GORGEOUS***

Guest i heart victoria's secret

daria werbowy** piCS!!
DARIA WERBOWY!!!! an amazing, gorgeous model!!! please i ask of you NO BASHING if you don't like her, then this is not a thread for you to put in your negative opininos on. please just positive opininos. because in my past threads of the celebrities that i've made there are always people bashing on the celebrities, mostly models ^^, that i admire. so plaese none of that negative stuff. other than that FEEL FREE TO ADD PICTURES & SHARE YOU "POSITIVE" OPINIONS ^^ also there are some people that usually say things like...ooh she's not THAT pretty or there are other models that are better looking than her. sure there are but this thread just focuses on daria werbowy....THANKS ^^ sorrs for babbling. but i can't stand it that when you admire a celebrity someone always says something bad about them. aweseomEYES.jpgBLACKLEATHER.jpgFACE3.jpgFACEdazed.jpgFACEeyeforeye.jpgFACEhypnosis.jpgFACEupsidedown.jpgFLARE4phases.jpgFLAREABSOLUTELYGORGEOUS.jpgFLAREflungonflare.jpgFLAREtopofthemorning.jpgkints.jpgspky.jpgrockerchic.jpg LOVEher LANCOME ads ^^ HYPNOSE.jpgLANCOME.jpgLANCOMEbrightbrilliant.gifLANCOMEcouturebeuaty.jpgLANCOMEpills.jpgLANCOMEpinkpassion.jpg (pictures were pretty big. . .but when i uploaded em on photobucket...it got smaller :tears: so sorry :unsure: ) (CONTINUED) Vmag.jpgTMIEdior.jpgTIMEmagazine.jpg

Guest ilovefashion

i love her! she has the most adorable personality, and very down to earth for a model.

Guest flirtashaz

i didnt know that she's the model for lancome.. i'm still finding it hard to recognise her face. She looks different in different pics.. if i'm making any sense here hehe She's definitely gorgeous

i didnt know that she's the model for lancome.. i'm still finding it hard to recognise her face. She looks different in different pics.. if i'm making any sense here hehe She's definitely gorgeous

haha yeah i get what you're trying to say i think. daria's a great model cause she has a variety of facial expressions which is really good for a model. she's such a great model ^^!!

Guest iamstellar!

she is very charismatic...i love her personal style ..its very tomboy-ish/rock-ish.....her face is sooo small compared to her face...like all models these days.. spanks for sharing the pics by the way!

Guest mynameizrachel

wow...she is amazing. i've never heard of her before.

her face looks like a doll. almost nonreal.

Guest heartxlaguna

super seductive eyes..

such an elegant face & figure. perfect for runway & print =)

Archived