[variety] Superstar Survival With Jyp 슈퍼스타 서바이&#482

Guest sylver

Guest sylver
SBS reality show

Superstar Survival with JYP 슈퍼스타 서바이벌

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/superstar http://superstar.melon.com 9.jpg8.jpg12.jpg15.jpg18.jpg211.jpg23.jpgso.jpg28.jpgjin1.jpgok.jpg34.jpg

It's a reality show where twelve young talents compete to be the ultimate superstar. The show is supervised by Park Ji-young, the musical genius that brought us the Asian superstar, Bi. The show is now at its eight episode where only four people are left. CLUBBOX LINKS http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Guest Lil.Miss.A

the first guy in the 2nd row looks heaps like Bi, don't you think?

the 2 girls in bottom row are cute ^^

so who's the remaining 4?

Guest sylver

Actually, the 3rd guy in the first row, Lee Jun-ho is considered to be more of a Bi lookalike. Even Bi himself commented on how alike he and Jun-ho look when the youngsters visited him backstage before his Thailand concert.

Img0404_20060504185729.jpg

Img0404_20060504185635.jpg

Here are the remaining four. Click on their names to go to their websites.

12.jpg

Lee Jun-ho

34.jpg

Lee Shin-hye

8.jpg

Jang Mi

28.jpg

Lee Hae-yum

I'm glad Jun-ho and Shin-hye are still in the game. :w00t:

Guest -kani-

its so obvious that the netizens are going to vote for junho to win, but personally, i think jyp is going to trying leaning away from him because he looks too much like bi...

i like hae yum and shin hye~

Guest snoopy

^ not all true. although the poll says it all.

many netizens feel that he acts so cocky and compares to himself so much with Bi. & JunHo acts like he's Bi. & they think the way he talks is so ssagaji.

i agree. he does act so cocky and IS Bi. so annoying. what happened to picking your OWN color?

I'm rooting for SHINHYE. She can SING and somewhat dance. HYEYOOM may dance but his singing is just so average.

Guest pink_is

^ can you clarify your reply?

so many netizens dislike junho cuz he is cocky and acts like bi?

what's ssagaji.

well..i'm hoping the girl who sings boa's songs win.

i like her.

^ can you clarify your reply?

so many netizens dislike junho cuz he is cocky and acts like bi?

what's ssagaji.

well..i'm hoping the girl who sings boa's songs win.

i like her.

ssagaji = cocky.

i haven't watched this show yet, but i think lee jun ho is cute. ahahah he resembles bi way too much, but im not surprised he's ssagaji cause he probably knows he looks like bi, hence attract more attention. i think lee shin hye is pretty ;)

Guest ant!bacterial

I LOVE THE SHOW. MY FAVORITE ABF;LKAEJFLKJAE.

I want HaeYoom to win OR JangMi to win.

JunHo looks too much like Bi (which is a bad thing in the music industry... totally my POV) and his personality is a bit ;)

I agree that he IS cocky. Like seriously, he LOOKS like Bi, it's not like he IS Bi.

But I wonder why he has the most votes online~

I was also so glad

ShinHye

got off. =_= I don't know why, I just don't like her. She can sing, but just something about her bugs me.

I can't wait till next weeks. >_<

Guest pink_is

i don't like jangmi at all

she can sing,

but she seems like cocky and a b.itch.

i'm soo pissed

lee shin hye

got voted off. T_T

well..i wonder who's going to win now.

shinhwaholic, thanx for the clarification. ^^

Guest sylver

I guess everybody has different ideas about who should be voted off.

Too bad that Shin-hye is voted off. I think she has both the looks and the personality to last in this business.

Guest yunhee

did anyone see the ending of this?

SPOILER ALERT

man, the winner is such bs. lee junho? wtf. i thought jangmi was seriously THE BEST out of both those two. -_- ughh. those stupid goding (highschool) girls.. only picked him cause of his looks i swear. it's stupid, he can't be an international star if he looks exactly like bi. cause bi is already an international star. -_- soooo stupid. i hope jangmi comes out of another entertainment and kicks his richard simmons. i don't know jyp is gona make this kid into a star.. but i dono.. jyp is pretty genius so who knows? ergh. still mad about the result. but w/e.

Archived