childlike Faith

Whoa, pretty. So she's in America now?

Ah, now I'm going to have to go and look how Nathan & TAKE are doing. :D

Guest POHLLEEN

she's so pretty!

my best friend is like second cousins with her & nathan.

i went to her (my best friend's) cousin's house (who is joanne's cousin) and i saw all these baby pictures of joanna & nathan in one room.

it was reallyyy cute. :D

that friend actually met her and hung out with her for a day.

which is super cool. (:

Guest chunsa

youre not going to "offend her" if you post her myspace link you know

i bet she'll want the hits/attention or whatever you get anyway -___-

Guest vintage_dolly

Well shes not that pretty but she is ok loonking to me.Her voice wasn't a great voice too so im not really waiting for her to back.

I pretty much agree with you there. I found her pretty interesting when she first came out..... I have to say that she has more talent then I do... hehehe (she looked like that actress that played in that one korean movie "Sex is Zero")

I have her first album... actually, I downloaded and burned it to CD. she has a nice voice, but she really did sound like a kid because she was about 12 yrs old at the time of recording. I thought she'd have once she grew up, though.. good for her, for wanting to finish school before pursuing a career!

She kinda reminds me of Jang Nara in some of those pics... kinda cutesy, in a way.

Guest userfriendly

she's a celeb? she looks like any other girl to me. the 3th pic reminds me of moon geun young. 5th kim tae hee. 6th jung ryu won. if i didn't know, i'd think she was a celeb poser. nonetheless i guess she's pretty.

Archived