Bi with his lookalike :)

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BhUterFly05

hahahah....sori. ehem. (the first look alike guy) well i thought this was cute :D! they both look alike...i see the resemblance in sum of the pics. the look-alike guy especially looks like Bi when he smiles. awwww...they do look like brothers...but Bi is way hotter. :wub:.

ash, somehow alike, but I think Bi is definitely cuter, but I know a guy who is really really alike Bi, can't believe. He's from Vietnam, see, and leave your comments

22546_p344852.jpg

22546_p344853.jpg

(second look alike guy)

lol...he looks like a younger version of Bi... so cute as well. i think this guy looks more like Bi than d first guy, i agree :D. his eyes are the same shape as Bi's. his cute smile resembles Bi's too. WOW. if i ever saw a look a like of Bi...i would be tricked easily. me and my weaknesses...tsk tsk.

Guest sweetbabigrl

they do look a like in a way lol

i like the last pic

oh there's a second guy?

he does look like him too

he doesnt look viet to me lol

but he is

Guest Aoife

yeah the first guy really looks like Bi...but the way he looks are those in times when Bi was caught in the picture in his most awful situation... :P

the second guy above almost have the looks with that of Bi...i thought it was really him until i get to read the post that he's just also a Bi look-alike...quite odd eh... :crazy:

Guest naomz

OMO! i thought the first look alike was weird BUT THIS SECOND LOOKALIKE WAS WAAYYYY WEIRDER! HE SOOOOO LOOKS LIKE BI OPPA! ok i think i'm just being bias he's cuter than the first one lol :P

Guest chineseduckling

the second to last one really looks liek bi, HAHAAH the resemblance, the eyes. the hair. the nose. its all good.

Archived