Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 1SwtDeception

Official Game Recommendation Thread

Guest yukiko_hime

I'm playing Nine Hours Nine Doors and Nine Persons, a visual novel/ slight puzzle, for the Nintendo DS, recommending it now. one of my favorite games for the DS now. So much suspense, I keep closing my DS because I get scared lol

omg i love it toooo. <3

ok other than nine hours nine doors and nine persons,  these are my faves too! any fans as well? :)

- L4D

- God of War Series

-Professor Layton 

etc etc.

oh btw do u guys like to play browser games? haha stumbled upon this which seems like a game site to me( i think ). US$9,999 woah. anyone heard abt it or have any idea what's it about? 

Guest Aein

I'm really loving the art and story of Odin Sphere (PS2). :wub:

Guest ShinnOne

DotA 2 Trailer  ^_^

http://www.dota2.com/trailer

Guest jamilv

I need a new RPG style game to play for either XBOX360 or PC. I prefer games like Wild Arms, Breath of Fire, Dynasty Warriors, Diablo series, etc.

I already had my fill of FPS with CS so any suggestions are appreciated....preferably something that isnt like WoW in terms of the paying monthly stuff

Guest bubblyteax

Question about Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. 

Is it only for the wii..? Gah. I barely play with my wii XD Am I alone with this?

Guest YouKnow_ThatGuy

If you're into PS1 RPGs, then you should check out The Legend of Dragoon. AMAZING game.

Guest Hinouchi

FPS

Battle Field 3

Counter Strike Source

Team Fortress 2

Battle Field 3

Action-adventure

GTA 4

Saint Row the Third

Action RPG

Dungeon Defenders (Tower Defends)

Skyrim

Real-time strategy

StarCraft 2

Guest kakashiwife

A casual escape the room type game:

Ao Oni

not only do you have to escape, there is a blue monster that appears sometimes and tries to kill you =(

http://laratothesky.blogspot.ca/2012/03/ao-oni-blue-japanese-monster-that.html

Japanese with English version, pretty cool =)

Guest Sunnshinee

I've got 2 easy suggestions.

PC:

Gw and Gw2

x-box + PS3:

final fantasy games. 

^FTW

Guest abbyschmidt

I have a random question, but can someone explain the Persona games to me a bit and what platforms they are on? I feel like I may like them, but I don't want to buy something I might not play...

Guest temple777

this is great game
http://dragonbrave.com/c1/2dqsv
very fun

- Blade & Soul
Whenever the game is officially released (currently in open beta phase in Korea, so if you have a KSSN you should definitely check it out if you're into MMOs). I played the 2nd closed beta and the graphics are really beautiful since Hyung Tae Kim is the artist. I can't wait to see how it's been improved since then.

- Sengoku Basara 3
Unique characters that you will definitely remember, but it does get boring after a while since you end up repeating the same routine of killing. (I wish they release Sengoku Basara 3 Utage in the US though! T_T)

- Mortal Kombat 2011
It's Mortal Kombat. Nothing says awesome like ripping out spines and breaking bones. ^_^

I've been playing this mobile game called "Valor HD" on iOS a lot recently. it's like Age of Empires, but with less animation and more player-to-player interaction. pretty interesting actually. 

Hmm any recommendations for 3DS, Wii, ps1,ps2,ps3? I'm into RPGs... BF and guy friends are trying to get me to play COD but I seriously suck at FPS...

I really liked old RPGs like Breath of Fire 3, FF8.. Things like that. Oh and Pokemon :D

My roommate got me into Ragnarok Online some years back so an MMO like that would be cool too! I'm trying to find ways to stay sane while going to school again haha! That being said.. I can't afford a monthly pay MMO. :(

Thanks in advance!!

Sleeping Dogs released today. 8.5/10 at IGN. Game and storyline is excellent so far. Basically "Asian" GTA... but definitely has many unique elements. Game is available on all platforms but the game + hi res texture pack (only on PC) has some amazing graphics. Love all the asian stereotypes in the game~! xP

http://www.sleepingdogs.net/

chance for you to win a free copy of Borderlands 2: http://forum.playmesh.com/showthread.php?5506-Play-with-PlayMesh-Contest-Borderlands-2-Edition
Here’s what we’re going to do:

• Give away two digital copies of Borderlands 2 on Steam
  • Invite you to play with the Valor Game Lead (PwnLaw) and the Head of Community (Orlor).
Here’s what you have to do to enter:
  • Go to our Facebook Page by 9/18/2012.
  • Like us on Facebook.
  • Leave a comment on the contest post .
We’ll be drawing the two winners on Tuesday morning and use Facebook to contact you.