The Exorcist

Guest MisaPWNs

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sj22

my prof said he laughed throughout the whole thing. looks like he wasn't the only one

as for me, i haven't seen it

Guest 5upergirl

this movie made me sleep...honestly....it supposedly one of the scariest movies of all time bullcrap! dont waste your time!

I've seen it ( the old one )

While watchig it. I thought it was ok. I didn't make any jump. But somehow after finishing it. and taking out the DVD. I looked at my stairs, thought of a scene and then I got scared. Everyone I watched with was like that too.

How weird we aren't afraid while watching it but later only.

It's not so much that it's scary, but more that some of the things they show are shocking.

I thought it was more disturbing than scaring. But I might understand why people get all afraid at that time. People then weren't exposed to horror like we are now.

Guest supakoreanflyguy

It's scary because alot of the stuff that happened like levitating happened in real life for no explained reason.

Guest jho

It’s more disturbing then scary in my opinion.

Yeah, I agree. But some parts DID freak me out though.. Like the beginning. I think it was 'cause I was always expecting something to pop out, though.

The part where she's stabbing..... with her cross. Arg that was just unnecessary.

Guest SupaBayWitIt

i couldn't stop laughing honestly.

Same here. When that girl was possessed, it was so stupid & funny.

Guest lakers

i guess its ok, but i remember laughing my richard simmons off when that girl crab walked down the stairs backwards. i was like "wtf?"

Guest evercute

Hmmm, I thought it was a bit overrated. The ideas/plot was scary, but then the poor quality sorta ruined it. It must've been the scariest thing ever back in its day.

Guest HeffyEnd

it isn't scary at all. it is just plain GAY!

Hello, welcome to an adult conversation.

I don't know why people keep saying it had poor/bad quality. It wasn't either, it was just different. Sure they didn't have the technology back then to CGI the hell out of it, but-- oh wait, that's a good thing.

This is why old horror films are scarier.

Plus the little kid thing is getting annoying. It was scary back in the day with The Omen, The Exorcist, etc., but now you have tons of crappy Ju-On/Grudge-esque films where any little kid with long hair is supposed to be scary. AND ALL OF THE MOVIES ARE THE SAME.

Guest oh!kura

I am personally traumatized by this movie. I was forced to watch it when I was three-years-old. I watched it again, about two years back. It still creeps me out.

I watched it when I was little, so I'm freaked out by that movie. Especially the girl's face when she's been taken over by the demon and does a 360.

The way she got possessed is freaky cause I've heard stories about the same thing; that you have to ask permission to leave the conversation.

But yea, I'm still scared of that movie. The new one sucked, and so did the Exorcism Of Emily Rose.

Guest theLEGEND

it wasn't scary at all.. i watch 6 times (the oldest one) and i got to rewind the part where the girl was walking upside down the stairs with blood on her mouth.. :lol: really.. i watched 4 Exorcists altogether :P

• 6 years later...

Archived